myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
whats a few trillion
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: whats a few trillion Reply with quote

4 more years of this moron and we are F##KED!

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/16/cbo-obama-budget-deepens-debt-35-trillion/
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So mat-ty, do you believe it's time for a tax cut? From what I've heard, Representative Paul Ryan thinks so. How are we going to reduce the deficit and begin addressing our debt problem by bringing in even less revenue?
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

President Obama’s 2013 budget would add $3.5 trillion to annual deficits through 2022, according to a new estimate from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO). It also would raise the deficit next year by $365 billion, according to the nonpartisan office. The CBO estimate is in sharp contrast to White House claims last month that the Obama budget would reduce deficits by $3.2 trillion over the next decade. That's an annual deficit difference between Obamamath and CBOmath of six trillion seven billion dollars per year in just one decade ... and we all know that almost every forecast any administration makes ends up being busted.

I can't understand why the brighter half of the Obama groupies here support this administration. He will seal this nation's fate if reelected.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at the two posts from the two conservatives above. Notice the use of fear to make their argument..."we are F##ked", "seal this nation's fate". One can choose to live in fear or not, I choose not to....carry on.
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't but note the use of the conclusive word "worse" substituted for the numerically comparative term "more" in the second paragraph. Nothing like non-partisan reporting from that fringe paper.

Also, their own source undermines the term "worse." To wit, '''CBO found that by 2016 deficits as a share of the economy would be below 3 percent — a key milestone of fiscal sustainability. It found that after implementing the President’s Budget, debt held by the public will decrease and then stabilize as a share of the economy, also a key indicator of improving fiscal health,' Mr. Zients wrote."

Sounds like "better" to me.

windoggi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
deficits

I remember your boy Cheney saying that deficits don't matter. Also, if things are so fooked, how come my stocks are going up? Especially my Apple stock that I paid $77.00 each for...(sorry, I just love saying that)

mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are right, we're not f##ked , OUR KIDS ARE!!!

Stand by your man, at your own peril.
windoggi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

As opposed to......?

boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

I've have since Jan 2009, and Ive enjoyed the ridiculous returns in the capital markets, as Windoggie stated above. The Apple growth machine which has taken it to the largest, and soon to be most profitable company in the WORLD, has happened during Obama's term. There is NO way it could happen in the type of world you negative right wingers describe each day.
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

Eh, doesn't it bother you that the GOP gives platitudes to job creation when, by great measure across all levels of GOP control, limiting or extinguishing abortion rights is their collective stamp? At least Santorum has been upfront about his agenda -as repulsive as most people find it. But are you willing to embrace the push toward the abrogation of rights of all people? Please note, I'm unaware of a single law that establishes "personhood" rights to a zygote, so even if you believe "zygotes are people, too" I ask you respond outside of that narrow exclusion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: