myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Holder proves again, he is a racist!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The economy tends to do better when people are not trying to destroy us. Maybe his efforts are not so misguided . We have many issues to tackle , and last time I checked the republicans were doing very well at keeping their promises to the American people.

Last edited by mat-ty on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
windoggi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
The economy tends to do better when people are not trying to destroy us. Maybe his efforts are not so misguided

More in keeping with today's events...
The economy tends to do better when God is not trying to destroy us. Maybe his efforts are not so misguided

mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts go out to the people of Japan, tsunami , earthquake, nuclear disaster. We can all be proud to know America will be their in full force. How about Gilford Godfried and his disgusting joke. What an ahole!
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
We will never solve the problem with radical extremist if we are not willing to acknowledge there is a problem within the Muslim community. Just like we can not get rid of pedophile priest, if we do not address the issue, but most Catholics I know were ok with exposing those creeps, for the better of all. I say good work Mr king, and I hope we can work with good muslims to weed out these bad people.

I wait for the day that you write the same about Christians or Boy Scouts. Sociopaths, jerks and idiots carry membership cards in all sorts of organizations and can be affiliated with all variety of religions.

Here's a short list of violent extremist groups directly affiliated with a religious perspective, all of whom are or were generally acknowledged to favor death to those considered enemies:

Ku Klux Klan; Jewish Defense League; Aum Shinrikyo; Hindu Nationalist Party; American Nazi Party; and, Army of God. Just to name a few.

Matt, do you want to encourage a federal anti-terror investigation of the Army of God?
mac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matty matty matty. You need to put the pipe down and think. I condemn bigots of all stripes, and I have never pretended that there weren't African-America racists. I wouldn't let them near the polls either. But that's not the issue, and your raising the issue of pedophile priests shows hom much you've been toking the pipe.

I'm a recovering Catholic. Never abused anyone sexually--only in writing on the iwindsurf forum. The point you keep making about Muslims is equivalent to saying that all Catholics--or Irish, or Irish Catholics--should be condemned, or investigated because some of them abused children. Or because the church hiarchy didn't turn them in.

Child abuse is a crime. The priests should have been charged, and those that covered it up should be charged. It has nearly killed the church in America and Europe. It was a high crime. It didn't happen because they were Catholic, or priests, or whatever. It happened because they did bad things. But trust me, there have been plenty of anti-Catholic bigots in the history of this country. Once you start hating it seems to be difficult to stop.

Now there were many many lynchings in the South. Should we investigate everyone who is the child of a former Ku Klus Klanner? How about every white person? Dude, stop smoking the stuff and do some remedial logic training.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Captured on film, and witnessed by a liberal civil rights attorney

And it has not gone away, their was a meeting on this issue a few weeks ago.
Bottom line, if the some skin heads were intimadating black voters, and micheal moore was the witness,and some drunk drew a picture of the incident on a napkin, we would have a new attorney general.

And not only had they admitted it, but one of the Panthers got out his bullhorn and raged at length -- proudly on the video we've all seen -- about it being time to start killing white babies.

But that's OK with the animals on this forum?
windoggi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

Woof!

boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Captured on film, and witnessed by a liberal civil rights attorney

And it has not gone away, their was a meeting on this issue a few weeks ago.
Bottom line, if the some skin heads were intimadating black voters, and micheal moore was the witness,and some drunk drew a picture of the incident on a napkin, we would have a new attorney general.

And not only had they admitted it, but one of the Panthers got out his bullhorn and raged at length -- proudly on the video we've all seen -- about it being time to start killing white babies.

Hey...I thought ISO didnt insult anyone...My bad, I love animals, its actually a compliment.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boogsman does your spell check work within this forum, mine does not, i am to lazy to write in windows live and copy and paste.

Matty, Its Boggsman, like the hall of famer, chicken eating third baseman you worshipped for a decade.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan
You must have missed my point. I was more than happy to condemn the priest, so we could eradicate these scumbags and move forward. The church is a better place now, and Catholics can now move on. If the Muslim community would do the same, and stop hiding behind liberals in denial, I am sure it would go a long way with peoples respect towards them. And when any of the groups you mentioned become a daily threat to America and the rest of the world, like the radical Islamic extremist that are terrorizing the WORLD, let me know, I will be the first one to condemn them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: