myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note on friday the deplorables were giving a press conference and the media does not bring them up. They were giving Trump a lovefest on friday and the media does not bring that up... .

Quote:
Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews
The racist, anti-semitic, white power group called the ‘alt-right’ has been mainstreamed thanks to Breitbart and the Trump campaign. And they are loving the attention
Betsy Woodruff
BETSY WOODRUFF

09.09.16 6:25 PM ET
Bad news, Jews: You don’t get to be part of Richard Spencer’s white ethno-state.
In a windowless room in a swanky hotel half a block from the White House on Friday afternoon, three of the most visible leaders of the alt-right movement held a two-hour press conference to discuss their affection for Donald Trump and their hopes for a white homeland. The white supremacist alt-right movement has grown over the last eight years or so, incubated in racist forums like StormFront and meme-loving corners of the internet like 4chan and 8chan. Its members generally share a disdain for political correctness, feminism, zionism, Jews in general, immigration (especially Hispanic and Muslim immigration), and anyone who criticizes them for holding these views.

isobars

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On CBS, Bill Clinton said Hillary has had these "health problems" -- aka petit mal and physical collapses -- frequently ... than retracted that and said "a couple of times". Charlie Rose and CBS seamlessly edited out Clinton's very telling Freudian slip.

CBS said it was just to save replay time.

Is ANYone on the planet dumb enough to believe that?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
On CBS, Bill Clinton said Hillary has had these "health problems" -- aka petit mal and physical collapses -- frequently ... than retracted that and said "a couple of times". Charlie Rose and CBS seamlessly edited out Clinton's very telling Freudian slip.

oh boy a freudian slip as decided by the right wing partisan hack himself.
Quote:

Asked if there was any chance her faintness on Sunday could be a sign of some more “serious” illness, Clinton said he did not believe that was the case.

“Well if it is, it’s a mystery to me and all of her doctors,” he said, “because frequently—well not frequently, rarely—but on more than one occasion, over the last many, many years, the same sort of thing happened to her when she got severely dehydrated.”

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you right wing deplorables... ie trump supporters, lets see if this goes viral.... or the media buries it...

yep a right winger sucker punches a 69 year old lady in the face knocking her down/out for protesting trump.

Is that deplorable enough? Is trump going to pay his legal fees.

http://wlos.com/news/local/69-year-old-woman-punched-in-face-outside-rally-by-trump-supporter

Quote:

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the media are such idiots. again the shame is people in the media as a generality have no knowledge of stats.

this data needed to be normalized by the various publication on how many people they reach on a given day to be relavant. It was a good try but it is basically not good enough.

ya trump got twice as many articles. But larger profile than that is who many total views... for instance fox has audiences of how many when the subject is brought up on every one? Wall street journal is the what top circulation in the USA? Picking the Chicago tribune? a paper out of Obamas home town, that might be a little restrained vs their norm. Should have picked the Dallas morning star.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/09/20/is-the-media-biased-toward-clinton-or-trump-heres-some-actual-hard-data/?wpisrc=nl_politics&wpmm=1

Is the media biased toward Clinton or Trump? Here is some actual hard data.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice that we do not have the media parked outside the courthouse where the Christie bridgegate trial is going on. Just barely a pep that the prosecutor told in his opening statements Christie knew what was going on from the beginning.

Also note Christie with his big loud mouth did not get on his soapbox and cry that was a lie..... yet no media is pointing that out. just me a small time blogger...

vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

BILL CLINTON: She’s doing fine. She was even better last night before she went to sleep. She had a good night’s sleep. She just got dehydrated yesterday.

CHARLIE ROSE: Is that what happened? She just got dehydrated. Because when you look at that collapse, that video that was taken, you wonder if it’s not more serious than dehydration.

BILL CLINTON: Well, if it is then it’s a mystery to me and all of her doctors. Rarely, on more than one occasion, over the last many, many years, the same sort of thing’s happened to her when she got severely dehydrated, and she’s worked like a demon, as you know, as secretary of State, as a senator and in the year since.

CHARLIE ROSE: But, more importantly, she’s on a grueling campaign. And you know what that’s like, and she's older than you when you ran.

BILL CLINTON: And she had two and a half hard days before the day when she got dizzy. Today she made a decision, which I think was correct, to cancel her campaign day to take one more day to rest.

CHARLIE ROSE: Is it possible she'll be away for weeks from the campaign trail?

BILL CLINTON: No, not a shot. I’ll be lucky to hold her back another day.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a great example....

here the media took down Dr.Howard Dean from the race with removing the background noise to make him sound crazy, they played it that way thousands of time, nothing news worthy about it.

Here he sets up the media with a tweet saying during the debate that trump sniffing his nose so a coke addict.... the media then attacks Dean for making things up.... when they let trump go with outrageous lies and they did nothing. But dean they attack him.

Quote:
During the debate the other night Gov. Howard Dean tweeted out this zinger.

Follow
Howard Dean ✔ @GovHowardDean
Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?
8:02 PM - 26 Sep 2016
31,107 31,107 Retweets 50,271 50,271 likes
Everybody lost their minds about Dean’s tweet. The innuendo! Well, Dean isn’t running for president anymore and he could give a damn about the traditional media’s collective swooning into a fainting couch over his use of innuendo. He has been a contributing commentator to MSNBC for a little while now and was on their The Place For Politics 2016 show where they decided to see if they could extract contrition from Dean.

Okay, so let's let me be serious about this. First of all, Donald Trump was up in the wee hours of the morning. I just saw kata Tur's tweets. He was tweeting at 3:00 and 4:00 in the morning about sex tapes. This is a guy running for president of the United States.
In classic, traditional media fashion, the MSNBC personality tries to cut Dean off, and redirect the conversation back to the important: are you going to apologize for saying Donald’s acting like a cokehead? This is instead of talking about why Donald Trump is doing the crazy things he’s doing. Dean explains that a man running for president and attacking former Ms. Universe Candidates at 3am, by threatening her with a sex-tape innuendo, is cokehead behavior.

If I could -- well, I don't know that we know that. If we -- if I could finish my sentence, what I was about to say was that people who stay up at 3:00 and 4:00 and 5:00 in the morning tweeting about sex tapes, these are not Normal people. There is something the matter with him, and I don't know what it is. Let me say this. I would be very willing to apologize, not to Donald Trump, but I don't think using innuendo is a good thing, but the problem is much greater than that. I would like the media of this country to apologize.
Dean rightfully points out the hypocrisy of the many media outlets that allowed Donald Trump to run a campaign based in completely libelous unchecked innuendo going after Dean for a tweet about a man who is acting like a drugged-up loon. He drops this little sweetheart of an attack on the traditional media outlets a little while later:

When his surrogates said Hillary Clinton had Parkinson's disease and would be dead in six months, did I hear pompous hand wringing editorials on Bloomberg news, I didn't.

Man oh man. That was fun!

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still not a peep from the major media about the re-filing of a lawsuit against trump by a woman who says trump raped her repeatedly when she was 13 years old, at trumps friend home a convicted pediophile.. And now she has two supporting witnesses. This suit is bankrolled by a right winger.

This in light of his tape where he brags about grabbing females in the private parts as a right of his. His entitlement... where in the law that is a sex crime and felony.

again if this was a dem it would have been all over the media since her first filing. remember they played Doctor Deans yelp 10,000 times per media to destroy him with an isolation mic, had reporters in the bushes at Gary Harts home to spy on him. And his was just one case where trump is an admitted serial adulterer. And note, she also states Trump said he would harm her and her family.

and note, the female he was talking about in the released tape he did try to harm her by later tried to get her fired. He is as vindictive and pathologic as it gets. No one bringing this up in any media, just here by a independent blogger.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 218 of 277

Jump to: