myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
lying D bag
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 1065

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: lying D bag Reply with quote

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obamas-kansas-speech-some-suspect-facts/2011/12/06/gIQAUU45aO_blog.html


Even the lefty post, is getting tired of the great speech reader
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 3520
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: lying D bag Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obamas-kansas-speech-some-suspect-facts/2011/12/06/gIQAUU45aO_blog.html


Even the lefty post, is getting tired of the great speech reader


Ha, When I first saw your thread, I thought you were talking about Newt and his "non lobbyist" affiliation with Freddie Mac, now that is a lying D-bag. Looking straight at Maria Bartiromo and lying through his teeth....his reward ....a 15% lead over Mittens....must be nice to be a Rethug.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 1065

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitt is going to be a great president. He will make WORKING americans pround once again to be from the greatest country on earth. I am sure the parasites that live off the rest of us will be unhappy. Maybe obama will go back to chicago or indonesia and hang out with his anti-american buddies, and plot his next attack on the country that GAVE him everything he has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 1065

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey boggs

Maybe the pats and san fran in the superbowl.
Good to see the niners getting the magic back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2642

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: lying D bag Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obamas-kansas-speech-some-suspect-facts/2011/12/06/gIQAUU45aO_blog.html


Even the lefty post, is getting tired of the great speech reader

It seems that Mr. Obama has been taking lessons in rhetorical mischief from the likes of Rove, Bachmann, Palin, Gingrich, McConnell, Boehner, Cantor, Romney, Cain, Perry, Cheney, McCaughey, Faux News........... all experts in the art of misrepresentation and deceit.

Do you express the same outrage when one of the far-right clowns makes up shit?


mat-ty wrote:
I am sure the parasites that live off the rest of us will be unhappy.

GASP!! You mean Iso might lose his disability check? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 1065

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In typical liberal fashion you ignore the post story, and like little children on the playground, you say "well Tommy picked his ass too". Bush did it , faux news, blab blab blab, same predictable, pathetic rebuttal every time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2642

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
In typical liberal fashion you ignore the post story, and like little children on the playground, you say "well Tommy picked his ass too". Bush did it , faux news, blab blab blab, same predictable, pathetic rebuttal every time.

Same predictable, pathetic attack every time. Obama has a BLT sandwich for lunch, and the wackos scream, "THAT SOCIALIST COMMIE MARXIST MURDERER KILLED A PIG!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 1065

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about when he pisses away half a billion on his moonbat solar power project, even when he is told the company will be bankrupt by sept 2011. I guess a good photo op is worth 500 million as long as it makes the great fool look good. You can buy a lot a bacon with that much wasted money!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2642

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
How about when he pisses away half a billion on his moonbat solar power project, even when he is told the company will be bankrupt by sept 2011. I guess a good photo op is worth 500 million as long as it makes the great fool look good. You can buy a lot a bacon with that much wasted money!

Let me think........

How many trillions did GWB and his cronies piss away -- and how many American lives were sacrificed -- for a war that he wanted for personal revenge?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 5775

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know mat-ty, with all the flip flopping that Romney is so famous for, it's pretty damn dicey to bank on what you'll get if he is elected president. Of course, if he is elected to the presidency, I'll be hoping real hard that he'll flip flop on his current posturing and saber rattling about Iran. That's the last thing we need is another hawk-like Republican fool going off half-cocked into another stupid war in the Middle East.

And, by the way, we can still readily blame the Bush/Cheney Administration for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, to include their extremely poor decision not to pay for them. The Bush/Cheney Administration will never be able to take off that yoke. Their infamy, lies and dark deceptions will live on forever in history.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group