myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
I'm sorry I had to point out your error. If it makes you feel better, please continue on with your distorted perceptions....talk about lies.... Rolling Eyes
It's ironic that in a thread attacking conservative media and their ability to misconstrue information to serve their agenda that you participate in the same sort of tactics.

once again troll 101... no facts on the subject as usual, so you attack the poster.

you are so delusional that again your great point before was that if I am so smart why didn't i memorize some info you posted about yourself about being a house remodeler. your so called ah ha moment... That I can not be smart because I could not remember that fringe fact. I just do not care about your personal life, if you had some sort of accomplishment for intelligence of any kind ya that is relevant to intellectual debate and discussion fine. But frankly you are so deficient that you just do not come to reasonable conclusions. Again your stupid analysis of well, if I was smart I would remember that irrelevant fact about you.

Again this showed how poor your thought process /conclusions are again, as I quickly point out that Einstein was one of the worlds worst for memorizing. Yet he was one of the worlds most regarded geniuses. And you made your aha moment against me for not being able to memorize.

again the point is you just think you are smart but I keep telling you, you are not accomplished at drawing rational conclusions.. Just like the one I just cited and I keep proving it over and over.

I do not listen to people I do not respect...., you are welcome to post facts and I will counter but your so called analysis/conclusions are just worthless..... So are you done with your so called psychiatric opinions, or advice to me, it is not welcome and is so childish. Attack the facts or get some professional help. trolling is a sickness...

mac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can both of you stop it?
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rr,
There is misinformation promoted on both sides. The libs take a limited interest in a media outlet when they check facts and they are fake.

Unfortunately conservatives lap it up.
Many don't mind the facts being fake as long as they satisfy.
This was the appeal of Nat Enquirer and other fake news magazines. Many of their readers now frequent the conservative media ,which has the same standards.
Libs wouldn't listen to Liberal Talk, treating it the same as they treat most other fake media.
The endless drone of fake news has been playingforgenerations.
The key dif. I see is the number of folks repeating it and getting others to believe it. When conservatives tell me blatant nonsense, they are usually unwilling to tell you where they heard it.
They know their sources are not credible and it will make them seem fools if they admit to them.
Doesn't keep some conservatives from going right back to the trough.
Low standards are a hallmark of this group.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
Rr,
There is misinformation promoted on both sides. The libs take a limited interest in a media outlet when they check facts and they are fake.

Unfortunately conservatives lap it up.
Many don't mind the facts being fake as long as they satisfy.
This was the appeal of Nat Enquirer and other fake news magazines. Many of their readers now frequent the conservative media ,which has the same standards.
Libs wouldn't listen to Liberal Talk, treating it the same as they treat most other fake media.
The endless drone of fake news has been playingforgenerations.
The key dif. I see is the number of folks repeating it and getting others to believe it. When conservatives tell me blatant nonsense, they are usually unwilling to tell you where they heard it.
They know their sources are not credible and it will make them seem fools if they admit to them.
Doesn't keep some conservatives from going right back to the trough.
Low standards are a hallmark of this group.

please back up your statement that misinformation is promoted on both sides. I say hogwash to such a blanket assessment of equivalence. you are inferring that there is some sort of equivalency here. That a parking ticket is equivalent to a blowing up of a federal building.

On several fronts, just a few that come off are ones like. Just ask former right winger Arianna Huffington. Again she was involved in the right wing inner circles and that is the reason she came out to fight their lies. who better to expose their lies than one who was in the inner circles.

Another one Is David Brock who was involved in the absolute top right wing decision makers and media manipulators. He was paid millions of dollars to attack dems like Clinton and even anita Hill. He was in parties and talking with for examples on a first name basis idiot supreme court justice Thomas and other top right wingers. again working for top pay too with the right wing rag Washington Times owned by Mooney rev sun young moon. also paid by major media owner pittsburg paper owner trust fund kid Richard Mellon Scaife. Paid 1 million to slotter anita hill and then he got a conscience. Again another top right winger who got a conscience and realized he was doing wrong with his propaganda. Hence media matters was his attempt to show the lies and propaganda of the people that use to pay him millions. Ever read his book "Blinded by the Right".

now those two people who were in the inner circles of the top propaganda masters should know better than the rest the MO of the right wing party. Note the right wing have not denied either of these people are not telling the truth... or are liars. They did on Brock initially, they went personal on him, (typical right wing method, attack the person not debate th issues) but he does such a good job they have given up.

Note there have never been such allegations of a organized hate tribe of liberals by anyone.

again just Olin and his financing of research into media control of hundreds of millions of all his second generation trust fund money he took from taxpayers to begin the media control research starting in the 1960s. again it is a fact it was done and many other right wingers also did the same. Yet there is not one liberal that has ever done so. the best the right wingers have is Soros, and Soros probably spent more money trying to collapse the russian wall than any other human in the world.

And as another great example Lee Atwater (head of the republicans presidential campaigns and presidential advisor) when he was dying even tried to apologize to more than one liberal for his lies at the top. They did not allow him to get their blessing, because he needed to go stay in a hot place for eternity.

here is his words about what the right wingers stand for and do, a top guy is pleading with his party to get some morals... he was there done that... this is again after he found a conscience, he was dying. again there is no such high level people to the liberal side that have been accused of the same tactics .

wiki
In a February 1991 article for Life magazine, Atwater wrote:

Quote:
My illness helped me to see that what was missing in society is what was missing in me: a little heart, a lot of brotherhood. The '80s were about acquiring — acquiring wealth, power, prestige. I know. I acquired more wealth, power, and prestige than most. But you can acquire all you want and still feel empty. What power wouldn't I trade for a little more time with my family? What price wouldn't I pay for an evening with friends? It took a deadly illness to put me eye to eye with that truth, but it is a truth that the country, caught up in its ruthless ambitions and moral decay, can learn on my dime. I don't know who will lead us through the '90s, but they must be made to speak to this spiritual vacuum at the heart of American society, this tumor of the soul

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i a liberal owned the media every time these oligarchs/ trust fund kids was in the news I would post the rebuttal:
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/creating-the-united-states/interactives/declaration-of-independence/equal/index.html

from wiki
Quote:

The quotation "All men are created equal" is arguably the best-known phrase in any of America's political documents. Thomas Jefferson first used the phrase in the Declaration of Independence as a rebuttal to the going political theory of the day: the Divine Right of Kings. It was thereafter quoted or incorporated into speeches by a wide array of substantial figures in American political and social life.
Quote:
The Declaration opens by affirming "the natural and imprescriptible rights of man" to "liberty, property, security and resistance to oppression". It called for the destruction of aristocratic privileges by proclaiming an end to exemptions from taxation, freedom and equal rights for all men, and access to public office based on talent. The monarchy was restricted, and all citizens were to have the right to take part in the legislative process. Freedom of speech and press were declared, and arbitrary arrests outlawed.[9]

The Declaration also asserted the principles of popular sovereignty, in contrast to the divine right of kings that characterized the French monarchy, and social equality among citizens, "All the citizens, being equal in the eyes of the law, are equally admissible to all public dignities, places, and employments, according to their capacity and without distinction other than that of their virtues and of their talents," eliminating the special rights of the nobility and clergy.

Thomas Jefferson, primary author of the U.S. Declaration of Independence, was at the time in France as a U.S. diplomat[4], and was in correspondence with members of the French National Constituent Asse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_the_Rights_of_Man_and_of_the_Citizen

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a gift that any liberal journalist could just rip to shreds... But we have no really media asking that this moron be committed to an insane asylum. Nothing out there by the major media. again this is as delusional as it gets.

this is what Dick Cheney wrote in the ultra partisan right wing trust fund owned wall street journal regarding Iraq. And no he is not talking about Bush. The neocons of right wing is just so out of touch with reality.
Quote:
“Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many.”

at least Rand Paul took issue to this statement.

this is easy pickens and justifiable to slam this delusional criminal who should be tried in the world courts for war crimes. Yet the media will not state how delusional he is. you do not allow people like this get away with his delusions or they will be repeated by more right wing sickos.

boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rupert Murdoch, the man most responsible for creating 10's of millions of brainwashed zombies, parading around the country as Republicans, is now an advocate for amnesty. Should be a good year for political junkies...also quite impressed with Rand Paul's smackdown of Cheney , and his horrible policies, and vision.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Reilly's Talking Points Memo yesterday:

"You may remember New Jersey Governor Chris Christie being pounded by the national media for a controversy on the George Washington Bridge. A grand jury is investigating whether members of Mr. Christie's staff sabotaged traffic on the bridge to get revenge on a political opponent. The story is valid - and the network news went wild with it, devoting 112 minutes to the situation in the first week...
"But when the V.A. scandal broke, there was no coverage on the nightly network news broadcasts for almost two weeks - none. When the lost IRS emails story broke, just three minutes and 14 seconds combined on all the network news casts. That's unbelievable - that's a news blackout...
"On the newspaper front, the three big liberal papers - the New York Times, the L.A. Times, and the Washington Post - printed 56 stories and commentaries about Governor Christie in the first week...First week of the V.A. scandal - two stories. First week of the IRS scandal - three stories. You want media bias? There it is beyond a reasonable doubt...
"There is no question that the major national media in the USA is trying to protect President Obama and will promote the candidacy of Hillary Clinton. For informed Americans, the blatant partisanship will not have much effect. But for the 50% of us who do not pay attention, who do not know very much about their country, media bias is devastating."
According to Bernie [Goldberg], it was old-fashioned media bias when he first wrote about it, but it has become full-blown media activism. He wondered - where are the Woodwards and Bernsteins, or better yet where are Woodward and Bernstein? He called the American newsroom the place where Barack Obama scandals go to die."
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some folks won't be satisfied unless there is an inordinate focus on anti-Obama news or a tearing into anything perceived as liberal. So, it's no big surprise that these folks gravitate to Fox News and questionable print and internet sources that try really hard to skew their reporting. In doing so, facts get twisted and the conclusions are often suspect. In my view, the truth isn't well served. Needless to say though, truth is not the principle goal of these media sources. It's giving unhappy folks the message and propaganda they're looking for.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
O'Reilly's Talking Points Memo yesterday:

"You may remember New Jersey Governor Chris Christie being pounded by the national media for a controversy on the George Washington Bridge. A grand jury is investigating whether members of Mr. Christie's staff sabotaged traffic on the bridge to get revenge on a political opponent. The story is valid - and the network news went wild with it, devoting 112 minutes to the situation in the first week...
"But when the V.A. scandal broke, there was no coverage on the nightly network news broadcasts for almost two weeks - none. When the lost IRS emails story broke, just three minutes and 14 seconds combined on all the network news casts. That's unbelievable - that's a news blackout...
"On the newspaper front, the three big liberal papers - the New York Times, the L.A. Times, and the Washington Post - printed 56 stories and commentaries about Governor Christie in the first week...First week of the V.A. scandal - two stories. First week of the IRS scandal - three stories. You want media bias? There it is beyond a reasonable doubt...
"There is no question that the major national media in the USA is trying to protect President Obama and will promote the candidacy of Hillary Clinton. For informed Americans, the blatant partisanship will not have much effect. But for the 50% of us who do not pay attention, who do not know very much about their country, media bias is devastating."
According to Bernie [Goldberg], it was old-fashioned media bias when he first wrote about it, but it has become full-blown media activism. He wondered - where are the Woodwards and Bernsteins, or better yet where are Woodward and Bernstein? He called the American newsroom the place where Barack Obama scandals go to die."

this is simple... tooo funny... Oliely is a known liar with more media time than any liberal on the face of the planet. Note he does not back up his facts, he never does. AL franken did a great job of showing his lies, and again Oliely has the money to sue, and was not able to get a judgement against Frankin.

again using the CBS right wing standard, Dan Rather told the truth about Bush and was removed yet O'liely in the Murdoch hate empire of breaking laws to get his paparazzi enquirer papers that he has and made money from the start. again Murdoch took a real family paper from his dad and made it a enquirer. That is how disgusting of a media slut he is. why hasn't O'liely been removed for being caught in lies. And Rather was for telling the truth. Again the documents in Rather issue, information in forensic investigation can not be proven wrong and the living people remember these issues. How could someone make up these issues that fit perfect with the living individuals and the exact timeline. It is impossible to have made it up and not one single fact in those documents can be proven out of context/timeline with how the military did things.

Last edited by real-human on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 130 of 277

Jump to: