myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Where We're Sailing Today / where we sailed today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dana_miller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Here's one from my Solstice sesh at Cape Sebastian Reply with quote

So after a fairly bleak November, December came on strong with a couple extended stretches of north winds. They were of course cool high pressures but not too bad. With good solid swells hitting and they made for a nice warmup for the winter swell season, even though it happened to be the wrong tack for that. Much gratitude and stoke for the chance to get out there. There are more photos and news of the Rock on BoardheadInternational.com if you're in the mood. ___________\_

Solstice sesh.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  201.49 KB
 Viewed:  16843 Time(s)

Solstice sesh.jpg

dana_miller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Consolation sesh at Empire Reply with quote

Been working up in Coos Bay this week. This after a total throw down at Crescent City Sunday. It was full on in the harbor and the fastest I've gone in a long time. Ultra wound on 4.2/72 liter. Wish I had some video of that.

Was hoping to catch some Bastendorf after work today but had to settle for the consolation sesh at Empire. Just blowing too hard and too offshore to feel very safe about going out in the ocean up here. It wasn't even that big. Maybe I wimped out but I've been trying to listen to the voice. As it turned out, I could barely hold 4.2 down on the flat water most the time. Stoked to get wet though and to be getting some sesh anyway. With respect and gratitude. _________________\_

Empire.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  181.28 KB
 Viewed:  16650 Time(s)

Empire.jpg

dana_miller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Kona sessions at the Bandon Jetty Reply with quote

Yeah, the Bandon jetty has delivered port tack wavesailing two Thursdays in a row now. Kind of onshore yesterday but still fun and the jetty really keeps it clean on the inside. There are more photos on the report page (check near the end of "Opening day") of BoardheadInternational.com if you're in the mood. With respect and gratitude. Dana

Thanks to Tigi for coming down to shoot and get Sheila out of the van!

Bandon.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  189.21 KB
 Viewed:  15883 Time(s)

Bandon.jpg

dana_miller

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Sunday at the Cape Reply with quote

Here's one I shot of Jason Tilley yesterday at the Cape on the early side. Dude is clearly stoked to be back in the straps.

Jason.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  189.26 KB
 Viewed:  15789 Time(s)

Jason.jpg

BlackProjectFins

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Fun day at Stevenson's at the HOT Demo Reply with quote

The wind took a while to build up but by late afternoon we had a good breeze, was great to get lots out on some of our demo gear.

Looks like we will be at Roosevelt tomorrow so stop by and check out the sails.

Aloha

Chris
Hot Sails Maui
WaveSlayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Where We're Sailing Today / where we sailed today Reply with quote

geohaye wrote:
Here it is: As requested for the Northwest forum, an ongoing thread where people can compare notes about where to sail each day, and also on the flipside: where did you sail and how was it?

Weather is unsettled at the moment, but hopefully the good conditions crank up again soon.

To start things off: a clip from Godsey's post from Tuesday.

Well, this hasn't worked out as intended. Been a "Sticky" for over a year with 24 posts.
So why is it still taking up 33% of the "recent posts"?
christopher

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: