myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keycocker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do lots of research but let your partisanship reduce the value of your factual material.
CEOs and other rich people don't stay out of jail because the right controls propaganda in the media.
It is because they have money for a better defense than other guilty people.
Some of them are Dems.

My uncles listen to talk and Fox but they consider Fox to be same as the rest and FoxTR and regular TR to be amusing but non factual.
Most smart conservatives know this but the Party welcomes a large group of uneducated people from the South who actually buy talk BS.
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
liberals have appointed rightys to cabinet level positions. can you name a single republican that nominated a dem for a cabinet level position.[/quote]
Don't know, don't care, use Google. The issue at hand is capitalism vs self-professed and thoroughly demonstrated Marxism. The rest is minutiae.[/quote]

In another word, No.

In other words, he cannot.

DanWeiss

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
liberals have appointed rightys to cabinet level positions. can you name a single republican that nominated a dem for a cabinet level position.[/quote]
Don't know, don't care, use Google. The issue at hand is capitalism vs self-professed and thoroughly demonstrated Marxism. The rest is minutiae.[/quote]

In another word, No.

In other words, he cannot.

isobras

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
our media is controlled by right wing corporations.

For a dem to win an election they must give hundreds of millions of dollars to right wing owned media that uses that money to air propaganda for free.

Those statements are as stunningly laughable, idiotic, and irrefutably false as your earlier comments about the military's intolerance of liberals. They demonstrate total ignorance of the real world. They sound like something a recent graduate of today's most extreme left universities might mindlessly spew, and simply aren't worth discussing.
pueno

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...stunningly laughable, idiotic, and irrefutably false...

Damn!!

Who gave Mikey a mirror?
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobras wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
our media is controlled by right wing corporations.

For a dem to win an election they must give hundreds of millions of dollars to right wing owned media that uses that money to air propaganda for free.

Those statements are as stunningly laughable, idiotic, and irrefutably false as your earlier comments about the military's intolerance of liberals. They demonstrate total ignorance of the real world. They sound like something a recent graduate of today's most extreme left universities might mindlessly spew, and simply aren't worth discussing.

Ok you have gone over the line here... start it and do not cry later when it is back at ya.... when someone goes into the crying name calling game and does not back up their position. well they have lost. you are welcome to make those insults if you back them up. You do not back up anything.

as far as the militarys intolerance of liberals, well we saw when clinton took office a very high ranking officer give a offensive speech about the president that he should have been immediately removed from the military.

I was invited to the Patent office to a conference for a minor award and stayed at the Holiday Inn at crystal city, (next to the patent office and stop before Pentagon; where so many officers stay, the bar was full of them. I was discussed with a sign that was up in the bar in a very prominent position insulting the president and his wife at the time, the clintons. It really showed how the officers military do not respect any liberal that is president.

Again my friend who was an officer in the air force till last year was very honest. He says his similar views of yours of liberals is ok in the military and if you are outed as a liberal your advancement is over.

another example is it is about a 9 to one officers backing Bush when Kerry (who enlisted a second time which he did not have to do, his service was over to be a swift boat duty) was running for president the military officers who stood with him vs the trust fund kid who was drunk and AWOL during his service that he pulled strings for lesser risk.

I see you hate universities, educated people,,, which one did you go to? oh the one on a matchbook. well untill you get into a top one how do you know. By the way your stereotypical right wing hate of education and educated people is a danger to the national security and competitiveness of the USA. Above your paygrade to understand how deraging teachers and educated people does not help our society and competitiveness. See you and yours glamorize stupid folksy people when we should be putting on a pedastol advancement in education. It is a simple concept that you may ever understand. With your logic when you pick a doctor you want the dumbest one there is and doctors should not need to be smart to become a doctor. think about it idiot...
isobras

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
You do not back up anything.

Hundreds of cites. Read the archives.

bajaDean wrote:
when clinton took office a very high ranking officer give a offensive speech about the president that he should have been immediately removed from the military.

I agree. We are forbidden from expressing political views to any media.

bajaDean wrote:
a sign that was up in the bar in a very prominent position insulting the president and his wife at the time, the clintons. It really showed how the officers military do not respect any liberal that is president

Liberalism, per se, was not the Clintons' problem. What was a big part of our grievances against them included his decimation of our national defense capability, Mogadishu (an officer yelled, 'Thank you, Bill Clinton" in the theater when the Blackhawk crew was slaughtered because our civilian president forbade backup), and her blatant and disgusting disdain for our people in uniform. EVERY sane and sentient American considered abominable Hillarycare's requirement that if a patient chooses and pays the doctor of his choice, both are heavily fined and are subject to a year in a federal prison.

bajaDean wrote:
his similar views of yours of liberals is ok in the military ...

Of course. They can dictate how we act, but not how we think. (BTW, I had no political knowledge or views while in the military beyond "I hate our corrupt political system.")

bajaDean wrote:
if you are outed as a liberal your advancement is over.

God, Dean, where do you get this shit? I personally wrote the Officer Effectiveness Ratings (OERs ... the annual performance evaluations which determine their career advancement) of every Colonel and Lt Col and half of the majors, captains, and lieutenants in our entire unit of >300 people, mostly officers and comparable civil servants. I defended that process and my part in it in federal court when an Air Force officer working for the FBI blew the whistle on some corrupt generals. In all the hundreds of OERs (plus hundreds of civil servant performance evaluations) I wrote, I almost never knew and certainly never cared what anyone's political persuasion was. I and the promotion boards based performance and promotions on ... ta daaaa ... job performance ... not politics.

bajaDean wrote:
Bush ... Kerry ... swift boat ... drunk ... AWOL ... lesser risk.

Dude, you're just cutting and pasting lies from left wing websites. Read the archives. For example, the Boston Globe reporter who fabricated the AWOL lie admitted in print in the BG that the story was an outright lie, Kerry was a proven fraud, and Bush's ANG wing was fully active in Viet Nam when he joined it. Besides, ANG pilots often kick active duty ass in Top Gun-type competition.

bajaDean wrote:
Iyou hate universities, educated people ... [degrading] teachers and educated people ... idiot

I am rubber, you are glue ... Sorry, guy ... I'm out of time for kindergarten. See Ya.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not post your replys here if you can not back it up.... I do not care if you believe in your mind you have answered them on other threads. If you do not have the ability to back up your propaganda I am just going to again know you are ignorant.

If you do not like america and democracy there is no one keeping you in the military you idiot resign. I could care less what you thought about Bush senior getting us into Mogadishu. See I think every president should come in and give that ultamadum to the officers in the military. Quit if you do not like americans including liberals... The same offier should be extended to the racist Secret Service and all other right wing agencies like the CIA NSA, FBI, and so on so we can get some people with brains in organizations vs the good old boy Bush, McCain organizations. Same with Defense contractors...

As far as you saying you had no political knowledge or vies when you were in the military beyond hating america. BS... that one is too unlikely.

Where do I get some of my information... well as I said an officer from the military. Fraternity brother told me that one directly. Other information as I said every generation of my family has volentered. and two uncles one a captain in the Navy. Friends that joined as well.

not at all cut and paste. too funny Kerry a fraud... again, fact he enlisted for a second tour. That second tour he enlisted for was on a swift boat. Fact his service was done after the first tour. Fact other than one person on his boat stood with Kerry on his platform supporting him even though the majority were republicans. As you know to have a boat and have just one person hate you is pretty good for any officer specially a liberal one. The swift boat idiots who never served on Kerrys boat should shut the f up, they were not on his boat. It is the people that served with him directly. you are about the most clueless person of the facts I have ever debated. As far as Bush you were so stupid that you did not even know the person appointed and hired to find the facts was not a un-biassed person, he was attorney general under Bush senior. His findings were the information contained in those documents can not be proven wrong. it is about 1 billion to one odds that these documents were not accurate. again if you have the ability to think logically, how could someone make papers fit the line of events that two of the living people said were accurate. How is it possible to make those events up that the secretary remembers and same with the other person. If you understand anything about logic it is impossible to have made it up. And further it was obviously bushes record was scrubbed as too many documents were missing. My grandfathers records from much longer ago were very detailed. and many have commented on that who are responsible for records back then. and for your reference Bush never one time said all the information is false.

again your rant about educated people universities, shows your lack of ability to know what had made america great. It is the ability to deliver a education. as I said you and your right wing haters of education and education is part of the problem not part of the solution.

as I asked you before since you are the one attacking educated people universities, what matchbook school did you attend. again you are the one that went personal attack cry baby game first you started it and now you are crying you can't get out of kindergarten. It is certainly too late for you to grow up.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajadean, you just might have earned yourself a spot with many of us here on isobars' censored list. His "see ya" message just might mean that he's done talking to you. No worries though, you can still finger him for the bent and untoward character he is.
pueno

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
bajadean, you just might have earned yourself a spot with many of us here on isobars' censored list. His "see ya" message just might mean that he's done talking to you. No worries though, you can still finger him for the bent and untoward character he is.

And it really is an honor to be on Mikey's "plonk" list. It means that he claims he can't see your posts, but everybody knows that's bullshit.

So you can insult his sorry ass here and he can't respond, because he must maintain the false illusion that he can't see the post -- but, of course, everybody knows that he reads every post.

And then, when the pressure's too much and he finally responds, you can point out (for the hundredth time) that he's a liar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 4 of 277

Jump to: