myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Holder proves again, he is a racist!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Holder proves again, he is a racist! Reply with quote

Not a lot of talk about this in the lame stream media, What a surprise
http://abc.daytonsnewssource.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wkef_vid_6103.shtml
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say mat-ty, the article doesn't go into any detail about parts one and two of the test. As a result, just discussing the scoring in the context it does in the article is a bit short sided. I'm not siding one way or another about whether the move to lower score requirements was an appropriate move, but for you to make a negative judgment about the US Justice Department and Attorney General Holder based on the Dayton article says more about your existing prejudice.

Last edited by swchandler on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats next swchandler, lower the score for brain surgeons, pilots, nuclear plant operators. All in the name of equality. Not prejudice at all, just have the nuts to say the truth.
I guess you have no problem with VOTER INTIMIDATION EITHER.
windoggi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lame stream media...now THATS original.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
lame stream media...now THATS original.

hey..if you're pissed off, ya gotta BLAME someone ....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lowering the passing scores to accommodate people who can not pass a relatively simple test. SAD
Defending the dumbing of America, PATHETIC. But then again you folks did vote for the least qualified president in history.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got to remember mat-ty, you're calling Holder a racist based on this single Dayton article. Really, I have to question whether you know the truth in this matter. Certainly though, it's clear that your mind was made up long before the article came out and were simply waiting for an opportunity to vent it.

Regarding voter intimidation, I'm thinking that you've been hanging too hard on Fox News and right wing talk radio. That, or blindly believing everything that isobars says.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for the record, the voter intimidation case in Philly was witnessed by Famous civil rights attorney Bartel Bull, who called it the worst case of voter intimidation he has ever witnessed(and he was in Mississippi in the 60s.)
So if you can not believe him, I guess you have no desire to learn the truth. I do not think you could have a more clear cut case , of Holder not doing his job. He should have been fired on the spot.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matty wrote

Quote:
But then again you folks did vote for the least qualified president in history.

What are the qualifications to be President and how are they rated? You might be suprised at the limited national experience of a number of our Presidents.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Just for the record, the voter intimidation case in Philly was witnessed by Famous civil rights attorney Bartel Bull, who called it the worst case of voter intimidation he has ever witnessed(and he was in Mississippi in the 60s.)
So if you can not believe him, I guess you have no desire to learn the truth. I do not think you could have a more clear cut case , of Holder not doing his job. He should have been fired on the spot.

Bartle Bull was a McCain pollster at the time, and the Bush DOJ took a pass on the claim in Dec 2008. C'mon, how many others who were in Mississippi in the 1960's would agree with Mr. Bull? ZERO! This a Fox generated story that died a while ago, unless you watch a lot of Fox, then its still alive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: