myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, why not? Hate to tell you but many of my friends are ardent liberals.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Sure, why not? Hate to tell you but many of my friends are ardent liberals.

as I said that is really really creepy sick...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:
LOL! You funny.....the drones have been released, plus my new LV acquaintances who follow this dialogue from the sidelines. We all got a good chuckle at your expense. It's a small world my friend.

seems you have been doing some research to find out more about me....

that is really creepy....

No research at all. You see, they recognized my name and asked if I was he from the forums. They shared their opinions of our dialogue. Nothing creepy about that. You're probably paranoid because of the nature in which you engage with others.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:
LOL! You funny.....the drones have been released, plus my new LV acquaintances who follow this dialogue from the sidelines. We all got a good chuckle at your expense. It's a small world my friend.

seems you have been doing some research to find out more about me....

that is really creepy....

No research at all. You see, they recognized my name and asked if I was he from the forums. They shared their opinions of our dialogue. Nothing creepy about that. You're probably paranoid because of the nature in which you engage with others.

Just you, another guy from another board, a KKK guy, and a guy who stole all the democrats signs have I ever been concerned about my safety.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well keep living in your fantasy world then. You better add the NSA to that list. They're listening in on your calls you know.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:

Needless to say I do not believe you..... Hopefully they will be man enough to tell me directly that this is the truth, if no one does that I know, as I said I will never believe you that is how you seem keep gathering more information. Just a bit too convenient.

If they were a liberal they would have contacted me directly if they really knew me and asked me to dial it down, and I would have told them the reasons. And no emails like that ever made it to me. So again your creepy stench just does not pass my BS test.

So lets see if any of them contact me directly to veryify your story. I bet not... lets see if you have real friends... or just lies... what you got..

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe whatever you want, I could care less. You can PM Pueno, he knows exactly who I am and it doesn't bother me one bit, but then I'm not you.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Believe whatever you want, I could care less. You can PM Pueno, he knows exactly who I am and it doesn't bother me one bit, but then I'm not you.

Are you saying he is the person from the baja who knows me that gave you details about me. I do not know him at least by that name.

I am only interested in the liberal people I believe it was plural (they) that are from here that asked searched you out as you claim to give personal details about me and my life to somehow help you debate me in a constructive way... I am at a loss to know why a liberal would give out personal information when it is obvious you are a right winger and we do not see eye to eye. You claim both or more doing this independently, that is not believable to me too.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For someone who claims to be so smart, you sure are dense!
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
For someone who claims to be so smart, you sure are dense!

claims to be smart, I have demonstrated it... my gosh you want me to list the things... what you got...

I am being very specific you claimed more than one persons (they) from down here contacted you out of the blue to see if you were the person i was referring to getting beat up by the facts so bad that they gave you private information about me so you could do what? Harass me? Insult me? Harm me? came on be specific on your and their MO.

I believe you are also a serial compulsive liar, so investigating that now. I believe your compulsive instigating trolling is a serious psychological problem. If it is compounded by delusional lies that cements the case and profile.

I do not believe two people that are liberals from here independently read our debates and contacted you independently to give you personal and private information on me to harm and or intimidate me.. again you made the serious personal claim so back it up or retract it, and be known as a liar over a serious subject.. All I ask is you back up your trash talk.

before I asked if you were stalking me and you said no and made a big deal about it. I later again believed you by again what I believe as aggressive posts attacking me vs the subject for no reason.

Now we have these recent revelations. Turns out you had dug into my personal life and are trying to harm me with it.. So were you lying then when you did not disclose this information? I absolutely believe acquiring information about me where i live and my life and posting such information on me in a derogatory manor is stalking, sick. and it is creepy...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 126 of 277

Jump to: