myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Hood River Cops might be on the chopping block
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not going to do your research for you. (iso quote)
Really you need to pay more attention to whats going on.
Oh yeah you can't because you can't read 90% of the posts here.
I read this stuff because there is an interesting spread of ideas presented here. You read it because you like looking at blank pages and repeating :You all must be lying because I have no clue what is being discussed.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're unable to back it up, and a search using key words from your accusation comes up bupkus, so your "you began supporting the doctrine of the militias who planned to murder cops" was simply another total fabrication, then.

C'mon, guy ... aren't you really Charlie Sheen?
mogunn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
...There are a plethora of adjectives and descriptive words which have no equivalent in English...

Truth.

Rolling Eyes

keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new winner, Mo thanks.
Language is so inadequate compared to a well drawn image.
I am sorry iso understands little of what going on here. If he would just sit quietly while those who can READ these posts exchange ideas.....
and why does he continue to speak facing in my direction?
mac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo--thread hijack? Here's what Iso said:
Quote:
This is the game governments play when their funds are threatened: they prioritize all their budget line items, ask themselves "Which cut will stir up the biggest outcry?", then say "See? We tried to cut the budget but you wouldn't let us. It's thus your fault we're broke, so you must pay more taxes."

Did iso actually check any facts? No, a paranoid rant--which also featured him as the hero stopping the assault on a wife. A hero in his own mind.

I post the actual budget, and the reasons for the decline--and I get a gonzo threat from a new guy--and a claim from Iso that I threatened him. ( I couldn't find the actual post, not one of my prouder moments, but I remember responding to a quip after the election that Iso had exploded with a jocular comment about getting what you deserve when you are so angry. I was rightly chastened by mrgybe--there are some things that it is not proper to joke about, lest people think I wish Iso anything other than an open mind.) It was not a threat, it was just a joke in poor taste--in contrast to both what peer and Iso have done.

So Iso--what is your source for your paranoid rant about the City of Hood River'ss fiscal problems? Neither of us live there or have to vote on the annual budget?
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
and why does he continue to speak facing in my direction?

Uhhhhh ... for the same reason I'd never drop the soap in the gym shower room you're in?

Anyone who so obsessively and incessantly makes up claims like "you began supporting the doctrine of the militias who planned to murder cops" bears watching ... maybe even by the government. This guy's getting really spooky.
windoggi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

Uhhhhh ... for the same reason I'd never drop the soap in the gym shower room you're in?

Haven't you ever heard of soap on a rope? You'll never have to put yourself in a vulnerable position again!

swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my new Windsurfing issue and found that isobars wrote an article on page 16. While I haven't read the article yet, it was Josh Sampiero's short bio at the end that caught my attention.

"Eastern Gorge sailor Mike Fick is known for his quick carves, humble modesty and his voluminous iWindsurf forum."

How about that folks! Humble modesty? Who would have ever known that, especially based on his ever arrogant and hateful commentary here?
keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"bears watching ... maybe even by the government....."

I saw that film-the jackboot Nazi guy tells Rick the government is going to be watching him for the crime of refusing to chat....
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you think authorities should be notified when some loon -- particularly one who founded a school for children -- starts blathering about "militias who planned to murder cops"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: