myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The real racist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The matter can easily be settled.

Why don't we all use 'magic plonkers' on him? Should they work, freedom from irritation. Should they not, draw your own conclusion.

Mind you, few miracle cures live up to expectation. Weeds spring back with monotonous regularity whatever we heap on them! (Same old, same old. Laughing )
keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do this GT if you are speaking of Iso.Just dont read his posts and he doesnt exist.
I do this with Matty since all his posts took the form of
(;&?/;:!&! Obama .,!.&$/:;(/-: Hate Obama,!!?$&&);:/:;;!!!
but lately I have the impression he posted something worthwhile and I missed it. No chance of that with Iso.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy I miss pueno...

anyway was looking for a good KKK thread for the article I am posting, this was in that direction.

pueno wrote:
stevenbard wrote:
They just indicted the proverbial "ham sandwich". Another government publicity stunt, egged on by obama to foment more racial disharmony. This case will cost tax payers millions. What will the result be? Acquital and riots. THANK YOU OBAMA....

Once you open your eyes to the details of the case, you'll see Zimmerman was doing his job, and was attacked by this 6'3" athletic thug. Zimmerman was behind the complex and was parked in the direction he was walking. Eye witnesses don't count when the 2 good reverends are screaming hate.

Is this a shift of wit or a wift of shit from Mr. Bard?

Donald Trump Trolled With KKK Costume During Speech

Quote:
Aman wearing a Ku Klux Klan costume trolled former President Donald Trump's appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) over the weekend.

Michael Picard—a political satirist who has previously dressed as a Trump supporter at other political events and who trolled GOP Representative Matt Gaetz with a sex doll last summer—attended Saturday's CPAC event in a KKK costume to draw attention to The Crusader's 2016 endorsement of Trump. The Crusader is one of the KKK's most prominent publications.

As he stood up at the end of Trump's speech to "make a bang" with his interruption, Secret Service members detained him before he could put his hood on, Picard told Newsweek. He recalled being booed by the crowd.
A video posted to X (formerly Twitter) shows the aftermath of the altercation. Picard can be heard shouting "the Klan supports Trump" as security officials try to block him from public view.

Picard's latest stunt is a nod to the front-page op-ed that The Crusader ran ahead of the 2016 presidential election, in which Thomas Robb, the Klan's national director, asked, "Can America really be great again? This is what we will soon find out."

Robb later denied that his piece amounted to a formal endorsement, but told The Washington Post, "Overall, we do like his nationalist views and his words about shutting down the border to illegal aliens."

Speaking about his costume, Picard said: "I can understand how this is offensive" and clarified that he does not support the Klan. "But I think the fact that a president [was] endorsed by the KKK needs to be brought into the spotlight again."

He continued: "I don't think it's being talked about enough at this point. But I thought I would just remind everyone that Trump was actually and literally endorsed by the KKK. And I thought I would do it in a very public way to draw attention to that fact."

After the 2016 op-ed was published, the Trump campaign quickly denounced The Crusader, saying in a statement: "Mr. Trump and the campaign denounces hate in any form. This publication is repulsive and their views do not represent the tens of millions of Americans who are uniting behind our campaign."

Picard, however, said that despite Trump's efforts to distance himself from the KKK, any support from the white supremacist group should be a warning sign to voters.

Republican presidential candidate and former President Donald Trump walks offstage after his remarks at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) at the Gaylord National Resort Hotel And Convention Center on February 24 in National Harbor, Maryland. Michael Picard stood up in a KKK costume after Trump's speech.

"The former president can denounce their endorsement all he wants, but if the KKK feels comfortable enough [to support him] in this day and age and if they aligned with the policies of the president, then that should give us all pause and we should think about who we align with," he said.

In 2020, David Duke, the former grand wizard of the white supremacist group, endorsed Trump ahead of the election and also suggested that he should pick then-Fox News host Tucker Carlson as his running mate. Thus far, neither Robb nor Duke has expressed support for Trump's 2024 White House bid.

Nonetheless, "just because they haven't outwardly endorsed the former president doesn't mean that they still don't endorse him," Picard said.

Picard previously wore the KKK costume at a Trump rally in New Hampshire last month, but he told Newsweek he plans to burn it this week. A video of his CPAC stunt will be uploaded to his YouTube channel on March 3.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-candidate-for-governor-outed-as-kkk-member-after-cross-burning-photo-emerges/ar-BB1j7UWT?cvid=498bdf0c7d694141992db29722613386&ocid=winp2fptaskbar&ei=24&sc=shoreline

GOP candidate for governor outed as KKK member after cross burning photo emerges
Story by Alex Henderson •

Quote:
In Missouri, far-right activist Darrell Leon McClanahan III has been seeking the GOP nomination in Missouri's 2024 gubernatorial race. But the Missouri Republican Party has announced that it is taking steps to remove McClanahan from the ballot in response to reports that McClanahan has been active in the Ku Klux Klan (KKK).

According to Riverfront Times reporter Ryan Krull, a 2019 photo shows McClanahan standing next to a KKK member in front of a burning cross. McClanahan was wearing street clothes in the photo, while the person standing next to him was in full KKK attire.

McClanahan has filed a lawsuit against the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), which published the photo on their website in 2022 along with an article. McClanahan argued, in the lawsuit, that he was strictly an "honorary" KKK member — not a full member — and that the photo showed a "Christian Identity Cross lighting ceremony" instead of a full-fledged KKK cross burning ceremony.
READ MORE: 'I don’t know who he is': Missouri GOP senator’s 'deceptive' campaign targets fixed-income residents

McClanahan's name, Krull reports, appears on the Missouri ballot along with better known Republican gubernatorial candidates such Mike Kehoe and Jay Ashcroft.

The photo has also been posted online by former Missouri State Rep. Shamed Dogan, a Republican.

In a February 28 post on X, formerly Twitter, Dogan wrote, "Hey @MissouriGOP I just learned the candidate listed first on our primary ballot for Governor is a cross-burning KKK member who ran for US Senate 2 years ago and freely admits his KKK membership & white supremacist beliefs."

In a separate tweet, Dogan slammed McClanahan as a "racist loser."

McClanahan acknowledged to the River Front Times that he was in the 2019 photo but denied being a full KKK member.

The Times quotes McClanahan as telling Dogan, "Shamed Dogan, I would like to respectfully request that you cease and desist from making defamatory statements about me on the X platform. Your statement about me being a cross-burning KKK member and white supremacist is false and damaging to my reputation.”

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh shit you are ridiculous after all! Unless you’re trying to indoctrinate potential voters with a victim mentality and convincing them you’re their answer. Some claim to be empathetic. Next!

https://youtu.be/GeixtYS-P3s?feature=shared
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
Oh shit you are ridiculous after all! Unless you’re trying to indoctrinate potential voters with a victim mentality and convincing them you’re their answer. Some claim to be empathetic. Next!

https://youtu.be/GeixtYS-P3s?feature=shared

no question we have a minority of blacks that have a different opinions... is that clip part of your Putin propaganda package.

again Canadians who have roots to the Nazi party and later the russians should not be involved with GRU/KGB hate trolling in American election issues. Can you tell us again what your grandfather's WW1 and or 2 service to hitler and then how your family got out of communist germany about the time when no one could get out? Co-incidentally when Russia was sending spys from germany to Canada to infiltrate USA including politics. Who is your handler?

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aside from Morgan Freeman’s opinion, thanks for the affirmation that you’re ridiculous. BTW, when will your tinfoil hat lunatic rants radio show be airing? I think there’s an audience for you. Too bad we’re the only ones subjected to your lunacy.
No group feeds upon indoctrinating folks with a victim mindset more than those of your ilk. You’re like predators of the marginalized seeking votes through empty promises.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
Aside from Morgan Freeman’s opinion, thanks for the affirmation that you’re ridiculous. BTW, when will your tinfoil hat lunatic rants radio show be airing? I think there’s an audience for you. Too bad we’re the only ones subjected to your lunacy.
No group feeds upon indoctrinating folks with a victim mindset more than those of your ilk. You’re like predators of the marginalized seeking votes through empty promises.

Morgan freeman's opinion , well as I have said I have a black brother and sister. They do not share his opinion,

has Morgan changed his oppinion now that pediophile trump and the KKK are in the right wing control of the repugnants of the usa. add to that were atlanta has made a law that no one can give black voters water when standing in 6 hour long lines, including elderly if 90 years old can not give them a chair or assist them to the show them where the bathrooms are. And on and on with the georgia laws of gerrymandering blacks to keep them from representation. again in georgia all major white polling places have no significant lines, still ear after year major black ones have 6 hours lines. with your racist positions please explain how this equates to equality.

So please do tell us of there is an indication from your russian propaganda on Morgan Freeman may have shown that his long time ago statement has shifted in the slightest.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

Morgan freeman's opinion , well as I have said I have a black brother and sister. They do not share his opinion,

has Morgan changed his oppinion now that pediophile trump and the KKK are in the right wing control of the repugnants of the usa. add to that were atlanta has made a law that no one can give black voters water when standing in 6 hour long lines, including elderly if 90 years old can not give them a chair or assist them to the show them where the bathrooms are. And on and on with the georgia laws of gerrymandering blacks to keep them from representation. again in georgia all major white polling places have no significant lines, still ear after year major black ones have 6 hours lines. with your racist positions please explain how this equates to equality.

So please do tell us of there is an indication from your russian propaganda on Morgan Freeman may have shown that his long time ago statement has shifted in the slightest.

hey still -born no-brain.. you did not answer the question from your russian propaganda 101. How do you thing Morgan feels about your nazi-rusian-kkk-neo-nazi-skinhead Canadian racist propaganda? Has your gru handler gotten back to you how to reply. No-cheat sheet for your hate propaganda?

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

hey still -born no-brain.. you did not answer the question from your russian propaganda 101. How do you thing Morgan feels about your nazi-rusian-kkk-neo-nazi-skinhead Canadian racist propaganda? Has your gru handler gotten back to you how to reply. No-cheat sheet for your hate propaganda?

Again, in English you moron.
Holy shit! Does you tin foil hat keep you head warm? Nazi-Russian-blah blah blah….WTF? You’re brain dead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: