myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Hatch rescue
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dllee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
There's a growing trend from profesional and knowledgeable instructors around here who advocate ONLY back foot first, placed between the front and the rear straps. They strongly advise against front foot on the board.
Me, I'm old school. I learned my way, by myself, before ever seeing someone waterstart from up close, before the days of videos. Front foot first in moderate winds, back foot in strap for super high winds, can't waterstart in winds less than 5.
isobras

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jota wrote:
Dude - you said it was common knowledge but I couldn't find it (except that you quoted Chuck Norris almost verbatim), so I asked you for the sources . . . and instead you simply referred to how much more time you spend on the internet, so you must be right, so there. Obviously you were busted on the Chuck Norris source.

And now you're again saying it was all over the news that week. When it wasn't.

Jota, I don't get "busted" ... i.e., caught fabricating anything. All these idiots who claim to have "busted me" are either lying about what I said or simply finding websites -- usually far left BS -- which contradict what I post usually based on solid support. I can't help it if your primary "news" source is MSNBC; that is your own fault. I didn't even know Chuck Norris had a website; I don't look at stuff like that from either side. I had seen many extensive reports on that issue, based on full-context -- even full-length in some cases -- Obama speeches and Chu congressional testimony, presented at least on Fox News and CSPAN. MANY such stories make the left wing media only after days to weeks of exposure on REAL news networks embarrass the hell out of them.

When I say something's been all over the news, I do not necessarily mean the far left media. You'd be astounded how much real news, backed up very extensively by full-context audio and video proof, the Obamamedia covers up and/or is caught fabricating ... by their own admission when they're caught.

You've taken this thread off topic but I did not ignore it because you're implying, without any facts to back it up, that I lied. Just like Harry Reid, you can shove that crap back where you got it in the first place.
isobans

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Brucie's back Reply with quote

Sailed 8.25 hours today. Barely have enough time to blog.
isobras

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why'd you quit so soon? It's still blowing.
wmike

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Brucie's back Reply with quote

isobans wrote:
Sailed 8.25 hours today. Barely have enough time to blog.

Oh, so Brucie is Iasobans? I will take Isobra over Isobans any day.
isobans

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, that's right, you sailed 8.25 hours today. i stayed home to read all your blog entries.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

"How does denigrating someone, especially without support, improve their mental well-being?"

Why is it that he took the time to cast me and others in a negative light in his earlier 19:00 post on 8/5? I just found this thread today, and hadn't participated at all in the dialog before this post. Obviously he doesn't follow the standards he seems to be professing in his sentence above. But, that's no big surprise really given his style. One only has to look how he has stained this thread a myriad of times losing all sight of the original topic. He even managed in interject "his" kind of politics in the mix. No doubt, daviddk hit the nail on the head about isobars' narcissistic manner. He could change his name over and over, but there's no hiding who he really is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: