myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Top 10 forum contributors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thombiz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Florian, I'm with you. Best to move on and find something positive to be a part of instead of this twisted vision of self importance. He can't help himself, it's in the DNA. Even this single post is too much feeding of his ego and for no other reason is a waste of everybody's time. Best to just ignore him. Bob T.
JamesHardy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I have looked MANY times. EVERY time has proven fruitless. wooot called me a liar, but was completely unable to back it up with, you know, facts, leaving him looking like the rest of you who play that game as a tactic. Saying something a hundred times doesn't make it a fact, especially if there's proof to the contrary.

C'mon, guys ... surely after all these years and >20,000 posts you can find some examples of my behaving at odds with my list above?

chirp ... chirp ... chirp ... chirp

That's what I thought.

Right-on, good come back! That statement of your is like when my wife asks me if I farted, I say not and blame it on the dog. Good job internet genius.
sailingjoe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a sign of a lack of education i.e. to fall into an exchange of personal attacks and disparagement. If you have to attack something, attack the man's ideas. When it comes to an accuser being what he is using for his foundation, my mother has a favorite saying "When you point one finger at someone else, you point five at yourself."
pueno

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailingjoe wrote:
There's a sign of a lack of education i.e. to fall into an exchange of personal attacks and disparagement. If you have to attack something, attack the man's ideas. When it comes to an accuser being what he is using for his foundation, my mother has a favorite saying "When you point one finger at someone else, you point five at yourself."

Good advice from Phyllis, Brucie. (BTW -- how's mom these days?)

Anyway, keeping mom's advice in mind, please read this post, written by none other than YOU.

And thinking about lack of education, remember that someone on this forum, who shall remain nameless but has used about 80 aliases in the past, used words like "prabably," "optain," "asnine," "futhermore," "currupt," "croud," to name just a few.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailingjoe wrote:

Lack of education, or lack of supporting facts. That ... and your dear Mom's apparent hexadactyly -- went right over their heads.

Last edited by isobars on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
pueno

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
... and your dear Mom's apparent hexadactyly -- went right over heads.

To whom is she giving the finger, Mike?
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesHardy wrote:
C'mon, guys ... surely after all these years and >20,000 posts you can find some examples of my behaving at odds with my list above?

That's what I thought.

Right-on, good come back! [/quote]
Not a comeback, guy; a relevant and very telling fact. Until you guys can cite some examples, in context, your accusations are just so much noise. That would embarrass rational people.
JamesHardy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
JamesHardy wrote:

That's what I thought.

Right-on, good come back!

Not a comeback, guy; a relevant and very telling fact. Until you guys can cite some examples, in context, your accusations are just so much noise. That would embarrass rational people.[/quote]

Guy? My name is James Hardy the same as my screen name, I have never felt I needed to hide behind a made-up screen name, isobars. I'm a little funny that way it's called standing behind what you say. I like that you have gone directly to the "you didn't here me fart so it had to be the dog" defense. Good job!!
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesHardy wrote:
it's called standing behind what you say

Then why can you not produce any evidence to support your false accusation?

"Hiding behind a screen name"? I've posted a full page of my personal identification ... everything but my Social Security number ... here. My license plate is ISOBARS.
westender

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is The Internets.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internets

Frivolous comments or opinions without proper and well documented facts, BY EXPERTS, will not be tolerated.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: