myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 119, 120, 121 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congress lowest approval rating now at 5%...

where is the media pointing out the republicans have done this and should be removed.

remember the right wingers running on the that before to take over. they said throw them out of office, and the media peat and re-peated it.

again why isn't the media playing this front page if they are liberals... it worked so effectively for the right wing to take power and set new lows after new lows to a 5% approval type rating now for the record low.

http://www.businessinsider.com/congress-approval-ratings-poll-2013-10
Why Congress's Lousy 5% Approval Rating Doesn't Matter At All

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/congress-approval-ratings-poll-2013-10#ixzz32a0GJGmx

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1600/congress-public.aspx

windoggi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw Frank Bruni on CNN...talking about this column.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/opinion/sunday/bruni-full-screed-ahead.html?_r=0

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again if i was the liberal media I would be blasting this all over saying we should never allow a right winger in office again because here are the problems that we can never have an answer for, we now never again can have any high ground because of Bush, Cheney, Rove, Rumsfield.

here is where Bush's buddy Putin spits in the eye of the Bush lies to the world.....

http://www.strategic-culture.org/pview/2014/06/05/russian-troops-ukraine-got-any-proof-putin-best-quotes-from-french-media-talk.html

Quote:
On Ukraine, its sovereignty and Russian troops:

The ongoing crisis in Ukraine has been occupying the center of international attention since the end of last year. While the coup-appointed government in Kiev is carrying out a military crackdown on the southeast of the country, the US said that Russian troops are allegedly involved in the crisis and they have proof of that.

“What proof? Why don’t they show it?” Putin told French media.

“The entire world remembers the US Secretary of State demonstrating the evidence of Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction, waving around some test tube with washing powder in the UN Security Council. Eventually, the US troops invaded Iraq, Saddam Hussein was hanged and later it turned out there had never been any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. You know – it’s one thing to say things and another to actually have evidence.”

then where is the media pointing out that Bush released some several hundred (600) prisoners and there was no firestorm of right wingers asking for impeachment. and it turned out about 30% of these returned to the battlefield.

http://aattp.org/under-bush-600-gitmo-detainees-were-released-including-one-suspected-in-the-benghazi-attack-video/
Under Bush: 600 Gitmo Detainees Were Released Including One Suspected in the Benghazi Attack

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pssst. I think you may have copied and pasted this in the other thread too. Do you think they'll notice? Probably not, I think the majority stopped even reading this thread.

It is interesting in your indignation toward "right wing" media bias that you would hypocritically cite a media source "Americans Against the Tea Party", which surely must not have a bias or notable agenda, right, or is that left?
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Pssst. I think you may have copied and pasted this in the other thread too. Do you think they'll notice? Probably not, I think the majority stopped even reading this thread.

It is interesting in your indignation toward "right wing" media bias that you would hypocritically cite a media source "Americans Against the Tea Party", which surely must not have a bias or notable agenda, right, or is that left?

First your ability to critically think as you infer is definitely in dispute, we know you claim you can pound a nail and decorate to a high proficiency which I assume you are telling the truth so accept as fact.. Those are great skills for making money as a contractor as you claim you are of some sort. But not always applicable to making analysis of the real world.

I would hope/think you would notice that, when a issue crosses several subjects of course it is posted in other areas. Again if a racist thread is there and it fits that thread and that the media does not put on a ranting racist that should be an example for the USA. Seems it is past your level to understand that obviously.

Seems you seem to be following my posts hahahaha.... So you are wrong there again. If you notice the number of views of this thread it also proves you to be so wrong that you could not even understand a simple metric fact like that. I would think a 6th grader reader/logic level could have figured something like that out.

Also very funny you consider some remote blogs sites as part of the major media. Interesting that your thought process would consider those major media and only listed in one small media vs all over the media. I see that is past your understanding. Yes that one may take above a 6th grade thought process maybe college stats so I do see how the majority of sheep would not understand. Thanks for posting and showing how ignorant people in the right wing who claim the media is liberal and they are the victims are. my two sources as you could clearly see were nobodies:

Strategic Culture Foundation
Americans against the Tea Party

looked at one of these and another issue they bring up, we do not see the right wing owned media playing, this site is spot on....

Here is todays right ring owned mass media is not bringing up, again Oliver North a former convicted hero to the right wing who made much money with his hate talk after he was financed death squads trading arms for hostages. He was a hero to the right wing to this day even appearing on Fox (major media)

http://aattp.org/jon-stewart-rips-traitor-oliver-north-who-actually-did-finance-terrorists-and-death-squads-video/
Home • Fox News Lies •
Jon Stewart Rips Traitor Oliver North Who Actually DID Finance Terrorists and Death Squads! (Video)

http://aattp.org/bush-official-blasts-gop-bush-wouldve-done-the-same-thing/
Bush Official Blasts GOP: Bush Would’ve Done the Same Thing

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Dude you're so predictable it's a scream! I love your looney rants peppered with your trademark cliche / quirky insults. Dengue fever getting to you?
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
LOL! Dude you're so predictable it's a scream! I love your looney rants peppered with your trademark cliche / quirky insults. Dengue fever getting to you?
your trolling is well noted and expected. Again were you born as a serial troll or was this a skill you just developed and are proud of. You do realize it may well be a mental illness that you can not do anything about, ie not your fault.. Do you realize there are some meds that can be helpful for these issues you are proud of.

I am being serious here, I have two very good friends that are retired from the Psyc industry that were involved with issues like this that I could ask to discuss with you.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm disappointed in you, two rangy posts and no mention of "pay scale or rodeos".

You're serious here? Hard to take you that way given the nature of all your responses. The poor victim cries "troll" when every response is borderline insanity.

Last edited by KGB-NP on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the above link... also wasn't North paid by Fox at some point...

Quote:
Oliver North has been making the rounds in the media, sharply criticizing President Obama for something North has no room at all to be criticizing Obama over — Obama trading 5 terrorists for the release of the right-wing’s most hated American POW, Bowie Bergdahl. But because the average FOX viewer has the memory of a goldfish (the Pepperidge Farm snack cracker, not the freshwater carp), most seem to conveniently forget that North was involved in Iran-Contra.
Jon Stewart, however, has not.

Stewart took to the airwaves to brutally mock North for his hypocritical accusations on Wednesday night, saying that “‘I was into using American taxpayer money to arm terrorist groups way before it was cool.’”
Stewart reminded his audience that North’s “hands-on experience” came from helping to sell 200 missiles to Iran, despite an embargo in place against the nation, to free American hostages. North then used the money he got from selling the missiles to fund Nicaraguan “coke-fueled jungle death squads.”

You can watch Stewart’s comments below:

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
I'm disappointed in you, two rangy posts and no mention of "pay scale or rodeos".

You're serious here? Hard to take you that way given the nature of all your responses. The poor victim cries "troll" when every response is borderline insanity.

yep serious, more than willing to set up private communications for you with either of these good friends of mine. Though it appears one may be out of town right now, I have been out of town for trade shows and other things for a 6 weeks and tried to call her and her husband yesterday to get together as we usually do. But no reply so I think they are up in the USA right now.

BTW since we are in the media thread... another feature on NBC from the trade show I participated in... So kind of them that they even listing my product as one of the "cream of the crop" of the show. That is two features in the right wing owned media in 2 months, not bad ha. Have my fingers crossed for the the end of the summer for more media....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 119, 120, 121 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 120 of 277

Jump to: