myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
THE bull shit on nwkite.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
westender

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're trying to trick us into reading about Kiting? And what's this I hear about having to lock up your shit when some of them are hanging around. The Event Site, I mean. No problem at Stevenson.
pepig

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi BroMan :

For more information on what happens at the Event Site and other Port of Hood River waterfront parks/launches here are some links for you to keep up to date on commission and community meetings where attendees are allowed to keep up to date on current events.
Port of Hood River - http://www.portofhoodriver.com/waterfront/index.php
CGWA - http://gorgewindsurfing.org/
CGKA -[url] http://cgka.wordpress.com/[/url]

Also, remember to support your local associations, whether it be the Columbia Gorge Windsurfing Association, or the Columbia Gorge Kiteboarding Association. Both organizations work actively, year round, with the Ports or HoodRiver, Cascade Locks, Stevenson, Bingen, and with Oregon and Washington State Parks.
Not to be overlooked, support your local busiensses, I am not the only business owner active within the windsports community, the owners of Big Winds and Windance also actively participate on the committees for these organizations so that we can all work together.

Membership is representation and representation = results at your local launch sites.

Hopefully this will better inform you of what events are occuring at our local launch sites and will help you understand better about what communications that I present to the Kite community to help them understand how their impact (both positive and negative) result in changes and developments at our local launch sites.

Thank you
Pepi Gerald
westender

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Mr. Bro Man Dude, that you may be coming off half cocked Shocked . My delusions tell me that Pepi "Sailed" the Blow Out last year?? The bigger question is did Julie sell out or does he work for her or am I thinking about something else?
andymc4610

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the iW "mods", the slowest on the net, will eventually sensor the fake profile. Pepi don't feed the troll(s)....
pepig

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

westender wrote:
I think Mr. Bro Man Dude, that you may be coming off half cocked Shocked . My delusions tell me that Pepi "Sailed" the Blow Out last year?? The bigger question is did Julie sell out or does he work for her or am I thinking about something else?

Well, since Mr Broman asked, Mr Peepig did actually do a bit of windsurfing last year. Didn't win the Blowout, but came in 1st in the Masters Division with a respectable finish even after having some breakdown issues along the way.

As for Julie, she sold the business and has moved on to new challenges in life and we have been the new owners for 7 years now.

thanks for the constructive comments Andy and Westender.

As for broman, he's already been booted off of other forum (I think even including this one) already a couple of times.

Gotta still do a bit more healing from my recent knee surgery, but very much looking forward to some water time sooner than later.

Thanks
Pepi
Bret

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eventsite is a very nice place for windsurfing, and it is absolutely a key to a unique and rad city. The eventsite is a watersport park, so let's talk reality: the sand bar is the number one issue because of the growing levels of sand. "For insanity remove a word called "kite", then understand there are greater issues. And for gods sake "use the right of way."
westender

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude! You're starting to sound more like Darcy Stevenson than the Bro Man. Waas Uupp? Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: