myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikey wrote:

1. ...horrible epithets as "Leftards"... "Racist, "Liar", "Get sick and die", "You're angry", "STFU You GD Neocon" ...shit...

2. ...they and iWindsurf will lose a fat law suit.

3. ...left is the angriest, most vitriolic, least tolerant...

4. ...disgust and well-earned disrespect for anger....the more subhuman element of the far left...

5. ...BS reflects far more egregiously.....respect they do not deserve.

Mikey, you're a scream. Laughing Laughing Laughing
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

Fox's actual NEWS shows (both of them) achieve neutrality, according to left wing think tank-funded research and to years of observation (can you tell whether Shepard Smith is liberal or conservative?). O'Reilly and Greta swing both ways, ripping any brand of politician a new one if the pol is behaving to the detriment of the country and praising any pol who is helping the country. Fox also clearly announces the loyalties of any guest or network pundit and ensures a numerical balance between the two.

British troops on deployment to the Middle East quickly abandoned the BBC for Fox, and the most laughable-if-it-weren't-so-deadly-serious idiotic statement by a so-called journalist I have ever seen on TV was made and repeated by the head of the BBC on a panel with all the MSM CEOs on Frontline.

wow so much dis-information..... where do we start..

1, left wing think tanks... Wow can you name them... can you tell us how much more money is given to right wing think tanks than left wing ones? Lets see if you can back up your propaganda. I have not seen it to date on this thread or any other thread I have seen you post in.

2, Fox owned by a hating right wing zealot and you claim he would put something on that is professional. Well history has not shown it, he made his money with trash journalism and to date it is the same. He the trust fund kid took his fathers real paper and turned it into the highly profitable sleeze enquirer type. He took that to a huge scale and moved to the USA starting the "star" and as we know even in the UK his methods are landing people from the bottom to the top to go to jail because of their sleeze. and in the USA he should be indicted as US laws say bribing people officials in other countries is a criminal offense, after all corporations are people too. And they even tried to bribe american police to hack into deal 9-11 victims. and this is who you admire and bow to...

As far as things go Fox was not even allowed into Canada because they would not allow to say they are news but apply for it using entertainment so they can put trash on like they do in the USA. Canadians were just a bit too wise, shame the USA has such low standards and yet dumb people who actually think Fox is credible.

anyone who thinks Oliely is somehow balanced has some objectivity problems. I remember a Pew poll that about 18% of self described conservatives said Fox is liberal media.... isn't that just too funny....

Fox, do they even have anyone with a journalism degree on their staff? Shouldn't it be malpractice to claim you have journalism integrity when you have no journalists? Oh Sara Palin she had a journalism degree when she was doing sports broadcasting in her real career. kinda like claiming you are a medical show with no doctors on it and giving out medical advice.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well here we have a top level IA guy under the Bush administration finally telling the truth on torture. Was torture by the Bush torture regime effective? As we know during and after WW2 and on they learned playing chess with the captives resulted in real actionable data information. To date the FBI says without torture they got more information till the CIA took over.

Now a top dog at the CIA admits....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/08/john-brennan-testimony_n_2644972.html

Quote:

Brennan, 57, is a veteran of more than three decades in intelligence work. He withdrew his name from nomination to head the CIA four years ago amid questions about the role he played at the CIA when the Bush administration approved waterboarding and other forms of "enhanced interrogation" of suspected terrorists.

On the question of waterboarding, Brennan said that while serving as a deputy manager at the CIA during the Bush administration, he was told such interrogation methods produced "valuable information." Now, after reading a 300-page summary of a 6,000-page report on CIA interrogation and detention policies, he said he does "not know what the truth is."

this is sworn testimony... not right wing people who are not under oath lying... this is testimony under oath that you can go to jail for...

and isn't it amazing this very critical truth is not front page of all the right wing owned media.... Is it better to have americans of any political leaning/kind not know this important information. Or is it better for the right wing media to not allow the truth out which would damage he Cheney/Bush lies to the forefront.

again this is a no-brainer any liberal owning the media would put this front page for weeks....
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberals do not control the media with its conservative owners.
Money does. There is no money in stories abou Bush or his people.
Story line went cold. Got any news no matter how stupid about guns or Benghazi?
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush: Guantanamo, the Patriot Act, pouring some water on three proven terrorists to save American lives.

The media was livid for years.

Obama: Guantanamo, Patriot Act, killing hundreds of terrorists (including deliberate American citizen targets and plus many bystanders) with drones upon their death sentences ... issued by one God with glistening pecs but with neither judicial review nor publicly revealed criteria.

Chirp ... Chirp ... Chirp.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA&feature=player_embedded

This black leader and pediatric nurosurgeon gave Obama a dressing down. Maybe a future President.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA&feature=player_embedded

This black leader and pediatric nurosurgeon gave Obama a dressing down. Maybe a future President.

He'd have my vote, take stupid political ideology out of the equasion, and the solutions can be very simple.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW ...you cant put the word "stupid" and "equasion" in the same sentence and expect to be taken seriously.
pueno

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
NW ...you cant put the word "stupid" and "equasion" in the same sentence and expect to be taken seriously.

Actually, he DOES expect to be taken seriously -- which explains what others already know.

Just don't laugh in his face. Unlike Mikey, N-dub has fragile feelings.

Last edited by pueno on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Actually, he DOES expect to be taken seriously -- which explains something that others already know.

Just don't laugh in his face. Unlike Mikey, N-dub has fragile feelings.

Yeah, that's it, you got me all figured out. When you've got nothing, you have to resort to personal crap, but it's expected, you guys never fail with that. Just more water off this duck's back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr. Ben Carson On Criticizing Obamacare: "Somebody Has To Stand Up To The Bullies"
2-11-13

DR. BENJAMIN CARSON: There are a group of people who would like to silence everybody and have everybody go along to get along, but that's not going to be very helpful for us in the long run, in terms of solving our problems. And somebody has to be courageous enough to actually stand up to, you know, the bullies.

###

DR. CARSON: One of the things I also said during the speech is there will be some people who will say, 'but you’re a doctor and you’re a surgeon, you should be sticking to that.' And I mentioned the fact that five physicians signed the Declaration of Independence and were involved in the framing of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and several other things.

There’s absolutely no reason at all that physicians, scientists, shouldn’t be involved in things that affect all of us. We’re people who've learned how to make decisions based on facts, empirical data, rather than on ideology, and one of the geniuses, one of the real things that made us a great nation, is that we brought people from all backgrounds into the legislative process. So that all of us would be able to place our interests there and we've gone significantly away from that.

And no one goes up to a lawyer and says why are you getting involved in this, that and the other thing. I don't see why they would say it to a physician, who has more education than anyone else in society.

###

DR. CARSON: There’s no question that [President Obama] has advocated, you know, basically a policy of tax the rich. And I have advocated a policy that comes from the Bible, which is a very fair policy of proportional taxation. If it was good enough for God, why wouldn’t it be good enough for us? The minute you deviate away from that, you begin to get into all kinds of biases. And one could legitimately make the argument that the rich pays too many taxes. The top 1% pays 37% of the taxes, the top 5% [pays] 59% of the taxes, but they don't make that much of the income. One could make that argument.

###

NEIL CAVUTO, FOX NEWS: Obviously, you got a quite a round of applause there. Some in that room and elsewhere since that video has gone viral have said you should run for president. What do you think of that?

DR. BENJAMIN CARSON: Well, actually I've had people tell me that for many years now. If I had a nickel for everybody who told me that, I could finance my campaign.

CAVUTO: You and me both. You and me both. Your reaction to that is what? I mean, you don't think that's for you? You want to be a doctor and help people, what?

DR. CARSON: I've always said if God grabs me by the collar and sticks me in that arena, that's the only way that I'll do it. But, no, I'm actually going to retire in June from surgery. I will still teach, I will still be involved, but I'm going to retire from surgery, so it does open up a lot of possibilities for me. I'm very focused on education and getting the populace back to where it used to be -- like back in 1831 when Alexis de Tocqueville was so impressed -- because an uneducated populace will fall for anything.

And if you and you talk to most people, they mean well but they don't have much of a breadth of education, of knowledge, of understanding of what the real issues are and, therefore, they listen to pundits on television who tell them what they're supposed to think and they keep repeating that and pretty soon they say, 'Oh, well that must be true.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/02/11/dr_ben_carson_on_criticizing_obamacare_somebody_has_to_stand_up_to_the_bullies.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me save you guys some time.
"Oh noze!!! It's Faux Nooze!!! More lies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 30 of 277

Jump to: