myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The real obama
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 1072

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac , my San Fran moonbat friend , here are some quotes from your boyfriend van jones. Nice guy!!!!!
Mac are you a 9/11 conspiracy believer like your hero van jones?




Van Jones Quotes

“Well the answer to that is, they’re assholes.” This was in response to a question about why Democrats are less effective than Republicans at passing legislation with a majority in Congress. Oh, he was referring to the Republicans by the way…
“Only suburban white kids shoot up schools; you’ve never seen a Columbine done by a black child.” Uh…they say those who are against Obama are the racists?
“The white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people of color communities because they don’t have a racial justice frame.” Wait….it’s those who oppose Obama that are racists, right? I’m beginning to forget…
“The incident deepened my disaffection with the system and accelerated my political radicalization.” Always a great reaction to being arrested for protesting…become radicalized…
“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist.” Land of the free and home of big racist brother- a utopia for Van Jones.
“To solve the new century’s mounting social and environmental problems, people of color activist and white activists need to be able to join forces. But all too often, the unconscious racism of white activists stands in the way of any effective, worthwhile collaboration. The Challenging White Supremacy Workshop is the most powerful tool that I have seen for removing the barriers to true partnerships between people of color and white folks. If the CWS trainings were mandatory for all white activists, the progressive movement in the United States would be unstoppable.” Man, the racist undertones of everything this guy says is amazing.
Mr. Jones signed a letter sent by the infamous 9/11 Truth organization to former New York governor Eliot Spitzer. Now that organization alleges that the U.S. government is responsible for the 9/11 attacks, that it knowingly conspired to murder 3,000 American civilians. Not a quote, just friggin ridiculous…and they say the “birthers” are crazy…
“Right now we’re saying we want to move from suicidal gray capitalism to some kind of eco-capitalism where, you know, at least we’re not — you know fast-tracking the destruction of the whole planet. Will that be enough? No, it won’t be enough. We want to go beyond excess and exploitation and oppression altogether, but that’s a process.”
And the grand finale, Van Jones reveals the truth- Al Gore did NOT invent the Internet!
“In the name of national security, people in the Pentagon said, ‘If we have one big communications tower, and somebody knocks it out, then we’re blind, deaf, and dumb. We’ve got to figure out a way to distribute our information system.’ So they came up with the idea of the information superhighway—for you young people, that’s what we call the Internet.” Nope, it wasn’t Al Gore, it was the Pentagon.
Thanks Van Jones, for being an easy target for us to show yet again that Obama lacks both common sense and real judgment. That or he agrees with you, Ayers, Wright and all the other radicals he has associated himself with.
Share and Enjoy:

Comments
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2699

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Mac , my San Fran moonbat friend , here are some quotes from your boyfriend van jones. Nice guy!!!!!

Nice distraction, matty. Keep up with your funny crap! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
keycocker



Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Posts: 3441

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shades of Clinton!! Research every person he ever walked by on the street and call them his best friends.
In the course of a politicsl career you get a chance to be on the board, at a party, or helping a charity with every kind of person left and right.
An accurate list of the people obama has contact with, gets ideas, or works with would include Boehner, Romney, numerous war heros, far right wingnuts, the libertarian Gambler and ten thousand other students, soccer moms,.....

Matty has had contact with a long list of good and bad actors himself. Like all of us.
If I made a list of the ones I disagree with and showed matty the worst of them as his "mentors" he likely would say.
"who the hell are these people? I was at a party they attended? They were on a board with me and 43 other people?
Was he the guy with wart on his nose? "
Would you guys like me to show you a pic of Reagan with his arm around a murdering dictator? Which one ?
They were his closest friends and mentors werent they?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobras



Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Posts: 439

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Mac ...
Mac are you a 9/11 conspiracy believer like your hero van jones?

Surely you jest, Mat? Does he think Van Jones is anything less than a very dangerous, full-blown, treasonous, communist overthrow advocate? Is mac that stupid, or does he support that goal? If the latter, we should report him by name to the FBI, as he needs government investigation as a potential threat to the U.S.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2699

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobras wrote:
...anything less than a very dangerous, full-blown, treasonous, communist overthrow advocate?

Mikey, you forgot...

Marxist
Leninist
Socialist
Fascist
Nazi
Progressive
Liberal
Murderous
Traitorous
Duplicitous
Conniving

Get your insults straight, will ya?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
keycocker



Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Posts: 3441

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many were angry at Bush for things he did, sometimes unfairly but the wars, the imaginary WMDs, the huge spending, these things are real.
Nearly every critique I see of Obama is over imaginary deeds, like the phone program, the big tax increases, the NRC, the birth certificate, his imaginary Muslim religion, canceling the keystone pipeline which is mostly roaring ahead on a fast track supplied by obama.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RocRobster



Joined: 22 May 2002
Posts: 80

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Here from wikipedia is the story about Matty's source:

Quote:
Kengor is a frequent television political commentator and opinion page contributor. He is a regular featured columnist at the John Birch Society[John_Birch_Society]-affiliated Townhall.com, a conservative political website.[2] His articles have been published in mainstream newspapers such as USA TODAY and the The New York Times as well as in academic journals.


So we're supposed to believe someone that writes for the John Birch Society and thinks that evolution and Obama's birth certificate are both myths?

Get a clue, or at least a source. Techno, if you believe this kind of **** I feel really sorry for you.



Not to belittle you in public mac, but seriously? you use wikipedia as a source and then say someone else can't use someone as a source because of what wikipedia says? Consider where wikipedia data comes from..... That was completely hysterical...

secondly, since you are a true believer in the lies you've been taught since birth (or shortly after), it is a waste of time for anyone to 'help' you see any errors in your philosophy. (you don't believe you have any - therefore making yourself a god). Come down from the pulpit and actually look at the facts that evolution can't answer, why it can't answer the questions and then why the alternative can answer them flawlessly (with real scientific evidence, not hypothesis). Then you'll find yourself walking down another path of reasoning that doesn't require blinders, shouting obscenities and other pre-homosapiens behaviours.


Start simple to see if the voices in your head won't scream too much as you read basic science... http://genesisveracityfoundation.com/ice-age-hydrology/

have a nice day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2699

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RocRobster wrote:

Start simple to see if the voices in your head won't scream too much as you read basic science... http://genesisveracityfoundation.com/ice-age-hydrology/

You think that Website is basic science?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RocRobster



Joined: 22 May 2002
Posts: 80

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The topic I provided the link to is based on basic science. i.e. the conclusions are drawn from facts. Instead of developing a theory, then choosing what facts to ignore and what facts to use as evidence in order to support the conclusion you want others to buy. (eisegesis vs exegesis)

I am not endorsing or stating that the website is basic science as I am not a generalist that buys all of what anyone says as referenced in the previous post. (I don't believe in gods).

This universe is mathematical. 1 + 1 Always equals 2. If the math doesn't work then there is something wrong with the theory. Evolution has so many math errors you have to be a blindly following religious nut to believe that crap, or just accept what people tell you is true without actually questioning it or taking a few minutes to question yourself for believing in it.

Regardless, I don't expect anyone to read this post or the last one and waste 5 minutes of their time contemplating anything. Everyone is already sold on their opinion as the right one. The problem is everyone can't be right (unless your a relativist). This forum is all about one-upping the last person with insults and I had 5 minutes to spare....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
windoggie



Joined: 22 Feb 2002
Posts: 2406

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RocRobster wrote:
The topic I provided the link to is based on basic science. i.e. the conclusions are drawn from facts. Instead of developing a theory, then choosing what facts to ignore and what facts to use as evidence in order to support the conclusion you want others to buy. (eisegesis vs exegesis)

I am not endorsing or stating that the website is basic science as I am not a generalist that buys all of what anyone says as referenced in the previous post. (I don't believe in gods).

This universe is mathematical. 1 + 1 Always equals 2. If the math doesn't work then there is something wrong with the theory. Evolution has so many math errors you have to be a blindly following religious nut to believe that crap, or just accept what people tell you is true without actually questioning it or taking a few minutes to question yourself for believing in it.

Regardless, I don't expect anyone to read this post or the last one and waste 5 minutes of their time contemplating anything. Everyone is already sold on their opinion as the right one. The problem is everyone can't be right (unless your a relativist). This forum is all about one-upping the last person with insults and I had 5 minutes to spare....
A well spent five minutes
I

_________________
/w\
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 4 of 34

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group