myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Top 10 forum contributors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 14322

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesHardy wrote:
Have you looked in a mirror lately? You are almost everything you point out is wrong with this forum and the forum posters.

Back that up with facts or look like all the others who have knowingly made the same false accusation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noshuzbluz



Joined: 18 May 2000
Posts: 776

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
JamesHardy wrote:
Have you looked in a mirror lately? You are almost everything you point out is wrong with this forum and the forum posters.

Back that up with facts or look like all the others who have knowingly made the same false accusation.


How do you call some one an ass and back it up with facts??? I'm just wondering?????

_________________
The Time a Person Spends Windsurfing is not Deducted from their Lifespan...
http://www.openocean.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 14322

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noshuzbluz wrote:
How do you call some one an ass and back it up with facts??? I'm just wondering?????

When? Where? How? Why? C'mon, guy ... out with some facts, in context?

And don't tell us no one deserves that description.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 5894

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, as I recollect our character from the Great Northwest has boldly stated in the past many times that he reserves the right to get ugly here, especially with "those people". And as we all too well, he does get ugly quite often.

Ever noticed how the list of folks he's against is always growing. Only lately he added one of his local "buds", wooot, to the list. If there are any doubts, reviewing wooot's more recent thread about a Gorge video taken at Roosevelt tells it all and makes it undeniable. isobars can't hide from the facts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
windoggie



Joined: 22 Feb 2002
Posts: 2406

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

When? Where? How? Why? C'mon, guy ... out with some facts, in context?

.


If enough people tell you that you have a tail, maybe it's time to turn around and take a look.

_________________
/w\
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 14322

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have looked MANY times. EVERY time has proven fruitless. wooot called me a liar, but was completely unable to back it up with, you know, facts, leaving him looking like the rest of you who play that game as a tactic. Saying something a hundred times doesn't make it a fact, especially if there's proof to the contrary.

C'mon, guys ... surely after all these years and >20,000 posts you can find some examples of my behaving at odds with my list above?

chirp ... chirp ... chirp ... chirp

That's what I thought.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coyotewindsurf



Joined: 03 Apr 2006
Posts: 1272
Location: SF Bay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikey's trolling for attention again.
_________________
mo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
windoggie



Joined: 22 Feb 2002
Posts: 2406

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I have looked MANY times. EVERY time has proven fruitless. wooot called me a liar, but was completely unable to back it up with, you know, facts, leaving him looking like the rest of you who play that game as a tactic. Saying something a hundred times doesn't make it a fact, especially if there's proof to the contrary.

C'mon, guys ... surely after all these years and >20,000 posts you can find some examples of my behaving at odds with my list above?

chirp ... chirp ... chirp ... chirp

That's what I thought.

You claim to have hidden me behind your magic veil, yet you answer my post. I guess that makes you a liar. Or maybe just full of shit.

_________________
/w\
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 5894

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, one more post on isobars, and then I'll let it go.

Isobars is ever the weasel, and as a result, he will never admit to anything untoward that he does here. In his mind there is always a reason or justification for acting out.

But quite honestly, it really isn't about bringing him to the line to personally account for his displays. He'll never do that. Others can judge what happened, particularly in wooot's thread. Truly, it's a judgment by his peers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
feuser



Joined: 29 Oct 2002
Posts: 1395

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Ok, one more post on isobars, and then I'll let it go.

Isobars is ever the weasel, and as a result, he will never admit to anything untoward that he does here. In his mind there is always a reason or justification for acting out.

But quite honestly, it really isn't about bringing him to the line to personally account for his displays. He'll never do that. Others can judge what happened, particularly in wooot's thread. Truly, it's a judgment by his peers.


You guys are still arguing with Isobars? Tsk, tsk...

I've moved on to more rewarding hobbies.

_________________
florian - ny22

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group