myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 127, 128, 129 ... 147, 148, 149  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 1059
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
LOL, you ARE either severely paranoid or retarded!

You said to NW; "Better safe than sorry.... Let me get this straight, you think a right wing serial troll is a liberals friend?" to which I responded "why not......"

If you weren't so jacked up on your oogabooga theories of everyone stalking you, you might have put that together for yourself. Sorry if I don't feel the need to quote everything when I'm typing on my IPhone.


my post, and look at your reply....
Quote:
seems you have been doing some research to find out more about me....

that is really creepy....


your reply... no denial of gathering information on me, just that you did not solicit it, you elude this is just your normal behavior. This is what I am challenging...
Quote:
No research at all. You see, they recognized my name and asked if I was he from the forums. They shared their opinions of our dialogue. Nothing creepy about that. You're probably paranoid because of the nature in which you engage with others.


again the only reason I can see someone arming you with personal information on me is to do harm threaten me with it. So lets see if these people come forward to me, they will know my email address and or pm me.

Lets get this straight .. You claim others in your mind are stalking me plural. I claim you are wrong again... I believe just you. It is only you that I am concerned with because as I said your behavior in trolling, that is a very aggressive behavior and what I now see you somehow got information on me.

Why would I want to be a friend of what i believe is a serial troll, a person with that sickness is nothing more than a recent police shooter in Nevada and similar,.

again listed the posts as they came in... and you did proactively list where I lived which is personal information in response to me saying I am glad you do not know where I am. Here it is below....

what started it was I said,
I said
I do say I am happy this troll can not find me and is not near me...

you replied with an intimidating post of where I live to prove you do know where I am. again this is creepy... this is an aggressive post by you.

you said
Quote:
LOL! You funny.....the drones have been released, plus my new LV acquaintances who follow this dialogue from the sidelines. We all got a good chuckle at your expense. It's a small world my friend.


So lets have these people chime in to me here or privately, as to what they told you about my personal life..... and their motive.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 1107

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First you rationalize your prejudice towards those less educated than yourself and now you rationalize your paranoia. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Keep digging, I'm sure you can convince yourself that more of your wacky conclusions are facts.
To be honest our conversation didn't involve specific about you because I could care less. The conversation was only about the manner in which you engage with others on this forum.
Just so you don't feel "special", though you surely are, others were discussed and it was merely people sharing opinions and not specifics. Windoggies witty one-liners were noted in conversation. We even talked about the Isobars / Pueno connection.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 1059
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
First you rationalize your prejudice towards those less educated than yourself and now you rationalize your paranoia. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Keep digging, I'm sure you can convince yourself that more of your wacky conclusions are facts.
To be honest our conversation didn't involve specific about you because I could care less. The conversation was only about the manner in which you engage with others on this forum.
Just so you don't feel "special", though you surely are, others were discussed and it was merely people sharing opinions and not specifics. Windoggies witty one-liners were noted in conversation. We even talked about the Isobars / Pueno connection.




I attack peoples posts who think they are so smart and yet I can tell they are not. As you notice I back up my arguments just like in this thread... so much evidence that the right wing are liars and causing people like the ones recently to be terrorists.

If you notice I suggested to you you do not understand things from a long time ago because you just do not get math logic. Amazing how I was correct in that FACT. How did I know. No different than people can tell my grammar spelling is horrible. Some do not notice. The difference is I know and will try to re-explain.

again your friends may not care about personal information, I do. If I give it out that is fine or for yourself if you do it is fine. I have reasons like I said from prior experiences including the death threats as a child because I and my family love blacks. Also a friend/fraternity brother of mine that is an attorney in the west and liberal warned me about posting online because he had several friends/clients who received all kinds of threats and their businesses were threatened for posting as a liberal. But I look at it as my slogan below says.

I hope these individuals contact me and tell me specifically what was said and how they would think personal information is a proper thing to be given out to a person I have listed with many examples of a troll profile, which I believe is a sickness. I would see how they do not believe your posts I list as trolling are not trolling. again I just do not believe what you say. If they chime in to me things can be explained.

with your present post here I do believe you now get it, i finally did not see the denial and aggressiveness. Still personally insulting but a ratcheted down one.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 1107

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's interesting in that you're delusional enough to think that just because you say something that it must be true. Keep living in your imaginary world where everyone is out to get you, and have fun with that.
Anyway, when it comes to your accusations.........I could NOT care less. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
techno900



Joined: 28 Mar 2001
Posts: 1548

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we could only get Iso and Baja debating a topic.................................
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 1059
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
If we could only get Iso and Baja debating a topic.................................


He tried debating me when I started on the politics forum, was it a year ago? He quit and ran on me within two weeks it was. and said he was not reading my posts. he did not stalk/harass me or try to gather personal information or troll. Now I am gathering he got into it before like a true rightie and went there with threats to another poster. So maybe he learned his lesson.

Believe me if the troll was in the USA he would be paying a lawyer to keep him out of jail. I believe he violated Nevada stalking law with a class C felony on multiple instances.. For the one person I had a problem with I posted this (he was a lawyer) and he shut the F up thereafter. And yes I gave him one warning and never had to pursue it. But you can see nevada internet stalking laws are very clear, see below number 3 when it is the internet.... I have noted this before on how to deal with threats. I just did not post the Nevada Statute. see it below.

I am a nevada resident and I have read what I consider to be threats and harassment from a poster on this form. If ISO did threaten someone all the person needed to do was go to Nevada right when it is happening and read his posts while there and it become an actionable cause using Nevada laws.. That is my suggestion in the future to deal with people like that.. That is what I have done in this instance if the troll wants to test his luck. I was just up in Nevada and did read the internet while I was there...

One of the posters did use this on another on the forum I was on in Nevada. The offending posted did not do jail time but did get a record and paid some hefty fines and was on probation.



NRS 200.575 Stalking: Definitions; penalties.

1. A person who, without lawful authority, willfully or maliciously engages in a course of conduct that would cause a reasonable person to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated or harassed, and that actually causes the victim to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated or harassed, commits the crime of stalking. Except where the provisions of subsection 2 or 3 are applicable, a person who commits the crime of stalking:

(a) For the first offense, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

(b) For any subsequent offense, is guilty of a gross misdemeanor.

2. A person who commits the crime of stalking and in conjunction therewith threatens the person with the intent to cause him to be placed in reasonable fear of death or substantial bodily harm commits the crime of aggravated stalking. A person who commits the crime of aggravated stalking shall be punished for a category B felony by imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 2 years and a maximum term of not more than 15 years, and may be further punished by a fine of not more than $5,000.

3. A person who commits the crime of stalking with the use of an Internet or network site or electronic mail or any other similar means of communication to publish, display or distribute information in a manner that substantially increases the risk of harm or violence to the victim shall be punished for a category C felony as provided in NRS 193.130.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.


Last edited by bajaDean on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 14632

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
If we could only get Iso and Baja debating a topic.................................

Bin there, dunn that, back when we presumed him sane, sober, and honest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2768

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:
Bin there, dunn that, back when we presumed him sane, sober, and honest.

Ah, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey................. did it ever occur to you that many wonder the same about you?
.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 1059
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
techno900 wrote:
If we could only get Iso and Baja debating a topic.................................

Bin there, dunn that, back when we presumed him sane, sober, and honest.


wow a little cry baby I do see. Beat you up with my dyslexic words that you cut and ran... I riped to to shreds in no time. It was your posts that got me to begin posting here... your ill-logic was pathetic...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 1107

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
I riped to to shreds in no time...


Uh ya, whatever he said. I think you meant you raped him to shreds?


Last edited by reinerehlers on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 127, 128, 129 ... 147, 148, 149  Next
Page 128 of 149

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group