myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 884
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
It's interesting in that you're delusional enough to think that just because you say something that it must be true. Keep living in your imaginary world where everyone is out to get you, and have fun with that.
Anyway, when it comes to your accusations.........I could NOT care less. Wink


a lie, not everyone is out to get me.. this is a lie by you... you appear to be a liar to me too. and yes I am concerned and afraid of what you might do, yes intimidated is also a good word from what i believe as I have told you i think your trolling is pure harassment... again we read of right wingers now daily killing and playing victim.

delusional ... imaginary world.... wow.... Am I all talk? or do I walk the walk... accomplish? seems others voted me or hired me for top positions.
so I guess I have to defend myself because seems your so called "in the know of me" friends did not know my past. So I am forced to defend my honor...


are these delusions:


Since you are asking/challenging... I will give you some accomplishments direct from the source without putting me at risk... If I was to lie your so called in the know sources that know me can come onto the thread and post some facts...to the contrary.

But they will not because I am telling the truth. yes, graduated top 5% of my class, yes captain and most defensive points of a undefeated conference championship football team, yes captain of a undefeated conference champion wrestling team (a team we beat twice won state), lost one match my senior year in overtime. yes president and first board of a chess team, yes tied a national lab chess champ when I was in high school, yes our team took 9th in the midwest in chess, and won state. yes I was the first freshman to get a varsity letter at my school. Yes undefeated in air hockey series, won championship as freshman championship at university of Illinois. Yes I attempted to run for mayor when I was in college, but did not meet the in district living requirements, so did get a friend to run for one of the 4 city council positions and I was campaign manager, we lost by about 25 votes i think, could have been 100. Yes I tested to top 1% of math, yes i tested to top 5% percentile of engineers. Yes i have been VP of engineering of a company after 4 years of full time work after college. Yes I have several patents. Yes I have sold more than one patent in my life so far and one for over 7 figures. Yes after selling the last patent I have won many national and international awards in the lat 10 years or so.. Yes I have been director of R&D of a small bay region tech company. Yes I have lost a lot of money as a small business trying to market several other patents working out of my garage and that does not stop me.. I will hit it again, i am a serial entrepreneur... and am very close again.

And yes I still back up my arguments with facts like the media thread. Yes I have worked on humanitarian issues. Yes I have some friends that are plumber/painters that I listen to their opinions without questioning because I have known them to base their arguments with facts and they are smart. Gee they are liberals too out of co-incidence.

I asked you before, I noted you claim to be a featured Canadian kitchen remodeler, I do not question that because I could care less. But I asked you should I listen to your advice in a kitchen remodel in Mexico or should I listen to a person in Mexico who remodels kitchens. IE are you even qualified to do a kitchen in Mexico? , I doubt you are. But am willing to hear your side of it before I make my determination. So what you got... just more cry baby insults I bet.

I do not listen or take advice from right wing insulting trolls that I do not respect.... why you think I would is beyond me and shows who the delusional one is.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 961

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so let me preface my reply with some information. Yesterday I was wondering to myself if there may be some validity to some of the comments myself and others have made about your mental state / demeanor. Upon investigating I came upon this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia

I noted some of the symptoms that could possibly explain some things about the manner in which you engage with others, as well as, other traits.
"paranoid delusions (believing everyone is out to cause you harm ...... A delusion is a belief that is held strong even when evidence shows otherwise.......These beliefs are irrational, and can cause the person holding them to behave abnormally......Another frequent type of delusion is a delusion of grandeur, or the “fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth" - and then there is this one which should cause concern - " All of the symptoms of schizophrenia can lead to the person acting out and causing harm."

Since it has been evident that you manage to twist things to absurd conclusions that anyone would wish to cause you harm, it can only lead one to wonder.

And now this delusion or summary of grandeur:

bajaDean wrote:
yes, graduated top 5% of my class, yes captain and most defensive points of a undefeated conference championship football team, yes captain of a undefeated conference champion wrestling team (a team we beat twice won state), lost one match my senior year in overtime. yes president and first board of a chess team, yes tied a national lab chess champ when I was in high school, yes our team took 9th in the midwest in chess, and won state. yes I was the first freshman to get a varsity letter at my school. Yes undefeated in air hockey series, won championship as freshman championship at university of Illinois. Yes I attempted to run for mayor when I was in college, but did not meet the in district living requirements, so did get a friend to run for one of the 4 city council positions and I was campaign manager, we lost by about 25 votes i think, could have been 100. Yes I tested to top 1% of math, yes i tested to top 5% percentile of engineers. Yes i have been VP of engineering of a company after 4 years of full time work after college. Yes I have several patents. Yes I have sold more than one patent in my life so far and one for over 7 figures. Yes after selling the last patent I have won many national and international awards in the lat 10 years or so.. Yes I have been director of R&D of a small bay region tech company. Yes I have lost a lot of money as a small business trying to market several other patents working out of my garage and that does not stop me.. I will hit it again, i am a serial entrepreneur... and am very close again.


I thought this just meant you were insecure or had a tiny unit, but now I wonder if there is a greater issue behind statements like this....or that of math logic...etc. etc. etc. etc.....the pattern in general.


bajaDean wrote:
I asked you before, I noted you claim to be a featured Canadian kitchen remodeler,
Proof that you are incapable of paying attention to details.....poor memory....same industry but wrong specialty, but now that I feel I have every right to fear you due to your possible mental state, I will not remind you of the facts.

bajaDean wrote:
I do not question that because I could care less.
BTW.... the correct expression is "I could NOT care less..." meaning that your level of care about the topic is as low as possible, zero, nada... i.e., nonexistent. When you say "I could care less," it implies that you DO care about the subject (and that your level of caring could actually decline from where it is). Wink


bajaDean wrote:
But I asked you should I listen to your advice in a kitchen remodel in Mexico or should I listen to a person in Mexico who remodels kitchens. IE are you even qualified to do a kitchen in Mexico? , I doubt you are. But am willing to hear your side of it before I make my determination. So what you got... just more cry baby insults I bet. I do not listen or take advice from right wing insulting trolls that I do not respect
Now, that you have "once again" shared all your grandiose accolades I do not see anything about expertise in the fields of media, racism, government, right wingers, or any of the other topics you pretend to know so much about. I guess that on could conclude that you should not be listened to or that your advice has no value, and you should not be respected. To take your own advice..... " stop posting, keep it to yourself, be quite"....I believe there is an acronym for that...what is it again?

Regarding the Nevada stalking law:

Section 1: states "a reasonable person to feel ..." which is an obvious loophole given the term "reasonable" which you have demonstrated is NOT the case.

Section 2: loophole here is I have never done any of the items listed. That is your broad insane assumption and I bet a little "moot" court poll here amongst our little group here would have you "mute".. if that is possible.

Section 3: I have not shared any information regarding you other than you are in LV. Given that your handle here is bajaDean and this is a windsurfing forum that would have narrowed it down to LB or LV because no one lives in PSC unless you count Kevin Trejo.

So if you're so paranoid about people knowing anything about you because of bad past experiences then you would think with all the infinite brain power that you would have concluded for yourself that the best thing to do is to not share anything about yourself. In other words,....apply that acronym I referred to earlier.

So in closing, I will grant your cry baby wish since you are unable to take any criticism like the poor victim you claim to be, and I will ignore your outlandish posts from here on in. Not because of some law that does not apply, but because I do not wish to effect your mental well being, and in light of the information I have revealed that "seems" to describe your situation AND I fear what you may be capable of.

Ah, or maybe I won't?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 884
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
bajadean, you just might have earned yourself a spot with many of us here on isobars' censored list. His "see ya" message just might mean that he's done talking to you. No worries though, you can still finger him for the bent and untoward character he is.


pueno wrote:
swchandler wrote:
bajadean, you just might have earned yourself a spot with many of us here on isobars' censored list. His "see ya" message just might mean that he's done talking to you. No worries though, you can still finger him for the bent and untoward character he is.

And it really is an honor to be on Mikey's "plonk" list. It means that he claims he can't see your posts, but everybody knows that's bullshit.

So you can insult his sorry ass here and he can't respond, because he must maintain the false illusion that he can't see the post -- but, of course, everybody knows that he reads every post.

And then, when the pressure's too much and he finally responds, you can point out (for the hundredth time) that he's a liar.



oh it was this thread at the beginning that ISO took the ball and went running home. I started this thread in honor of one of his statements, ie the media is liberal.

It appears I may have started in the Vote thread maybe 2 years ago, that is a place I have no tolerance to right wing lies about electronic vote fraud. As an engineer that could design an entire vote system of course I go there. Specially when idiots of technology say there is no electronic vote fraud.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 884
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Ok so let me preface my reply with some information. Yesterday I was wondering to myself if there may be some validity to some of the comments myself and others have made about your mental state / demeanor. Upon investigating I came upon this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia

I noted some of the symptoms that could possibly explain some things about the manner in which you engage with others, as well as, other traits.
"paranoid delusions (believing everyone is out to cause you harm ...... A delusion is a belief that is held strong even when evidence shows otherwise.......These beliefs are irrational, and can cause the person holding them to behave abnormally......Another frequent type of delusion is a delusion of grandeur, or the “fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth" - and then there is this one which should cause concern - " All of the symptoms of schizophrenia can lead to the person acting out and causing harm."

Since it has been evident that you manage to twist things to absurd conclusions that anyone would wish to cause you harm, it can only lead one to wonder.

And now this delusion or summary of grandeur:

bajaDean wrote:
yes, graduated top 5% of my class, yes captain and most defensive points of a undefeated conference championship football team, yes captain of a undefeated conference champion wrestling team (a team we beat twice won state), lost one match my senior year in overtime. yes president and first board of a chess team, yes tied a national lab chess champ when I was in high school, yes our team took 9th in the midwest in chess, and won state. yes I was the first freshman to get a varsity letter at my school. Yes undefeated in air hockey series, won championship as freshman championship at university of Illinois. Yes I attempted to run for mayor when I was in college, but did not meet the in district living requirements, so did get a friend to run for one of the 4 city council positions and I was campaign manager, we lost by about 25 votes i think, could have been 100. Yes I tested to top 1% of math, yes i tested to top 5% percentile of engineers. Yes i have been VP of engineering of a company after 4 years of full time work after college. Yes I have several patents. Yes I have sold more than one patent in my life so far and one for over 7 figures. Yes after selling the last patent I have won many national and international awards in the lat 10 years or so.. Yes I have been director of R&D of a small bay region tech company. Yes I have lost a lot of money as a small business trying to market several other patents working out of my garage and that does not stop me.. I will hit it again, i am a serial entrepreneur... and am very close again.


I thought this just meant you were insecure or had a tiny unit, but now I wonder if there is a greater issue behind statements like this....or that of math logic...etc. etc. etc. etc.....the pattern in general.


bajaDean wrote:
I asked you before, I noted you claim to be a featured Canadian kitchen remodeler,
Proof that you are incapable of paying attention to details.....poor memory....same industry but wrong specialty, but now that I feel I have every right to fear you due to your possible mental state, I will not remind you of the facts.

bajaDean wrote:
I do not question that because I could care less.
BTW.... the correct expression is "I could NOT care less..." meaning that your level of care about the topic is as low as possible, zero, nada... i.e., nonexistent. When you say "I could care less," it implies that you DO care about the subject (and that your level of caring could actually decline from where it is). Wink


bajaDean wrote:
But I asked you should I listen to your advice in a kitchen remodel in Mexico or should I listen to a person in Mexico who remodels kitchens. IE are you even qualified to do a kitchen in Mexico? , I doubt you are. But am willing to hear your side of it before I make my determination. So what you got... just more cry baby insults I bet. I do not listen or take advice from right wing insulting trolls that I do not respect
Now, that you have "once again" shared all your grandiose accolades I do not see anything about expertise in the fields of media, racism, government, right wingers, or any of the other topics you pretend to know so much about. I guess that on could conclude that you should not be listened to or that your advice has no value, and you should not be respected. To take your own advice..... " stop posting, keep it to yourself, be quite"....I believe there is an acronym for that...what is it again?

Regarding the Nevada stalking law:

Section 1: states "a reasonable person to feel ..." which is an obvious loophole given the term "reasonable" which you have demonstrated is NOT the case.

Section 2: loophole here is I have never done any of the items listed. That is your broad insane assumption and I bet a little "moot" court poll here amongst our little group here would have you "mute".. if that is possible.

Section 3: I have not shared any information regarding you other than you are in LV. Given that your handle here is bajaDean and this is a windsurfing forum that would have narrowed it down to LB or LV because no one lives in PSC unless you count Kevin Trejo.

So if you're so paranoid about people knowing anything about you because of bad past experiences then you would think with all the infinite brain power that you would have concluded for yourself that the best thing to do is to not share anything about yourself. In other words,....apply that acronym I referred to earlier.

So in closing, I will grant your cry baby wish since you are unable to take any criticism like the poor victim you claim to be, and I will ignore your outlandish posts from here on in. Not because of some law that does not apply, but because I do not wish to effect your mental well being, and in light of the information I have revealed that "seems" to describe your situation AND I fear what you may be capable of.

Ah, or maybe I won't?
?????
_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 884
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow your quote from wiki is distorted. Did you think I would not check your work... You did not quote properly and I believe you in- accurately posted this quote to harass and to do harm to me.

For instance the sentence you highlight, " All of the symptoms of schizophrenia can lead to the person acting out and causing harm." I copied and pasted the link entire document and ran a search on what you quoted. It was not there. So you manipulated it to your small minds benefit. You made up that statement to suit your delusional mind. The actual statement in the article did not fit your agenda well enough so you decided to play god and edit it to do that. In the real world you would be fired for such tactics and misrepresentations. And again you did not put in the words after wealth... same deceptive /misleading game you on that part conveniently left out the examples that they gave to try to fit your sick agenda.

hahaha again says paranoid against everyone... your reading understanding of your source you even posted is that of a 3rd grader. I told you I am also concerned about you because of your continuous off topic personal attacks, and what I see new creepy gathering personal information on me.

again . Do you know if I did achieve any of those things as a fact? Thus I did, so not delusions. Do you even have a clue to what a delusion is, look in the mirror. your sources/spies obviously did not know me well enough. FYI if you remember just a page or two ago I agreed I am not a genius, I know because my father is one and same with many of his fiends colleagues. Yes they were all PhDs at a national Lab. So again you cited page again does not fit.

Oh it is funny how you harp on that memory thing... Your understanding of intelligence is also so lacking... I am in good company on this one... another dyslexic... I too have a hard time with phone numbers, i solved it by getting a toll free number with the spelling of my last name.

http://factsnmyths.com/facts-about-albert-einstein
10 interesting facts about Albert Einstein
Quote:
He had a very bad memory and he could not remember dates and phone numbers, in fact he even didn’t knew what his own phone number was.
this is also why I post so many facts... I save them on a relational database because I certainly can not remember all of them.

I list many facts here to support that the media is not liberal. I keep adding as time goes. You have always been welcome to attack those examples. But you prefer to attack the poster. again a right wing tactic.

yes I did not pay attention to your specific expertise, just remember something with remodeling. maybe basements/or homes which believe it or not have kitchens.. So you have never done a kitchen ok. same principle are you qualified to do your remodeling or what ever it is in Mexico. Or would a person be wise to hire someone down here with experience in Mexico? this went right over your pay grade.

I do not find my accomplishments to be grandiose as you call it. I find there were always people who did better and I recognize them for that. And even listen to those.

Now because I am not a expert in media, I list facts and examples... and welcome people to knock down my facts. But in at least 4 forums to date I have not seen anyone that was able to knock down my facts. And to date have never seen any significant facts to show the media is liberal. Including this thread.

as far a s the nevada laws I have suggested to you before... so you did have a notice was it a fw months ago. to consult an attorney. Now I just decided I should post the actual law, now that I have found you have been gathering personal information on me. And note I added that a person did use it from a forum on another poster.

Now let me get you to understand a little bit about american law, the charged does not get to decide what a reasonable person to feel is. And he does not get to have his friends decide either... That is a decision for a Jury that do not we hope do not have a conflict of interest.

you would also not be the decider of those things, again the jury would do that. remember this jury would be in Nevada.

as far as sharing the information that would be found out in court under oath, and just gathering it could be enough for a jury to decide. as I have said before contact an attorney because I am not one.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 884
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can some right wingers give us the numbers that liberals have donated to defend minimum wages. This is just one set of trust fund brothers.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/three-new-ways-the-koch-brothers-are-screwing-america-20140604

Quote:
Not only do the Koch brothers not want to raise the minimum wage – now a federal $7.25 – they say it creates a "culture of dependency" and would like to see it abolished altogether. "One of the facts I've been most struck by is that it would take a full-time minimum-wage earner 76 years to make $1.8 million," says Greenwald. "Or, about what each Koch brother earns in an hour." But bottom lines are more important than bottom workers for the Kochs – since the early 1990s, they've given at least $23.3 million to think tanks that have published over 4,000 articles, papers, studies, and media projects targeting the minimum wage.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 884
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my gosh these people must be delusional to actually think the media is controlled by the corporate interests.

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/4/5/shadows_of_liberty_new_film_explores


Quote:
The new documentary "Shadows of Liberty" had its U.S. premiere last night at the National Conference for Media Reform in Denver. Using individual cases of journalists whose attempts to tell their stories have been muzzled by corporations and the government, the film shows how a corporate-controlled media can silence the truth about issues ranging from war to labor practices. In one instance, CBS refused to re-air an investigation by the prize-winning journalist Roberta Baskin on Nike’s use of sweatshop labor in Vietnam. [includes rush transcript]

TRANSCRIPT

This is a rush transcript. Copy may not be in its final form.

AMY GOODMAN: We turn right now to our last segment of the broadcast. We’re here at the National Conference on Media Reform, here in Denver, Colorado. Last night was the premiere of a film that talks about how freedom of the press in the United States is eroding under increasing corporate control. Shadows of Liberty had its U.S. premiere here at the National Conference for Media Reform. Using individual stories of journalists whose attempts to tell their stories have been muzzled by corporations and the government, the film shows how a corporate-controlled media can silence the truth and pave the way to war. The film is directed by Jean-Philippe Tremblay, who is joining us now in Denver. But first we’re going to go to the trailer of Shadows of Liberty.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 961

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

For instance the sentence you highlight, " All of the symptoms of schizophrenia can lead to the person acting out and causing harm." I copied and pasted the link entire document and ran a search on what you quoted. It was not there. So you manipulated it to your small minds benefit. You made up that statement to suit your delusional mind. The actual statement in the article did not fit your agenda well enough so you decided to play god and edit it to do that.


Check again.... Under Symptoms, third paragraph, second last
sentence in paragraph.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia

You should really make sure you've got the facts. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 884
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh troll chimes in. as I said you even distort quotes which is in essence a lie... you did not even copy the entire sentences... quotes.... so can we add compulsive serial liar to your serial trolling sickness?.

again you do not get it, your little spies have not chimed in here to say any of the items listed are not true. None have contacted me as I challenged to see if they actually hunted you down to give you personal information on me, which again I believe is creepy... really creepy...

As I said I have two fiends that have spent their lives working in the psych field.. I am more than willing to see if they will work with you for free. I am serious I want to stop you before you go McVeigh, which I believe you are doing via trolling. I believe trolling is a sickness. and in you case with your creepyness. I have never seen such continual behaviours on the internet. So lets get you dialogging with a psychologist or someone in that field.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 961

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry I had to point out your error. If it makes you feel better, please continue on with your distorted perceptions....talk about lies.... Rolling Eyes
It's ironic that in a thread attacking conservative media and their ability to misconstrue information to serve their agenda that you participate in the same sort of tactics.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
Page 129 of 138

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group