myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 139, 140, 141  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 982

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
mac wrote:
RR--you know I don't support Baja in his attacks on you--or your not rising above it. I usually appreciate your posts.


you are delirious, or just ignorant.... show me the attacks by me that started it vs his.... again I will defend myself from trolls who start it... again just look at the last 5 or so attacks started by this troll.

Just like right now Mac, your post here is nothing but a enabling post of this what I consider a seraial troll...

and your post Mac to me is a form of trolling post to start it. I believe you should be ashamed of yourself for such a ignorant post. I am waiting to see you show me where I started it vs the troll, again it is.

And I will not stand by when people continually defend racism, degrading of females, gays, or minorities. I will point out he various ways they are racists by defending or derailing threads on such as a tactic of racists and so on.


Dude, you're a freakin' scream!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 922
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
mac wrote:
RR--you know I don't support Baja in his attacks on you--or your not rising above it. I usually appreciate your posts.


you are delirious, or just ignorant.... show me the attacks by me that started it vs his.... again I will defend myself from trolls who start it... again just look at the last 5 or so attacks started by this troll.

Just like right now Mac, your post here is nothing but a enabling post of this what I consider a seraial troll...

and your post Mac to me is a form of trolling post to start it. I believe you should be ashamed of yourself for such a ignorant post. I am waiting to see you show me where I started it vs the troll, again it is.

And I will not stand by when people continually defend racism, degrading of females, gays, or minorities. I will point out he various ways they are racists by defending or derailing threads on such as a tactic of racists and so on.


Dude, you're a freakin' scream!


Lets see if Mac can take the challenge of what I consider his ignorance. Tooo, funny Attacks of you.. so far he has not... again starting attacks on you what a joke... again when you start it you deserve to get t back in your face.

you are a serial troll which I believe you start it just like this exchange where you attack to provoke... because you have a real problem. That is why I m concerned about your endeavors to find out personal details on me. As I said many times, I grew up with past trolls threatening my father and us kids because he was helping in the chicago area friend and college who happened to be black move into not just our town as the first back family but our sub-division. Yss there were death threat all the time, yes the police had to park across he street at night, yes some of the neighbors kids were told not to play or talk with us N loving people. And yes I am proud to be a N loving person. nd yes have ha a right winger KKK member threaten to shoot me with a gun. and yes have had a caught campaign sign thief who loves rush waive a knife in a threatening manner in my face, and yes a very good friend of mine's brother will murdered in cold blood by a right winger who he never met as he walked out of a bar, the right winger just killed him for being gay, walking out of a gay bar. In his honor I do not let right wing hate go past me without slamming their stupidity to smithereens...

as i say in every post when good people stay silent only the right wing ones are heard...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 5221

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja Dean--I have found RR to be a thoughtful conservative, something pretty rare on this forum. I cannot remember any racial or ethnic slurs. I disagree with him on some things, particularly those having to do with the wall between church and state. I find his insight on the American craziness about guns refreshing.

He has certainly put the needle in you, and thus is inconsistent in his scolding of some for their personal edge. But I find no racial animus, unlike many who hold Obama to a completely different standard than Bush. That is my observation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 922
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Baja Dean--I have found RR to be a thoughtful conservative, something pretty rare on this forum. I cannot remember any racial or ethnic slurs. I disagree with him on some things, particularly those having to do with the wall between church and state. I find his insight on the American craziness about guns refreshing.

He has certainly put the needle in you, and thus is inconsistent in his scolding of some for their personal edge. But I find no racial animus, unlike many who hold Obama to a completely different standard than Bush. That is my observation.


that may be your take, but I have a different take on him from his posting.
But that is not the issue a all of your last troll post.

You have said it before publicly and I am now challenging to prove it. You claim that I am the one who is doing the attacking, ie starting it. You are not able to support your claim. So simply it is false.

by his actions of serial trolling, which I believe is a sickness, seeking out or getting information on me to post online in a threatening and or negative way that puts me at a potential risk. I do not know anything about him(and do not want to either, unless he posts it relative to a challenge or pertinent to the debate I will read it) to know he is not a clear and present danger to add to it. Maybe you think it is a joke but I clearly do not. I see his continual out of context trolling an aggression. I see his getting gathering information on me as aggressive, and very creepy. I see his using it to try to harm me as aggressive, certainly not positive.

again I have suggested he attack the debate facts and points and keep my personal information he gathers with his friends out of the debate. If his friends can not debate the points I make they should not be trying to harm me with my personal information.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 982

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
seeking out or getting information on me to post online in a threatening and or negative way that puts me at a potential risk. I do not know anything about him(and do not want to either, unless he posts it relative to a challenge or pertinent to the debate I will read it) to know he is not a clear and present danger to add to it. Maybe you think it is a joke but I clearly do not. I see his continual out of context trolling an aggression. I see his getting gathering information on me as aggressive, and very creepy. I see his using it to try to harm me as aggressive, certainly not positive.

again I have suggested he attack the debate facts and points and keep my personal information he gathers with his friends out of the debate. If his friends can not debate the points I make they should not be trying to harm me with my personal information.


More classic bajaDean false facts paranoid nonsense to add to the false racist and stalking accusations. Carry on silly man...oh no, I'm a serial troller, more classic goofiness. I'm not a troller, just a guy who can smell a kook a mile away, and took a chance and found out I was absolutely correct. Keep blathering on it is insight into your character when you make your assumptive unfounded obscene false accusations.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 922
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
seeking out or getting information on me to post online in a threatening and or negative way that puts me at a potential risk. I do not know anything about him(and do not want to either, unless he posts it relative to a challenge or pertinent to the debate I will read it) to know he is not a clear and present danger to add to it. Maybe you think it is a joke but I clearly do not. I see his continual out of context trolling an aggression. I see his getting gathering information on me as aggressive, and very creepy. I see his using it to try to harm me as aggressive, certainly not positive.

again I have suggested he attack the debate facts and points and keep my personal information he gathers with his friends out of the debate. If his friends can not debate the points I make they should not be trying to harm me with my personal information.


More classic bajaDean false facts paranoid nonsense to add to the false racist and stalking accusations. Carry on silly man...oh no, I'm a serial troller, more classic goofiness. I'm not a troller, just a guy who can smell a kook a mile away, and took a chance and found out I was absolutely correct. Keep blathering on it is insight into your character when you make your assumptive unfounded obscene false accusations.


The smell you are melling is that of a troller that is rotten to the core. I posted the Nevada laws on stalking, be specific on where you do not meet the criteria?

And I sand by my interpretation that you are a racist, I did not say to what degree, I did not say you would be applying to the KKK. You argue without being an american that there really is not racism in the USA in many ways. I believe you to just be ignorant of the USA in this area. I would never profess to knowing Canada like you profess to knowing the USA.

Again I asked you before would you derail a debate on Pediophiles with your off subject comments. Again a tactic of the right wing is to take discussions and derail them with personal attacks ad hominem on people that have nothing to do with the subject. Would you do that in a pediophle discusion, but you do it in the race one. again because you do not equate the seriousness of racism you are comfortable to derail it. Where you agree with the seriousness of pediophiles and in no way condone it and would never make ad hominem attacks to drail it.

again your what i consider abusive aggressive starting it ad hominem attacks on me are very clear. to the point of taking action to gather in some way and use personal information about me. Again i will tell you information that I believe is pertinent if you ask, that your little childish friends do not know.

I certainly never told to many of the people in my area how many patents I have, international and National awards, my grade point, that i have been VP of Engineering, Director of R&D and so on that can be important in credibility of a debate. they may have thought I was a trust fund kid because of the value of my property, after all it is one of the top properties in my area,

but I am not my father volunteered for the military to pay for his education, and as an officer he received an undergrad in Journalism, masters in Engineering, and PhD in Physics. Was basically kicked out of the military as a high ranking officer for being against nuclear weapons. Look how much money we would have saved if we would have listened to him. He was invited to Russia when the wall fell to work on disarmament because he had been involved on a volunteer basis on it since he was removed from the military. He was the first non-russian scientist allowed into the secret cities in Russia to work out the details of disarmament. Because he also worked on other issues like being president of the human relations council where we received the death threats and so on. So as a scientist a a national lab he never made much money so I am not a trust fund kid. I made my first million by hard work no money from my parents... but as it comes you can also go in new product development.... .

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 982

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

again your what i consider abusive aggressive starting it ad hominem attacks on me are very clear. to the point of taking action to gather in some way and use personal information about me. Again i will tell you information that I believe is pertinent if you ask, that your little childish friends do not know.


Spinal Tap quote,
"You're on ten on your false facts. Where can you go from there? You put the false fact BS meter to eleven."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 922
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

again your what i consider abusive aggressive starting it ad hominem attacks on me are very clear. to the point of taking action to gather in some way and use personal information about me. Again i will tell you information that I believe is pertinent if you ask, that your little childish friends do not know.


Spinal Tap quote,
"You're on ten on your false facts. Where can you go from there? You put the false fact BS meter to eleven."


needless to say you do not know me and never will. I have no interest in eve meeting you.

And needless to say your little back stabbing childish idiots who you claim know me obviously have not chimed in to say anything I have said in not accurate. So I think it is safe to assume they agree I am telling the truth or we would have heard from them... you are the one who does not know hat he is talking about. hahahahah your little kids are not backing up your crying ad hom game.

If they do chime in and tell a lie, well they will have to live with it and I will talk to them face to face when they get here next season. As I have said I would love them to show me what I have said here about the media, voting, racism where I am wrong, that they do not have the nads to debate me vs go give a what i see a troll information about me so the troll can threaten/harass me with it. again very creepy to think you gather information on people you debate on public forums...... Just because you can not debate the subjects...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 982

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stretched twisted and manipulated to the absurd lie. YOU should work for Fox news. You would fit in perfectly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 922
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Stretched twisted and manipulated to the absurd lie. YOU should work for Fox news. You would fit in perfectly.


you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face....

wow two can play at this...

and maybe you should work for the KKK... you would fit in perfectly...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 139, 140, 141  Next
Page 134 of 141

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group