myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
whats a few trillion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pueno

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

I've not been to law school, but my sources included Hanse and Black and I know that impeachment refers to charges and processes, not verdicts. Do you have ANY idea how many times I've defeated single lawyers and even whole teams of lawyers in decisions involving thousands to hundreds of millions of dollars, including blue chip corporation lawyers, a government procurement agency, local ambulance chasers, and federal court? They all put their pants on the same way I do: jump into the air and come down into my wingtips.

The difference so far is that mine were already laced and ready for the fight. I don't enter frays that important as unarmed as Verrilli was in the Supreme Court this week.

Somebody here has a serious self-esteem problem.

I'd tell you to take an aspirin and call a doctor in the morning, but aspirins are not available. All the GOP women are holding them between their knees instead of taking oral contraceptives.
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, if by Hanse you mean to refer to the Hanse Law Review, please understand that American evidentiary laws do not follow German evidentiary law. Second, if by Black you mean "Black's Law Dictionary," I strongly suggest you abstain from using any dictionary as an authority on the rules of evidence lest you be laughed out of court.

You used the term impeachment in the context of assertions of fact, by you, that were found to be false by implication -specifically, that Clinton "undermined our entire legal system" As he was acquitted, your statement is false.

You are proven wrong on two separate issues yet refuse to acknowledge either instance. Par for the course, but . . .

isobars wrote:
SNIP

How many times do I have to say it: I can back up every fact and opinion I post with something between logical construct, professional opinion, expert consensus, and irrefutable proof. SNIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: