myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diversion.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Diversion.

compulsive serial troll post again....

It really is a serious sickness to be trolling again.... As I have told you i have two good friends that I can talk to about giving you some help. Both spent their careers in the mental health field. and are good friends. I can see if they will take you pro-bono so you do not keep moving to the extreme. Mind you one is for sure a major liberal, more liberal than I am. The other never talked politics with him so not sure of his persuasion. Both are super sharp, with IQs in the tops.

Speaking of IQs until I had come to this board I had never been aware there were low IQ windsurfers. I can not think of any low IQ windsurfers i have ever met in person. oops thought of a few... but the other part all seem to be amazing at their occupations...

Last edited by real-human on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:
Diversion.

It really is a serious sickness to be trolling again.... As I have told you i have two good friends that I can talk to about giving you some help. Both spent their careers in the mental health field. and are good friends. I can see if they will take you pro-bono so you do not keep moving to the extreme. Mind you one is for sure a major liberal, more liberal than I am. The other never talked politics with him so not sure of his persuasion. Both are super sharp, with IQs in the tops.

Sure, I'll take you up on the offer. Do you think it will help me to "stop beating my wife"?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:
Diversion.

Sure, I'll take you up on the offer. Do you think it will help me to "stop beating my wife"?

It could if you are.

OK If you are serious I will contact one that is here shortly and discuss with her. The other just went north a week or two ago, for a month or so.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to beat her until I blew her up with a van bomb when I went McVeigh.

So what do you think about corporate crime like accepting illegal kickbacks? I've never even entertained that thought, but then I would never be so underhanded and selfish.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:

So what do you think about corporate crime like accepting illegal kickbacks? I've never even entertained that thought, but then I would never be so underhanded and selfish.

Then do you still abuse her verbally?

well I see that wall street was very versed in it big time. people making hundreds of millions. Billions and so on.

long story but I have had my business(s) forever, and always have one when working for other companies. some of mine that do Engineering contracting work, some that markt technologies.

One company joined forces with because I had a technology and they had the existing hardware platform so they claimed... i later I had quit because of several things, while I lent them a special notebook computer back in the day say 20 years ago for a trade show, it was touch screen. Rare back then but great for demoing navigation technology. Well they broke it at a trade show by dropping it, and would not replace it. At the same time they had represented to me that they possessed some technologies that made it worthwhile for me to partner with them. Well when I found out they misrepresented that, I and would not replace my computer I gave notice I was leaving. As such they accepted to a degree. IE I could work my other technologies at their location and use their offices.

And I told the main person I could with my contacts who work for me get the project done for them. We agreed, again this person has worked for me for years.. Then the other matter was being resolved they agreed to pay for my computer and renewed contract. Well they later played hardball threatened several things including declaring my stock as income to the IRS to force me to give back the stock I earned from sales of a technology. ( I got the IRS to agree with me on that matter) and they just did not tell the truth, I learned the hard way that arbitration in a companies back yard is almost a no win situation. That the arbitrators do not have to abide by the laws and can rule any way they want. I filed a complaint with the arbitration association about the arbitrator and with the california Bar association to have the attorney dis-barred. Turns out the arbitrator had a client that was 3M which was a customer of this company to boot. The arbitrator was removed by himself finally from my case and the bar association said that the arbitrator had to sanction the attorney for actions. Plus I find out at the end my attorney is the other attorneys brothers great friend, man was I pissed when I learned that.

Not much could be done so I just ended up accepting a fraction of what the technology was worth, so just 7 figures. It is a shame too because the president of the company was such great President and salesman and decent guy, (if I get my next one going would live to hire him to run it) he just was under the influence of the financial person and had to do what he had to do the golden rule. The man with the gold rules.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:

serial troll again you just hate me so much you would like to harm me. Isn't that correct...... Just because I show how stupid you are here over and over with links and facts... too funny that you have gone McVeigh just over me showing how you need to back up your trash... haahahahaha

well I see that wall street was very versed in it big time. people making hundreds of millions. Billions and so on.

long story but I have had my business(s) forever, and always have one when working for other companies. some of mine that do Engineering contracting work, some that markt technologies.

One company joined forces with because I had a technology and they had the existing hardware platform so they claimed... i later I had quit because of several things, while I lent them a special notebook computer back in the day say 20 years ago for a trade show, it was touch screen. Rare back then but great for demoing navigation technology. Well they broke it at a trade show by dropping it, and would not replace it. At the same time they had represented to me that they possessed some technologies that made it worthwhile for me to partner with them. Well when I found out they misrepresented that, I and would not replace my computer I gave notice I was leaving. As such they accepted to a degree. IE I could work my other technologies at their location and use their offices.

And I told the main person I could with my contacts who work for me get the project done for them. We agreed, again this person has worked for me for years.. Then the other matter was being resolved they agreed to pay for my computer and renewed contract. Well they later played hardball threatened several things including declaring my stock as income to the IRS to force me to give back the stock I earned from sales of a technology. ( I got the IRS to agree with me on that matter) and they just did not tell the truth, I learned the hard way that arbitration in a companies back yard is almost a no win situation. That the arbitrators do not have to abide by the laws and can rule any way they want. I filed a complaint with the arbitration association about the arbitrator and with the california Bar association to have the attorney dis-barred. Turns out the arbitrator had a client that was 3M which was a customer of this company to boot. The arbitrator was removed by himself finally from my case and the bar association said that the arbitrator had to sanction the attorney for actions. Plus I find out at the end my attorney is the other attorneys brothers great friend, man was I pissed when I learned that.

Not much could be done so I just ended up accepting a fraction of what the technology was worth, so just 7 figures. It is a shame too because the president of the company was such great President and salesman and decent guy, (if I get my next one going would live to hire him to run it) he just was under the influence of the financial person and had to do what he had to do the golden rule. The man with the gold rules.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

olive garden scalping is funny... this is what the washington post considers important now that Bozos owns them. Well could be a slow day..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/09/11/olive-gardens-unlimited-pasta-pass-black-market-is-actually-a-perfect-illustration-of-why-ticket-scalping-works/

Quote:
This is why we can’t have nice things … like seven glorious weeks of unlimited pasta alfredo.

On Monday, Olive Garden — popular Italian restaurant chain and occasional fulfiller of dreams — announced an A+ marketing gimmick in which, for a mere $100, the restaurant would bestow seven-week “unlimited pasta passes” to 1,000 carb-loving fans.

The passes sold out, predictably, in little more than an hour. And from there, they (just as predictably) spread to eBay and Craigslist, where, as of Thursday morning, several dozen passes were listed at prices as high as $499 apiece. In the bidding war that followed — because I mean, who doesn’t want two months of mass-produced fettuccine — Olive Garden spokeswoman Tara Gray rose above the din, clarifying that the passes were (a) not transferrable and (b) that the secondary market could not exist.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe better in racism, but debunking ISO and his media issue. I would post this in every media headlines... if I was a liberal wanting to harm the right wing brand. Remember this right wing hero... what is this number three for his rage since that right wing jurrist who told us George was going to be a model citizen... Remember she is the one who went public saying this.

George Zimmerman threatened to kill man in road rage incident, Florida police say

Quote:
LAKE MARY, Fla. -

George Zimmerman threatened to kill a driver during a road rage incident in Lake Mary and later showed up at the man's workplace, according to police.

The road rage incident happened Tuesday, Lake Mary police told Local 6, but the other driver declined to press charges, so Zimmerman was not arrested.

Police said the man, whose name was not released, called police after a truck pulled up next to him and the driver yelled, "Why are you pointing a finger at me?"

The man pulled into the Circle K at 4410 W. Lake Mary Blvd. to call 911, according to police, who added that driver followed him into the parking lot but took off before police arrived.

Police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett said the man recognized the truck driver as Zimmerman. The man said Zimmerman asked, "Do you know who I am?" before saying, "I'll (f***ing) kill you."

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:

To answer your first question. It's hard to verbally abuse someone you blew up with a truck bomb after going McVeigh, fictitiously.

Sounds like a lot of excuses. Interesting, I've never had to make excuses for my professional conduct. I imagine it was more like someone beating themselves up for that lapse of judgement, the sound of a door slamming, and a huge collective sigh of relief, followed by uncontrollable cheering and days of "smiling for no reason" once you've been terminated from employment at any reputable corporation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 140 of 277

Jump to: