myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 139, 140, 141  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 5810

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that what Chris Wallace and Fox News did to Secretary of State Kerry was exceedingly inappropriate, and it could border on being criminal. Time will tell on the latter.

Why would Wallace step into such highly questionable space and attempt to corner and surprise Kerry? The bogus attempt at staging and creating a situation where Kerry is seemingly against Israel and its interests is totally out of bounds, and the repercussions could potentially be damaging to the nation.

Overall, I think that Kerry handled the interview and the attempt to slander him very well, and Wallace was revealed for the right wing pawn and unprofessional jerk that he is. No doubt, Fox News is a source for trashy gutter news that is created to generate a false view of what is really going on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 5202

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea that Fox news is journalism is just part of living in the fact-free bubble.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 3551
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask your Republican friends what their number one, go-to media source is, but tell them they cant answer Fox News....see what you get.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 981

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The idea that Fox news is journalism is just part of living in the fact-free bubble.


Fact-free...You mean like bajaDean's "fact free" false labels like racist and stalker he's tried to attach to me?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 922
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
mac wrote:
The idea that Fox news is journalism is just part of living in the fact-free bubble.


Fact-free...You mean like bajaDean's "fact free" false labels like racist and stalker he's tried to attach to me?


serial troll post....

once again the stability of this person is proven again and again with his trolling, he can not attack the facts...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 5202

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RR--you know I don't support Baja in his attacks on you--or your not rising above it. I usually appreciate your posts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 922
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The idea that Fox news is journalism is just part of living in the fact-free bubble.


On cable the one show that in past years for 20 or so years that plummets Fox's rating was a mirror image of Fox.


Professional wrestling the WWF/WWE type had the highest rating on cable forever till Fox came upon us. What also is a mirror to it, is many if not most of those WWF viewers thought it was fair and balanced and REAL too. Appears to me to be very similar in entertainment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monday_Night_Wars

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 981

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac,

You feel a need to "rebut the right wing nonsense and bigotry."

I feel the same need to address personal attacks which are outright lies. You see, Dean has a problem with those facts because he has been caught in his lies, and instead of an apology he would rather continue on in his usually distasteful and bizarre manner. Dean's too daft to even recognize or acknowledge that my comment is about his tactics and not his facts. Sorry, but I have little respect or patience for someone who would make such distasteful and false accusations or who would imply that others would molest or harm children with leading presuppositions.


Last edited by reinerehlers on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 922
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Mac,

You feel a need to "rebut the right wing nonsense and bigotry."

I feel the same need to address personal attacks which are outright lies. You see, Dean has a problem with those facts, because he has been caught in his lies, and instead of an apology, he would rather continue on in his usually distasteful and bizarre manner. Dean's too daft to even recognize or acknowledge that my comment is about his tactics and not his facts. Sorry, but I have little respect or patience for someone who would make such distasteful accusations or who would imply that others would molest or harm children with leading presuppositions.


you are a sick serial troll...

again when the poster makes leading attacks on me I just give them a bit of a does of the same medicine.

again when I say have you stopped beating your kids today it is in response to a leading question.

again I have pointed out how deficient your conclusions before, why would I ever listen to you... do you get it? again I believe you to be a stalker too, you have somehow gone to people to find details about me so you can have ammunition against me. Again that is just juvenile and to me very sick. I freely give you my resume of things i have accomplished all you have to do is ask. and when you are wrong I post them for you. I have been honest with my accomplishments.

Your fiends who you say know me are welcome to debate the topic and facts and analysis I post, but going to dig into and post information about me on a political debate board is sick... again your fiends are chicken to debate the facts...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.


Last edited by bajaDean on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 922
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
RR--you know I don't support Baja in his attacks on you--or your not rising above it. I usually appreciate your posts.


you are delirious, or just ignorant.... show me the attacks by me that started it vs his.... again I will defend myself from trolls who start it... again just look at the last 5 or so attacks started by this troll.

Just like right now Mac, your post here is nothing but a enabling post of this what I consider a seraial troll...

and your post Mac to me is a form of trolling post to start it. I believe you should be ashamed of yourself for such a ignorant post. I am waiting to see you show me where I started it vs the troll, again it is.

And I will not stand by when people continually defend racism, degrading of females, gays, or minorities. I will point out he various ways they are racists by defending or derailing threads on such as a tactic of racists and so on.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 139, 140, 141  Next
Page 133 of 141

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group