myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Free Beginner’s Windsurfing eBook giveaway on Amazon Kindle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Industry News & Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bruce_Sanders

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Free Beginner’s Windsurfing eBook giveaway on Amazon Kindle Reply with quote

First time poster, long time lurker… Hi guys, been reading this forum on and off for a while now and wanted to give something back. so this post is to let you know that you’ll be able to pick up a free copy of my bestselling eBook “Windsurfing – The Complete Guide” from amazon’s Kindle store now this weekend. Now, amazon doesn’t let you do any promo codes or such and only lets you have a few days of free copies, so this is the best I could figure out for now. There’s no catch, no mail signup, no delivery cost that I know of at least. You don’t need a kindle either, just a computer (well, an amazon account, but those are free) it even works with an iPhone.

The book is a beginner guide so it is mostly geared towards newbies but there might be a few things for the more seasoned sailor in it as well. It’s intended either as a compliment to windsurfing lessons or windsurfing school or as standalone guide on how to windsurf for someone who has some previous experience or a buddy who can help a bit. The book includes info on: windsurf equipment; (Windsurf boards, sails, masts, types of boards, etc) windsurfing safety; where to windsurf; History of windsurfing, Windsurfing camps/Schools, and windsurfing culture. It also has some links to som windsurfing videos that I like personally.

You’ll find the book here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008A5DQ7Q?tag=indepenfivebo-20

Mods: hope it’s ok to include a link since this is a free giveaway. If its not cool to post links, could you please just take out the link and then people can search for the title?

NOTE: the free period will start Saturday at approximately 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (U.S Time) and end the same day at approximately 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time so youll have to translate that to your time zone.

Hope you'll like the book! //Bruce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Industry News & Promotions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: