myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Christian terrorists
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Christian terrorists Reply with quote

These catholic- protestant terrorists attacks are continuing. You think this has nothing to do with yourself as a Christian, but every Muslim is responsible for Islamic terrorism ?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/04/09/northern.ireland.bomb/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh please.........it appears you know nothing about the situation on Northern Ireland. The killing of the young policeman earlier this month was universally condemned by all religious groups and by an overwhelming majority of people in Northern Ireland. His funeral was attended by a huge crowd of Catholics and Protestants determined not to let a few deranged killers derail years of peaceful relations. Your logic is as flawed as many others on this forum who leaped gleefully to a completely wrong conclusion about the Tuscon shootings. There are crazy people in this world.......some of them have weapons.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.5 billion Christians, and a few rotten apples? OMG, you've gone wacky with your anti Christian bashing.

Let me tell you that if some crazy ayatolla burned a bible, Christians wouldn't riot in the streets, burn cities and leave dozens of dead in the gutters. The islamists are the terrorists, not the Christians. WAKE UP!

Remember one thing about Christianity. We have free will. It is our responsiblilty for what happens to us, and what we do. We are not puppets. As a matter of fact, the bible is clear about one thing. There are a lot of f^ked up people out there who claim to know God.

Why don't you attend a local church to find out how nice the vast majority of parishoners are.......And yes, some are jerks too. And here in my town, some of the most beautiful women sit in church, and I feel like the devil is on my shoulder testing my FREE WILL.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you folks are beginning to understand Islam. Just take the two posts above and substitute Islam for Christian and you have the posts sent to me by Muslims
Please note. I said nothing against Christians ,bashed no one, just posted a link about a terrorist bombing attempt.
Do I understand correctly ?
You are saying large bombs placed to kill people in the street are not terrorists attacks because they were placed by Christians and only Muslims are terrorists.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about when some whack job artist was rubbing shit on the virgin Mary a few years back , and calling it art. Can you imagine the violence if that shit was rubbed on the Koran . These folks take it to a whole different level!
windoggi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to break this to you but religion of all varieties is just made up stuff. There is no loving god or hairy thunderer. Just us chickens. Get over it.

Evolve, people.

keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some deeply devout minister in Fla. looks for the thing that would enrage primitive Muslims the most, based on their ancient beliefs. Everyone including Gates tells him that it will cause deaths worldwide inc US soldiers. This Man of God, with the help of his flock does exactly that, and has no remorse over the deaths.
Muslims worldwide do not riot in numbers ,just primitive as@#$holes in a war zone.
Muslims worldwide feel the same kinship and responsibility for this as you do for warring Christian tribes in Liberia.
Misguided Christians use this event to point out how evil ALL Muslims are.
Far right Muslims use it to prove how Evil all Christians are.
I think some of you guys should travel around, meet some more Muslims and consider the words of Jesus when you are picking out 100s of millions of peaceful people to fear and hate.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are clearly trying to start an argument just for the sake of argument. The most effective response is no response at all.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
Sorry to break this to you but religion of all varieties is just made up stuff. There is no loving god or hairy thunderer. Just us chickens. Get over it.

Evolve, people.

Given who you associate with, I can understand how you might come to that conclusion. Your loss.
windoggi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DO associate with the Grim Reachers Windsurfing Gang. A godless bunch if there ever was one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: