myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
H2 Windsurfing Jersey Shore Area
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KELH

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: H2 Windsurfing Jersey Shore Area Reply with quote

If you are vacationing at the Jersey Shore (Ocean/Monmouth) Counties, H2 Windsurfing has windsurfing rental gear and also offers beginner lessons. H2 Windsurfing will meet you at a site so no transport of gear is necessary on your part. Check out the web site at H2windsurfing.com
johnson_brian_j

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: H2 Windsurfing Jersey Shore Area Reply with quote

A few questions:

1. What is the difference between "standard gear" and "performance gear"?

2. How long do your customers get to keep the rental gear?

KELH wrote:
If you are vacationing at the Jersey Shore (Ocean/Monmouth) Counties, H2 Windsurfing has windsurfing rental gear and also offers beginner lessons. H2 Windsurfing will meet you at a site so no transport of gear is necessary on your part. Check out the web site at H2windsurfing.com
KELH

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: H2 Windsurfing Gear Reply with quote

Standard is beginner/intermediate gear and Performance is advanced (Carbon boom, carbon mast, shorter board). Rentals are full day (up to 4 hours).
RickCronk

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: H2 Windsurfing Gear Reply with quote

KELH wrote:
Standard is beginner/intermediate gear and Performance is advanced (Carbon boom, carbon mast, shorter board). Rentals are full day (up to 4 hours).

Glad to hear of another rental/instruction facility in the region. However, your website states, that 4 hours is $50 and full day is $60. How long is the full day rental? The answer posted above says a full day is only 4 hours.
Rolling Eyes

johnson_brian_j

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: H2 Windsurfing Gear Reply with quote

Yeah, Rick, interesting that "full day" apparently means four hours. I was wondering if I could get my boss to give me a full day's pay for four hours of work. Maybe that's a New Jersey thing?

RickCronk wrote:
KELH wrote:

Glad to hear of another rental/instruction facility in the region. However, your website states, that 4 hours is $50 and full day is $60. How long is the full day rental? The answer posted above says a full day is only 4 hours.
Rolling Eyes
KELH

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: H2 Windsurfing Rentals Reply with quote

Full Day Windsurfing is 4 hours. SUP Full Day is for the entire day. Example: Someone can rent the SUP and use it on the beach from 9:00 am til 7:00.
KELH

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: H2 Windsurfing Rentals Reply with quote

Sorry I mislead you. Windsurfing gear can be rented for up to 4 hours. I shouldn't have used the words "full day" for windsurfing equipment. Full day was meant for SUP rentals, not windsurfing. Regardless, my mistake.
B737

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My nephew and niece want to learn, but I'm afraid to try to teach them on my small wave sails.

Do you guys have real "beginner" gear to teach with? Ur not far away from me.

Fanatic Freewave 95l 240cm
KELH

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: H2 Beginner Gear Reply with quote

Yes, we have large and medium beginner boards. We also have beginner rigs which are very light and forgiving. Learning to Windsurf on our gear is very easy.
KELH

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: H2 Beginner Gear Reply with quote

Yes, we have large and medium beginner boards. We also have beginner rigs which are very light and forgiving. Learning to Windsurf on our gear is very easy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: