myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and press conferences would be great!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be a dream, if you're a Dem, which I am. Trump loses primary to Mittens, runs as Independant.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/155415-trump-probably-run-as-independent-if-i-cant-win-gop-nod
dsgrntlxmply

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is dismaying that the Republican party (for whose candidates I nearly always, and reluctantly, end up voting) does not simply repudiate buffoons such as Trump and Giuliani who have nothing to offer beyond their own unbounded ambitions and egos, and be permanently done with them.

Trump runs on large amounts of borrowed money, and fvcks his creditors by bankrupting out when things go sour: just who we want as a source of fiscal wisdom.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you on Trump...........this is just another publicity stunt......he is just an opportunist. I can't agree that Giuliani is a buffoon.........I lived in New York City for a couple of years before he played a large role in cleaning it up.......the before and after contrast was significant. He also had some pretty impressive successes as DA......and of course, he performed well post 9-11.......maybe not quite as heroic as is sometimes portrayed, but, he deserves credit for stepping up in a time of crisis. He's a politician of course, and he has quite a bit of baggage, but he has a legitimate story of achievement.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
I'm with you on Trump...........this is just another publicity stunt......he is just an opportunist. I can't agree that Giuliani is a buffoon.........I lived in New York City for a couple of years before he played a large role in cleaning it up.......the before and after contrast was significant. He also had some pretty impressive successes as DA......and of course, he performed well post 9-11.......maybe not quite as heroic as is sometimes portrayed, but, he deserves credit for stepping up in a time of crisis. He's a politician of course, and he has quite a bit of baggage, but he has a legitimate story of achievement.

And if you need more accolades on Rudy911, just ask Bernie Kerik!
mac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
And if you need more accolades on Rudy911, just ask Bernie Kerik!

And if you want accolades on sexual performance, just ask Monica Lewinsky or Alexandra Dupre? Or opinions on the worth of America, ask Reverend Wright? What's your point? That an individual's accomplishments should be negated by someone with whom he was associated and with whose crimes he was not remotely connected? Giuliani is not a buffoon no matter how many grinning idiots share your biases.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I despise Rudy, and the reason I bring up Bernie, a limo driver, that Rudy elevated to chief of police, Is because its a good reference of who he travels with. A client of mine is a former borough chief during Rudy's tenure, so I do have a lot of inside info, sorry, Im not with you on this one. Rudy skipped a few important states, during the Rethug primarys , he's an arrogant chap, and I dont like him, but thats just my 2c. I love NYC, I was born there, raised there, and have family all over the 5 boroughs, and the legend of Rudy is a crazy farce.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing squared. Those who are quick to call names (grinning idiots) have lost the argument--and any claim they might think they have to the high ground.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When one runs off subject, or results to name calling, I just think of it as a concession speech.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: