myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 134, 135, 136 ... 141, 142, 143  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 998

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

and maybe you should work for the KKK... you would fit in perfectly...


Na, it's OK, but you can add it to your list of lies. Why stop now? You're on a roll.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 947
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

and maybe you should work for the KKK... you would fit in perfectly...


Na, it's OK, but you can add it to your list of lies. Why stop now? You're on a roll.


you are so stupid as usual... you really have a problem with understanding the real world.

you have me laughing again...

Just like your big ah ha where you claimed I was not smart because I did not remember some information that you posted about your ability to pound a nail. And as I pointed out EInstein could not even remember his own phone number. And I too have that issue so what I did is got a phone number with the spelling of my name. Hey dos that make me smarter than Einstein?

Because not only are you so stupid in that analysis but this one too.

Again you are so dumb and so are the KKK idiots. Again a perfect fit for you... How is that a lie... Please do tell how you are not as stupid as KKK idiots.

Maybe all that nail pounding has jarred your brain where you do not have the ability to even understand simple things like Einstein was actually smart but not by your theorem.

again you have not indicated anything in the debates that has set you apart from the rest to show you do have a brain worthy of being listened too. Sme with the KKK types, they also have in general no academic or professional achievements that are worthy of listening too.

Just like a member of the KKK I would not take advice from them, your past so called analysis insight you think you have, is just as worthy of theirs with no qualifications. Ya maybe I would believe a KKK member knows how to sew a hood and I would believe his insight to that. He has on the job training for that that I do not have, but I am not going to listen to him on how the blood of a black person is different than a white person.

But I have asked you several times, (you never answer and this has to do with your claimed real expertise) considering you claim to be an expert in pounding nails in Canada. Are you qualified to do construction work in Mexico? Or would a person be wise not to hire you? In other words you may not even be qualified to do work at a competent level in what you have spent your entire life doing in another country.

This parallels my point that you a Canadian may not know about racism in America, you just may not be qualified. .

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 998

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always wonder what it is you are trying to compensate for. Perhaps your paranoia is more about people finding out who and what type of person you really are, but I think we've got a pretty good idea about that already.

You will love this. This nail pounder has been busy making $180 - 200 / hr doing consult / CAD / design work lately for a number of clients. It's tough being this stupid and uneducated. Maybe you could consult me with your superior math logic how it is exactly you sell patents for seven figures and then have to work in your garage hoping to "hit it" again. I wonder who you screwed over to make that happen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 947
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
I always wonder what it is you are trying to compensate for. Perhaps your paranoia is more about people finding out who and what type of person you really are, but I think we've got a pretty good idea about that already.

You will love this. This nail pounder has been busy making $180 - 200 / hr doing consult / CAD / design work lately for a number of clients. It's tough being this stupid and uneducated. Maybe you could consult me with your superior math logic how it is exactly you sell patents for seven figures and then have to work in your garage hoping to "hit it" again. I wonder who you screwed over to make that happen.


I never said morons can not make a lot of money. There are KKK members that probably put you to shame. Plus you have your father to thank for the training and established business know how/reputation.

Now do you have a clue how much money it takes to develop a new product line? well it ain't nearly as cheap as building/remodeling a typical house. But try building a dream house on spec without a bank loan. See banks do not make loans to start ups till there is cash flow.. How do you get cash flow well you have to develop the product.

My "garage" is worth in the 7 figure... as I said my first million selling a technology...didn't tell you about the next.

As I said, your so called nail pounder expertise is not even qualified here in Mexico. So why would I listen to you on racism in USA when you do not post facts, your opinions have no qualification, and you show no experience in being able to step into other areas with exceptionalism either, . Again you do not dispute this a you have not argued you are qualified in Mexico, and you argue and whine troll about everything else.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 998

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope sorry can't thank my father for that. More of your fact free lies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 947
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Nope sorry can't thank my father for that. More of your fact free lies.

Quote:

reinerehlers



Joined: 26 Jul 2001
Posts: 856

New postPosted: 22 Jul 2014 17:23 Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry, wrong again. My father gave me a hard work ethic, and that's it. His business was long gone prior to my endeavours. Suprisingly very little guidance or input, but then that's the beauty of divorce.

Anyway, as always, nice chatting with you.


did you go off your meds again?

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 998

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No the Advil has helped with my soar throat.
Oh wait, is that an excuse to make your brand of distasteful presupposition type of question? Don't worry I won't stoop that low.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 947
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Nope sorry can't thank my father for that. More of your fact free lies.
funny how you told us that you worked for your fathers constructionish business and now you imply you learned nothing....

I can believe you learned nothing as that seems to be your MO.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 947
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
No the Advil has helped with my soar throat.
Oh wait, is that an excuse to make your brand of distasteful presupposition type of question? Don't worry I won't stoop that low.


Yep your starting it trolling shows you do not stoop... hahahahha seriously look at your actions... you made me laugh again...

you have stooped so low to be gathering personal information on me and posting it online,. Me commenting on your dual personally post that I copied to your dismay is just showing people your duel personality. One was basically human that you erased and the other back to your Dr. JackAsh

I do it because you start it and I will dish it right back. If you think I am going to back down when you start it you are delusional too.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slinky



Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 429
Location: Old Saybrook Ct.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why bother?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 134, 135, 136 ... 141, 142, 143  Next
Page 135 of 143

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group