myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Separation of church and state
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While we all have run contrary to isobars and his strident message here, more recent history tells us how serious things have really become, especially concerning his confrontations with wooot (marty). It's all happening so close to his home turf, and I think that it will serve as patent indicator of what's really a stake here.

One can have outrageous confrontations with the internet world, but the bottom line comes down to what happens at the local beach. I'm afraid that isobars will learn more about that come the summer months.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chandler...please bring me up to speed with ISO's antics in the Gorge, inquiring minds would like to know Smile
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it all started here.

http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23986

There's a later post that wooot made, but I can't seem to find it. Wooot may have ultimately removed it, but take my word for it, it as a telling post about how things now stand between wooot and isobars.

Update. I did some further searching and found wooot's later post. While it's located on page 5, you might want to check things from the beginning of the thread.

http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Pueno,... As for Iso, find another issue to harp on.

I thank you, and I hope many others feel the same way, for your repeated efforts to help deter the constant bullying here. I would hope that if more people spoke up like you, johnl, and others have to these people, we'd make some progress. Cowards often retreat when confronted by public pressure.

I can't wait to see the documentary, "Bully", coming out this week. It's been discussed at great length on radio and TV, and sounds like it should be required watching for every human drawing breath. Kids have committed suicide over far less bullying than we see here constantly, and children of some of the people right here in this forum are targets or -- far more likely -- perpetrators of it … acorns and trees. Unfortunately, these people’s left wing peers slapped an undeserved R rating on the film, so many of the kids who need to see it won’t.

I cannot believe so many parents tolerate bullying of or by their kids. How does a frail, sickly, scrawny kid "stand up" to multiple fat bastards pounding on him daily? We've seen one way: mass shootings. I'd have a hard time putting a kid away for many years who had no other way to stop it. Some of them need help more than lifelong incarceration.

I believe very strongly in the basic concept of Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law. In fact, I'd take it further, because it apparently prohibits upping the weapons ante in self defense. Not even a cop, let alone an individual, owes a bully or criminal a fair fight. I love the way some pundit characterized Nagasaki and Hiroshima as "Better a few hundred thousand aggressors than a hangnail on one more G.I." IMO, every one of us has every right to do WHATEVER is required to prevent ANY harm to ourselves from undeserved and/or illegal aggression.

These people are usually cowards, but they are not always harmless. Every time I hear of anything like that case last week of an Orting, Washington man who lured his neighbor''s golden retriever to his garage, tied it to a pole, and beat it to a near-dead pulp with a hatchet because it was barking, I think of Steve Chandler's public, published, advocacy of shooting barking dogs. Anyone with no shame about something like that, or even far less overt bullying, should be carefully watched and strongly urged to knock it off.

Last edited by isobars on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
pueno

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

I thank you, and I hope many others feel the same way, for your repeated efforts to help deter the constant bullying here.

Calling you out is not "bullying." Shining the spotlight on your hypocrisy is a good deed, and many, many have done and continue to do it. It's not just one so-called "bully."

Face it, Mr. Fick-shun. Sometimes, you are absolutely full of $h!t. Your blue eyes have turned brown.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is Mike Fick that so often calls for violence. And then he complains about being bullied for his harsh language and lies. Very ill man.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bully. ....'a person who hurts, persecutes. or intimidates WEAKER people.'

Trying to play the victim card is being your usual disingenuous self.

As rightly stated, you are being called out for hypocrisy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: