myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Why the GOP IS the root of all evil...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 206, 207, 208 ... 250, 251, 252  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Indeed, someone misunderstood the thread and posting. Radical legislators who belong to the GOP have hijacked legislative bodies to use their religion to discriminate against certain groups. Courts in very conservative states have overturned these laws--in this case unanimously--because they violate the Constitution. I presume you support upholding the Constitution rather than using religion to discriminate, right?

Or are you simply about diversion?

Says mac, the chief diverter here, and who couldn't give examples that he was asked for.
mac, you are just like Dean, who doesn't even read his own posts that shows hypocrisy w/in his own post. LOL.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Indeed, someone misunderstood the thread and posting. Radical legislators who belong to the GOP have hijacked legislative bodies to use their religion to discriminate against certain groups. Courts in very conservative states have overturned these laws--in this case unanimously--because they violate the Constitution. I presume you support upholding the Constitution rather than using religion to discriminate, right?

Says mac, the chief diverter here, and who couldn't give examples that he was asked for.
mac, you are just like xxxx who doesn't even read his own posts that shows hypocrisy w/in his own post. LOL.

hey little troll,

you are so similar to Matt-y and McVeigh. and members of the KKK. Shouldn't you be at the Stormfront site?

mac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

mac, you are just like Dean, who doesn't even read his own posts that shows hypocrisy w/in his own post. LOL.

Such nonsense. I gave examples, you may not think they are sufficient. Tough. I have you down as one who favors unconstitutional efforts to restrict civil rights based on religion, right?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Berkekey told us the Tillerson had significant conflicts of interest while at Exxon..........that was a lie.

He told us that Tillerson had a track record of dishonesty..........that was a lie.

He told us that Tillerson also had a track record of hiding information........that was a lie.

He told us that Tillerson is in Putin's pocket..........that was a lie.

He told us that Trump was the root cause of bomb threats against Jewish centers.........that was a lie.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote me--liar. Ignore the point--GOP is the home of discrimination.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

First black Senator, freed the slaves , first black SCJ, First Hispanic AG, the list goes on ......you're an idiot....
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote me -- liar!! He's absolutely delusional. He wrote this just yesterday.

mac wrote:
Tillerson remains a light weight. Deer in the headlight with significant conflicts of interest while at Exxon, and a track record of dishonesty and hiding information.

He really needs professional help.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Let me present you with a list of things I learned from my friends on the left.

Gender is an arbitrary societal construct, but Hillary must be elected because we need a female president.

Gay marriage and abortion are in the constitution, while the right to bear arms clearly spelled out is not.

Liberals oppose the originalist theory of interpreting the constitution, but claim the 2nd amendment should be used contextually within the origin of its creation. "Muh muskets!"

My opinion as a woman only matters if I’m a Democrat.

A man can never understand a woman’s perspective on abortion, but he can become a woman.

If two people want to get married, it’s none of your business. However, if two consenting adults agree to a wage for services, it is your business how much said wage should be.

You’re too old and too white to run for office … unless you’re a Democrat.

Cops are racist oppressors and Soldiers are baby killers, but only cops and Soldiers should be allowed to have firearms.

Death penalty for babies is part of women’s rights. Death penalty for sadistic murders is abhorrent.

Global warming is “settled science,” but a fetus is not alive.

Tolerance is a one-way street with liberals deciding the direction.

Christians are out of line for saying homosexuality is a sin, but Muslims throwing homosexuals to their deaths off of buildings are just practicing their peaceful religion.

If you want it, you’re entitled to it.

If I am losing a debate strictly on facts, I can call my opponent a racist or a bigot and the debate is over because I win.

If Christians would just learn to coexist with the peaceful Muslims, they wouldn’t be beheaded… It’s the Christians’ fault because — Crusades!

Gay marriage will have zero impact on you … Now bake a gay wedding cake or get sued for all you have worked for.

The Bible is completely irrelevant and absolutely false … until someone hurts their feelings. Then, God is love, and, “Judge Not.”

Science is king … except for that one lesson in biology regarding identifying sex as male or female. That’s not accurate at all.

Koch brothers = evil corporate interests; George Soros = benevolent donor.

The religion of preference is Islam. The favorite special interest group is the LGBT community… It does not matter that support of the first would result in the eradication of the other.

Gender is fluid; climate is not.

Life begins when they say, and chromosomes don’t matter.

Atheists, who claim God does not exist, believe He will be the end of civilization if we worship Him.

FDR, JFK, and Woodrow Wilson et al are progressive Democrat heroes, but somehow the Parties switched in the 60s.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malibu

Do you sit around all day and dream up ways to simplify and misrepresent other people's opinions and then create arguments against your fantasy?

Maybe you should, actually, have a real discussion with your "liberal friends" instead of putting words in their mouths!
J64TWB

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foolish Bard, why does God produce infants with both ovaries and testicles? Which bathroom does the Bible tell them to use? You have zero sensitivity or knowledge of science.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 206, 207, 208 ... 250, 251, 252  Next
Page 207 of 252

Jump to: