myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggsman
I have to give you credit, you stick by your man, but remember what Gerry said " when life looks like easy street there is danger at your door". Not a big fan of gambling, look what happened when America took a gamble with a jr senator from Illinois. Like Bob Seager said, "I wish I didn’t know now what I didn’t know then". But I applaud your optimism. I will gladly make you a gentleman's bet, winner gets bragging rights.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Boggsman
I have to give you credit, you stick by your man, but remember what Gerry said " when life looks like easy street there is danger at your door". Not a big fan of gambling, look what happened when America took a gamble with a jr senator from Illinois. Like Bob Seager said, "I wish I didn’t know now what I didn’t know then". But I applaud your optimism. I will gladly make you a gentleman's bet, winner gets bragging rights.

Look, Im not a huge Obama fan. I do stay optimistic, and I dont have the negative view of him, like so many righties do. I think he's a good dude, but in a little over his head. But remember, "you cant always get what you want".
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
the 45% who believe birther fairy tales

More than half of Democrats, according to a neutral survey, said they believed Bush was complicit in the 9/11 terror attacks.

http://tinyurl.com/3qq2rwm
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats great spin ISO. Do you believe Obama was born in Hawaii? yes or no?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there has been a great effort to protect his past. College records, applications, etc. But we all know he was a radical, stoner, who hung out with extremist, and far leftys
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pic!
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
I think there has been a great effort to protect his past. College records, applications, etc. But we all know he was a radical, stoner, who hung out with extremist, and far leftys

I suspect very strongly that explains his popularity among this demographic. I honestly can't think of any other attraction other than a pie-eyed faith in some magical Keynesian economics, and most of these guys are better educated than to believe in that.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mat-ty said

Quote:

You're guessing, and you're wrong.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
Mat-ty said

Quote:

You're guessing, and you're wrong.

You got to be kidding. Obama admitted to cocaine and marijuana use. He admitted his fondness for Marx and has surrounded himself with like minded people.

Obama works for the rich oligarchs. His and Bush's policies have destroyed the middle class. The democrates have controlled congress since 06. They are just as culpable. The billion dollar fund raising frenzy is under way, and the captains of industry support that asshole. Why? He acts as Lenin acted. Surrounds himself with the oligarchs, takes their money and protects them, and screws the middle class. He doesn't care about inflationary policies. He doesn't support small business. He continues 3 wars. Killed more american soldiers than Bush. He's killing tens of thousands of innocents in the middle east, and he acts like he's royalty.

WTF open your eyes....

ps He's spent millions of dollars protecting his past. No college transcripts, cheesie birth certificate etcetterra. He couldn't even qualify for an fbi job if he wanted one! Where is his past?
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:

ps He's spent millions of dollars protecting his past. No college transcripts, cheesie birth certificate etcetterra. He couldn't even qualify for an fbi job if he wanted one! Where is his past?

Steven, I know of know only three requirements to become president: 35 years of age, born in the USA and win an election. I invite you to directly respond to the following questions:

Where is the requirement that he disclose his academic transcripts?

Where is the requirement that he provide his birth certificate?

In any event, if dopes wish to challenge Obama's standing on this issue, it is they who bear the burden of proof to demonstrate that a sitting President was not born in the USA rather than the President's burden to show he was. What is available from Hawaii you disregard as insufficient. Well, that's Federalism for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: