myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 150, 151, 152 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you imagine the media if any democrat in the race to be president would say something like this. Again the right wing religious finatic makes heros out of Isis

Last edited by real-human on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

again if i owned the media this would be front page. Specially sense the RNC did not dis-avow his worshiping isis.

Can you imagine if a democrat in the mix for the white house said this. The media would be all over him for weeks years. All one dem had to do was make a cheer after winning a primary and the right wing owned media played that on an isolation mic removing the crowd background to attack a dem for weeks.

and further what this is doing is enabling right wing hate terrorists like McVeigh, racists, and doctor and church shooters.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/ben-carson-compares-isis-americans-the-revolutionary-war?cid=eml_mda_20150116

Ben Carson compares ISIS to Americans in the Revolutionary War

Quote:
“A bunch of rag-tag militiamen defeated the most powerful and professional military force on the planet. Why? Because they believed in what they were doing. They were willing to die for what they believed in,” Carson told a luncheon audience of national committee members. “Fast forward to today. What do we have? You’ve got ISIS. They’ve got the wrong philosophy, but they’re willing to die for it while we are busily giving away every belief and every value for the sake of political correctness. We have to change that.”

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit it but I have never seen a country actually calling out the USA media for its lies so directly and from top levels. The right wing flagship-mothership of the USA Fox, has been called out for their lies. It is about time the rest of the world weigh in about the most popular right wing media of the USA. And call it for what it is a bunch of mis-informed idiots.

again if i was a liberal owner of the media I would hammer this down on the front page as it is very relevant.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/01/15/1358080/-French-TV-Show-Laughs-At-The-Credibility-Of-The-Fox-News-Clowns?detail=email

French TV Show Laughs At The Credibility Of "The Fox News Clowns"

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

once again chuck Todd proves he is not a liberal..

a liberal would never take the affirmative side of a hate piece the hate largest circulation print circulation in the USA, using the Wall Street Journal" (oh that liberal media where can I find it.. come out come out whereever you are. . He took a right wing media hate piece and spun it in a positive light. No liberal would ever do that.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/01/12/1357151/-Chuck-Todd-indirect-attack-on-Muslim-handled-brilliantly?detail=email#

Quote:
Chuck Todd used a Wall Street Journal op-ed by ex-Muslim Ayaan Hirsi Ali to launch an indirect attack on Muslims albeit with much civility. She wrote the following:
If we take the position that we are dealing with a handful of murderous thugs with no connection to what they so vocally claim, then we are not answering them. We have to acknowledge that today’s Islamists are driven by a political ideology, an ideology embedded in the foundational texts of Islam. We can no longer pretend that it is possible to divorce actions from the ideals that inspire them.
Chuck Todd asked Arsalan Iftikhar to comment about Ali's oped based on the loaded snippet above. Arsalan Iftikhar was ready for that type of question. After all, the media is infected with those that have picked up the mantra of the right wing to continue an effective demonizing of Muslims.
"I would say that she is being too reductive in her reasoning," Iftikhar said. "And I think that it is important to keep in mind that when you are dealing with the second-largest religion in the entire world of 1.7 billion people, you know there is no minority demographic group today in Western societies that is placed with more collective guilt than Muslims. And I think that it is important that we do not have this double standard in terms of calling out terrorism. I think terrorism today has been co-opted to only apply when brown Muslim men commit acts of mass murder and when white Christian people like Anders Breivik in Norway kill 77 teenagers and try to bomb the prime minister of Norway's office, we didn't ask Norway's Christian leaders to come out on national TV and condemn. So I think it is a little reductive in her conflation."

uwindsurf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo told CNN Tuesday she intends to sue Fox News in the wake of the channel's coverage of supposed "no-go zones" for non-Muslims.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/20/media/paris-mayor-sue-fox-news/index.html
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youwindsurf wrote:
Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo told CNN Tuesday she intends to sue Fox News in the wake of the channel's coverage of supposed "no-go zones" for non-Muslims.

Bla bla bla, I suggest you take a walk down one of those infested boulevards in the Muslim section of Paris. Wear a Yamika or carry a Bible. Let's see how long you last......

Just for laughs, you might want to see what happens to a bunch of terrorists when they forget something.

http://viral.buzz/video-funeral-for-a-suicide-bomber-but-they-seem-to-have-forgotten-something/
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
youwindsurf wrote:

Bla bla bla, I suggest you take a walk down one of those infested boulevards in the Muslim section of Paris. Wear a Yamika or carry a Bible. Let's see how long you last......

Just for laughs, you might want to see what happens to a bunch of terrorists when they forget something.

http://viral.buzz/video-funeral-for-a-suicide-bomber-but-they-seem-to-have-forgotten-something/

Let me see if I understand you.

Fox "news" fabricates a story, they apologize for fabricating a story, I bring these facts to light on this forum and you think it is I who needs a lesson?

Bla bla bla indeed. Perhaps you should stick to spying on your neighbor.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't watch Fox, but I'll bet you $100 that nothing comes of this joke of a lawsuit. NOTHING
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
I don't watch Fox, but I'll bet you $100 that nothing comes of this joke of a lawsuit. NOTHING

Keep your money. The lawsuit is not the point. The point is the fabricated story disseminated by Fox "News".
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is too funny, a group of high school kids decided to look into Fox attack on their area and they were able to determine Fox is propaganda vs journalism. Amazing how high school students are smarter than certain posters here that think Fox the largest cable news program is accurate because the spew hate.

again I am just quoting the part that came from the kids here...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/01/23/1359793/-High-Schoolers-Post-Video-That-Scorches-Bill-O-Reilly-And-Fox-News-For-Lack-Of-Journalistic-Ethics?detail=email
Quote:

"Based on our studies about the field of journalism, we have determined that you're not practicing journalism. You're practicing rank propaganda." [...]

"By watching Fox News, we have learned buckets about journalism - what to do and, more importantly, what never to do. It is our hope that Fox News can learn the very same from watching us."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 150, 151, 152 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 151 of 277

Jump to: