myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 238, 239, 240 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as we know the right wing media has been pushing the Hillary uranium deal to the top of the news cycles. Yet there is nothing to it.

Here in one very short piece a brilliant news media person who is only allowed to be on Weekends slams one of the ultra right wing partisan reporters so bad it is unreal. This right wing reporter should be fired for not being truthful

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/10/29/1710809/-Joy-Reid-dismantles-GOP-Uranium-One-propaganda-in-a-little-under-two-minutes

isobars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You leftoid freaks should be furious that your media are ignoring the Clintons' corruption regarding GPS Fusion and the Clintons' Russian collusion, the sale and delivery of 1/5 of the total U.S. uranium stockpile to our enemies, and the hundreds of millions of dollars the Clinton Foundation pocketed in exchange, much of it while she was still in office. One ex- federal prosecutor has already identified seven federal laws the Clintons clearly violated, including racketeering.

Don't gimme Fact-Check dot Org or Politico's denials; they precede reams of hard new information and simply reinforce your media's current dishonesty. They'd rather continue to deceive you than admit their darlings are corrupt.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't give iso facts or context. Just trigger his hate button with a Clinton mention. So easy that Russian bots can--and do--do it.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
You leftoid freaks should be furious that your media are ignoring the Clintons' corruption regarding GPS Fusion and the Clintons' Russian collusion, the sale and delivery of 1/5 of the total U.S. uranium stockpile to our enemies, and the hundreds of millions of dollars the Clinton Foundation pocketed in exchange, much of it while she was still in office. One ex- federal prosecutor has already identified seven federal laws the Clintons clearly violated, including racketeering.

Don't gimme Fact-Check dot Org or Politico's denials; they precede reams of hard new information and simply reinforce your media's current dishonesty. They'd rather continue to deceive you than admit their darlings are corrupt.

speaking of dishonesty obviously you are lacking in that, for being such an idiot I can only imagine the damage you did to our country when you were in the military. You should refund all the money you were responsible for wasting and being a threat to national security. With examples like you General Flynn and numb nuts Gen Kelly bringing a hacked cell phone into top secret mettings for 6 months. What a bunch of morons.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question: Why was Donna Brazil afraid that she might be assasinated?

Donna Brazil is on fire. What's up fools?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Question: Why was Donna Brazil afraid that she might be assasinated?

Donna Brazil is on fire. What's up fools?

yes it was believed seth was murdered because he stumbled on right wing rich hackers attacking the DNC and elections. Again his job was dealing with voter issues and may have stumbled onto fraud by the members of RNC.

I still believe that is a possibility.

wiki
Quote:

In 2014 he began working for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) as the Voter Expansion Data Director. One of his tasks at the DNC was the development of a computer application to help voters locate polling stations

from Donnas book here is what she said, imagine that from the horses mouth that the right wingers media did not tell them, because they could care less about reality.
Quote:

I felt some responsibility for Seth Rich’s death. I didn’t bring him into the DNC, but I helped keep him there working on voting rights. With all I knew now about the Russians’ hacking, I could not help but wonder if they had played some part in his unsolved murder. Besides that, racial tensions were high that summer and I worried that he was murdered for being white on the wrong side of town

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why isn't this front page all over the media..

if it was a liberal president it would be..

[/img]

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hpABUz6avc

All american SHOCKED with Images Concealed by Media During Pres Trump's Asia Trip In South Koreans

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-cia-director-criticises-donald-110244717.html

Donald Trump's attacks on broadcaster CNN are an "an outrageous assault" on freedom of speech, according to former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director Michael Hayden.

“If this is who we are or who we are becoming, I have wasted 40 years of my life,” the former spy chief, who now works as a national security analyst for the broadcaster, said in a Twitter post.

General Hayden, who is also a former director of the National Surveillance Agency (NSA), added: "Until now it was not possible for me to conceive of an American President capable of such an outrageous assault on truth, a free press or the first amendment."

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a great example of no liberal media. Look at this slant...

If it was a liberal media this would be headlines.....

This is from senator Susan Colins defending trump..

they choose to not put the real headline out there... Trump is a racist and race baiter of a idiot...

nope they put out a positive statement headline to help trump... vs what I quote...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/susan-collins-apos-no-reason-163318400.html

Susan Collins: 'No Reason To Be Concerned' That Trump Is Unhinged

Quote:
“But,” she added, “do I think that it’s helpful that he puts out racist, conspiracy theories, puts out a tweet of an anti-Muslim video that turns out to not even be accurate? No, I do not, and I do not hesitate to criticize the president when he does that.”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 238, 239, 240 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 239 of 277

Jump to: