myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear your therapists went AWOL but I'm sure they'll book you in on their return.

Glad to hear prospects are good. That should mean more work for Chinese non-union sweat shops spitting out plastic injection molds and circuit boards. I'm sure you insist all that's done domestic and union, and same for when you sell patents to industry, right?

It's good to see your happy to profit from your hated media. Money has an interesting way of erasing scruples.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Sorry to hear your therapists went AWOL but I'm sure they'll book you in on their return.

Glad to hear prospects are good. That should mean more work for Chinese non-union sweat shops spitting out plastic injection molds and circuit boards. I'm sure you insist all that's done domestic and union, and same for when you sell patens to industry, right?

wow troll post? can it be you are a serial troller...

Wow, you are just so ignorant it is unreal.. Let me show you how you are just wrong and wrong again. These are personal friends no work done on me. But good enough friends I am confident they are willing to help you if I ask them to.

Where do you get your information?

you used such big words there.. plastic injection molds and circuit boards... My gosh I just got a quote from a canadian company a week or so ago for vacuum forming. ooops.

FYI i have sold my patents to US companies. Though one 20 years ago I did try to license to a Vancouver company, would a Canadian company be in your mind another off limits to sell to? considering you are a Canadian? .

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selling to a US company is no garauntee of anything, unless that falsely eases your conscience. I have a friend who sold a patent to the US auto industry. Would you like to guess where that part is made now? Two hints: not in North America and not by unions.

I'm glad to hear your friends provide you with free therapy..

Which Canadian and US companies?

Last edited by KGB-NP on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was the head of counter terrorism of the USA even under Bush. He was also in the Bush1 administration. Where is that right wing owned media putting him front page.

Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld Committed War Crimes: Ex-Counterterrorism Czar Richard Clarke:

Richard Clarke - Democracy Now!
Quote:

Richard Clarke, the nation’s former top counterterrorism official, tells Democracy Now! he believes President George W. Bush is guilty of war crimes for launching the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Clarke served as national coordinator for security and counterterrorism during Bush’s first year in office. He resigned in 2003 following the Iraq invasion and later made headlines by accusing Bush officials of ignoring pre-9/11 warnings about an imminent attack by al-Qaeda.
Posted June 03, 2014

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Selling to a US company is no garauntee of anything, unless that falsely eases your conscience. I have a friend who sold a patent to the US auto industry. Would you like to guess where that part is made now? Two hints: not in North America and not by unions.

I'm glad to hear your friends provide you with free therapy..

Which Canadian and US companies?

the last one I told was made in USA because I did all the tooling and pcb in the USA, bay area. One component came from Taiwan. and one chip from intel was probably fabed in the orient. The company did a cross license with a Taiwanese company that paid them royalties..

The product I did before that as an employee, VP of Engineering, was universal remotes that I also had tooled in the midwest, Michigan, pcbs from Elk grove Illinois, pcb assemble Wisconsin. Final assembly in evanston Illinois. the only part from overseas would have been the intel chip and memory. The labor was done by high risk intercity kids in their 18-20 age group that were in drug rehab, pay was higher than minimum wage. They were great kids. Many said I was the first person who ever gave them a chance with a real job and they actually had a job reference finally and some went on to college in electronics and some got great jobs with UPS and so on. I was more proud of them. We were the only company in the USA making remotes in the USA.

Will I be able to do that again, I hope so...

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man this site is great.... it is all over the news that 6 died for this kid.

does the right wing hate media ever check their hate facts... will there be a firing of people at CNN???????????????? and the others that reported this?

remember Dan Rather told the truth about Bush on CBS and they removed him. think if Fox would fire every reporter for airing lies about Obama , not the truth.

http://aattp.org/right-wingers-are-lying-when-they-claim-eight-soldiers-died-looking-for-bergdahl/

Quote:
CNN originally broke the story about the 6 soldiers who died while looking for Sergent Bowe Bergdahl, and since then, the right-wing has been using it as means to condemn the POW. Now, it turns out, that story might not be true.
Shortly after CNN reported as fact that “at least 6 soldiers died” hunting for Bergdahl, other news outlets followed. CNN reportedly got the story from senior military commanders, who claim that Bergdahl wandered off-base. The narrative has spread like wildfire in the right-wing blogosphere, which was initially for bringing Bergdahl home before they were against it, and have since done everything from calling Bergdahl a traitor to calling for his execution, along with threatening his home town.
The New York Times, in a bit of fact-checking, reviewed the casualty reports from the military logs dating back to that period and have found that the circumstances surrounding those deaths are not as definitive as they originally suspected.
During the period when the military was most intensely searching for Bergdahl, two soldiers were killed — at an outpost that came under attack, not patrolling or searching for Bergdahl. The other six soldiers died in late August and early September. This is in spite of Bergdahl’s critics blaming every single death in Paktika province on him from June to September 2009.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I smell selective self promotion. How many patents have you bragged of in the past? You list two with no company names, just self glorifying stories. Half truths are the same as what you accuse your hated media of. You sell enough patents and you end up with smelly brown stuff on your shoes.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://aattp.org/liars-gop-told-white-house-to-do-all-it-can-to-rescue-afghanistan-pow-bowe-bergdahl/

LIARS! GOP Told White House to ‘Do All it Can’ to Rescue Afghanistan POW Bowe Bergdahl

Quote:
With all the flack President Obama has been receiving from Republicans for getting an American POW home, you’d think they had been fighting it all along. It turns out, however, that a number of Republicans had been pushing for Bergdahl’s rescue for a while. Right up until Obama actually did it.

Some opponents of the prisoner trade were upset Congress was not given sufficient notice, while others objected to the release of five potentially dangerous terrorists. Still more have criticized the decision because Bergdahl’s capture has come under scrutiny with suspicions that he might have deserted. Senator John McCain said shortly after the rescue:
“The details that we know so far are troubling and could enable these hard-core Taliban leaders to return to the battlefield against Americans and our allies and partners next year.”

However just this February, in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, that it seemed McCain would have been in favor of the administration’s actions:
Cooper: So if there was the possibility of some sort of exchange, that’s something you would support?
McCain: I would support. Obviously I’d have to know the details, but I would support ways of bringing him home, and if exchange was one of them, I think that would be something I think we should seriously consider.
In April, several Senators, including Republican Mitch McConnell, introduced a “resolution to express the sense of the Senate that no member of the armed forces who is missing in action or captured should be left behind.” However, McConnell has since expressed concerns over prisoner transfer. Similarly, Senator Kelly Ayotte in May sent a press release urging “the Department of Defense to do all it can to find Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl and bring him home safely.” Of course Sen. Ayotte has now criticized Obama’s actions as well.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
I smell selective self promotion. How many patents have you bragged of in the past? You list two with no company names, just self glorifying stories. Half truths are the same as what you accuse your hated media of. You sell enough patents and you end up with smelly brown stuff on your shoes.

you probably smell your own breath...

I can sell to you a patent on how to get the smelly stuff out of your breath...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least I smell something. They say a skunk can't smell his own stink....can you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 121 of 277

Jump to: