myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
leaky boat going to the bottom
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: leaky boat going to the bottom Reply with quote

This will prove to be a huge blow to obama and the scum he surrounds himself with. When Robert Gates tells your national security adviser to shut the F up , thats not good. Donilin is with obama everyday, there is no way he is going to wiggle out of this. These lowlifes would do anything to make this spineless phony fool obama look good.

Gates to National Security Team on Osama Raid: 'Shut the F--- Up'

4:27 PM, Jun 6, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Robert Gates, the former defense secretary, reportedly blasted the national security team in the Obama White House for blabbing about the raid to kill Osama bin Laden. "Shut the f--- up," Gates told Tom Donilon, who is now Obama's national security adviser, according to a book by New York Times reporter David Sanger.

“By Wednesday of that week, Gates went to see Donilon, offering up a barbed assessment of how the White House had handled the aftermath of the raid. ‘I have a new strategic communications approach to recommend,’ Gates said in his trademark droll tones, according to an account later provided by his colleagues. What was that, Donilon asked? ‘Shut the fuck up,’ the defense secretary said.”

The interesting detail is in Sanger's new book, Confront and Conceal, on page 107

Gates is no longer in the Obama administration, and has since voiced his displeasure over the bin Laden leaks. But this new detail signals a frustration above and beyond what has previously been expressed.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I would love to read all your hate Obama posts, I would rather hang at the O Club this week and watch the world best golfers.
pueno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: leaky boat going to the bottom Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
This will prove to be a huge blow...

<sarcasm>Yes, indeed, a huge blow. </sarcasm>

It is truly astounding how the Obama-resenting haters scream and yell and froth and demand "transparency" in the White House.... and when they get a little transparency, then they scream and yell and froth about security leaks.

No matter what, you hate Obama for everything that you can invent.

------

You guys sure are entertaining. Laughing
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity , can you still breathe when your head is two feet up your ass?

Go down with the ship if it makes you feel better , but if you think this is going away any time soon , you must be smoking the same crack as barry.

Its not about hate boys, its about reality, barry is a self absord narcissist, who is far more interested in his place in history than the health of America.

It must be painful having to defend this douchebag everyday while America bleeds.

No need to invent anything , once again I think the facts are more than credible, but not good enough for you guys. Say hello to your colon for me will ya!!!!

Last edited by mat-ty on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are an angry little man my friend, I feel bad for you.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignorant trumps angry. With all do respect Boggs this is a credible story, you can attack me if it makes you feel better ,but this is going to be bad news for obama and company if these leaks can be traced to the white house, and many in the know like Pat Caddel believe most people already know the source.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't doubt the story.... I just learnedy lesson being angry for 8 years while an incompetent criminal ran our country into the ground. So, I don't do angry anymore and it feels good , you should try it.
pueno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Just out of curiosity , can you still breathe when your head is two feet up your ass?

...you must be smoking the same crack as barry.

...barry is a self absord narcissist...

...defend this douchebag everyday....

As I said, you're a bottomless pit of free entertainment.

Just to be clear.................. that laughing you hear is not with you. Laughing Laughing

mat-ty wrote:
Ignorant trumps angry.

Boggsy observed that you're angry. You replied that you're ignorant.

Right answer! Well done! Rolling Eyes
mac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk about ignorant, matty. I guess you don't know about Romney's promise to outsource foreign policy decisions in the Middle East to Netanyahu. Or do you think that is a good idea?

Braggin is unbecoming, but perhaps necessary as the Republicans try to accuse Obama of being soft. Of course Bush had nothing to brag about.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pukeo did you take your meds today , you frigging moron, you seem to lack any ability to comprehend. That would be me angry, boggs ignorant
nitwit.

Nearly three-quarters of the nation believes that the Obama administration’s wide-ranging leaks to the media of key intelligence on the killing of Osama bin Laden and hacking into Iran’s nuclear controls has hurt national security and most believe the scandal will hurt the president’s reelection chances.

Mac enjoy the next six months , because your boyfriend will be exterminated and PRESIDENT ROMNEY will take back the white houes from barry .

Read the rest and weep.

A new Rasmussen Reports poll just out found that 73 percent of voters are concerned that the leaks have compromised national security, with the most, 40 percent, saying they are “very concerned” and only 3 percent saying that they are “not at all concerned.”

What’s more, 47 percent of the 1,000 likely voters polled June 11-12 by Rasmussen said that the scandal will hurt President Obama’s reelection. Just 6 percent said it will help.

Both Democrats and Republicans have assailed the administration’s intelligence leaks, with some suggesting that they are politically motivated and amount to bragging about intelligence successes. The administration denies that charge.

The Justice Department has named two prosecutors to look into the leaks.

The issue could have legs in the election because much of the nation is paying attention to it. Rasmussen, for example, found that 66 percent of likely voters are following the news of the security leaks, while only 4 percent aren’t following it at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: