myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Why the GOP IS the root of all evil...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 221, 222, 223 ... 250, 251, 252  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

nope come here and say that to my face you religious wacko... I dare you to see what happens to ya you coward... See if meals on wheels feeds ya in prison.

So sad......what a display of "high level thinking".......birds of a feather.

marketing 101 talk down to the level they can understand... you obliously do not have the where-with all to understand so ... gave you something I knew you could understand.

IE as I said before it was past your pay grade, and had to talk down to your 6th-grade ability of a religious terrorist type. Like you infered before (oh ya a joke you claim) (again in the real world people like you who make such jokes in airports go to jail first) You going to again go load up that van full of fertilizer and head my way. I double dare ya, just give me a heads up so you can find yourself this time in jail for making terrorist threats as a religious right fanatic. again showing the right wing McVeighish discourse was started years ago by putrid right wing religious fanatic people like you.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, well thanks for verify you're a liar.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Ok, well thanks for verify you're a liar.

as I said we can settle this in court down here in Mexico. I would love to see you do some jail time... you coward...

candian coward...

I believe the statute of limitations is about 7 years depending.

Be a man.... come say it to my face in court...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for confirming your lie. Now go line your nest little birdie.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Thanks again for confirming your lie. Now go line your nest little birdie.
you certainly fit the profile of GOP root of all evil...

you chicken hawk...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So again, you have not shown, in quotes, that Mr. G made a threat against Mac that Mac was warranted in self defense, to threaten breaking Mr. G's nose. So that would make you a liar. AND Mac's states that no conservative on this forum has made statements to condemn violence, but it is obvious that yourself, and the threat maker, actually condone violence.

Got it -- CRYSTAL CLEAR !!
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
So again, you have not shown, in quotes, that Mr. G made a threat against Mac that Mac was warranted in self defense, to threaten breaking Mr. G's nose. So that would make you a liar. AND Mac's states that no conservative on this forum has made statements to condemn violence, but it is obvious that yourself, and the threat maker, actually condone violence.

Got it -- CRYSTAL CLEAR !!

never said he made a threat you liar... show me where I said he made a threat..... you are so dumb it is amazing.... got it you right wing ultra fanatic hypocritical claiming to be a religious moron..... To me, you are as religious as Jim Jones claimed he was.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how timely... just posted in baja... did they know a Canadian is trolling, stalking, threatening?

40039Despenalizaron el ‘exceso de legít ima defensa’ en Baja California Sur

Quote:
La Paz, Baja California Sur (BCS). Durante la tarde de este miércoles 21 de junio, en el Congreso del Estado se llevó a cabo la modificación de los artículos 31 y 87 del Código Penal del Estado con referencia a la legitima defensa, con lo cual se dará la certeza de que, en un momento dado, se pueda repeler una agresión que ponga en riesgo la seguridad de la familia en términos generales.

Vale la pena mencionar que la propuesta presentada por el diputado Alfredo Zamora García despenaliza el “exceso de legítima defensa”, por lo tanto, cuando una persona se vea obligada a defender su integridad y la de su familia ante la agresión concreta que se presente en su propio domicilio, ésta no ameritará una sanción.

Durante la lectura de exposición de motivos del dictamen, se reconoció que una persona actúa en defensa de su vida o bienes propios o ajenos, por lo cual “tiene la justificación de exteriorizar una conducta que dañará al agresor” por lo que no debería presentarse ninguna sanción penal.

La propuesta aprobada, en la Fracción VI del Artículo 31 del Código Penal señala señala que “en ningún caso se podrá actualizar o tipificar como exceso de legítima defensa o en cualquier otro delito o agravante que impliqué una pena privativa de la libertad ni ninguna otra sanción.

Finalmente, se reconocido que la legítima defensa “se da o no se da”, es decir, que no puede haber una legítima defensa a medias, por lo que una vez que se actualice el supuesto de la legítima defensa, no habrá exceso de la misma y no podrá sancionarse con pena que prive la libertad.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

even trumps lawyer...

look at him and his family making bank (millions in consulting fees from their charity)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/27/trump-lawyer-jay-sekulow-donations

Trump attorney Jay Sekulow’s family has been paid millions from charities it controls

Quote:

Sekulow, the most visible member of the legal team defending President Trump in the Russia probe, is poised to capitalize on his new role in ways that are not obvious to the public.

Quote:
A 2013 script warned listeners that Obama’s signature healthcare law, the Affordable Care Act, promised to give Planned Parenthood federal funding to open abortion referral clinics “in your child’s or grandchild’s middle school or high school”.

Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow contradicts president on obstruction investigation
Read more
Sekulow has assured supporters that his organization “does not charge” for its services. “We are dependent on God and the resources He provides through the gifts of people who share our vision,” he wrote in a letter sent to contributors.

For years, the nonprofits have made a notable amount of payments to Sekulow and his family, which were first reported by Law.com. Since 2000, a law firm co-owned by Sekulow, the Constitutional Litigation and Advocacy Group, has been paid more than $25m by the nonprofits for legal services. During the same period, Sekulow’s company Regency Productions, which produces his talk radio show, was paid $11.3m for production services.

Sekulow also personally received other compensation totalling $3.3m. Pam Sekulow, his wife, has been paid more than $1.2m in compensation for serving as treasurer and secretary of Case.

Advertisement

Sekulow’s brother, Gary, the chief operating officer of the nonprofits, has been paid $9.2m in salary and benefits by them since 2000. Gary Sekulow has stated in Internal Revenue Service (IRS) filings that he works 40 hours per week – the equivalent of a full-time job – for each of the nonprofits. Filers are told to specify if any of the hours were spent on work for “related organizations”. He does not.

Meanwhile, a company run by Gary’s wife, Kim Sekulow, has received $6.2m since 2000 in fees for media production services and for the lease of a private jet, which it owned jointly with Jay Sekulow’s company Regency Productions. The jet was made available for the use of Jay and Pam Sekulow, according to corporate filings.

Jay’s two sons, and Gary’s son and daughter, have also shared at least $1.7m in compensation for work done for the nonprofits since 2000.

Federal law bars insiders at a nonprofit from receiving “excess benefit”, which is defined as payment exceeding the fair market value for goods or services the insider provides. If the IRS finds that an excess benefit has been paid, the recipient may be fined 200% of the benefit’s value, and the nonprofit could be stripped of its valuable tax-exempt status.

“I can’t imagine this situation being acceptable,” said Arthur Rieman, managing attorney at the California-based Law Firm for Nonprofits. “That kind of money is practically unheard of in the nonprofit world, and these kinds of transactions I could never justify.”

The way Sekulow’s nonprofits are set up may obscure how much money goes to his family, according to some experts.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/scientist-says-epa-asked-her-to-change-testimony-to-congress-978575427673?cid=eml_mda_20170629

Scientist: EPA pressured me to change testimony to Congress

Quote:
Deborah Swackhamer, chair of the E.P.A.’s Board of Scientific Counselors, talks with Rachel Maddow about the pressure she received from an EPA official to change her congressional testimony and how the EPA's outside scientific review board has been "decimated."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 221, 222, 223 ... 250, 251, 252  Next
Page 222 of 252

Jump to: