myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Fanatic Fox Lightwind Race 370

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andymc4610

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Fanatic Fox Lightwind Race 370 Reply with quote

Anyone know this board Fanatic Fox Lightwind Race 370 - my buddy picked one up for $50 came with 2 new albeit old sails. Really he wants a equipe II. I was guessing late 80's early 90's but can't find info on it. The guy had it shipped from Australia and never used it here. His wife sold him the board and knew nothing about it.
blowtoad2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought mine in about 1985, and learned to sail in Virginia Beach, VA, then used if for years on Saint Simons Island, GA. I just cleaned it up, and am putting it up for sale, with two hardly used sails, two masts, two booms, and accessories. Hope that I get more than $50 for the package...
I enjoyed the board: plenty of stability, high volume, but lots of speed once I graduated to harness. Your buddy should enjoy it. If you know someone close to Spartanburg, SC who wants a similar board, I'm making room in my garage for other toys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: