myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Courting Disaster
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wade boggsman

Was that you on the vineyard in august? I think I saw you.
Do you have big ears, walk like a pompous ahole, need a tele prompter to finish a sentence, have a pathic golf swing, and one ugly ass wife.

What a small world
keycocker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five demerits for behaving in a way you say you despise in others. Any more and you have to stay after and cut the grass with a hand machete or scissors.
feuser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thiessen's 'Courting Disaster' was fact-checked by the New Yorker in March. Of course, the truth about the foiled 2006 plot against airliners evaded the torture fan club:

Quote:
[Thiessen's] account of the foiled Heathrow plot, for example, is “completely and utterly wrong,” according to Peter Clarke, who was the head of Scotland Yard’s anti-terrorism branch in 2006. “The deduction that what was being planned was an attack against airliners was entirely based upon intelligence gathered in the U.K.,” Clarke said, adding that Thiessen’s “version of events is simply not recognized by those who were intimately involved in the airlines investigation in 2006.”

Read more http://www.newyorker.com/arts/critics/books/2010/03/29/100329crbo_books_mayer#ixzz148EeVahZ

http://www.newyorker.com/arts/critics/books/2010/03/29/100329crbo_books_mayer

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The torture America has had to endure for the past two plus years , will be greatly diminished today!!!
Obama cut off at the knees, and Piglosi done as speaker, and maybe a hat trick with Reid.
Gitmo closed?????????????????
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
The torture America has had to endure for the past two plus years , will be greatly diminished today!!!
Obama cut off at the knees, and Piglosi done as speaker, and maybe a hat trick with Reid.
Gitmo closed?????????????????

The only "torture" I have endured, was being an SF Giants fan, now thats over !!!!
matty, thank you for supporting the Rethugs. As a Wall Streeter who was dreading all the new regulations coming my way, I am thrilled by the prospects of no new rules, so bring on the Wild Wild West ! Laughing
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Former CIA Director George Tenet has declared: "I know that this program has saved lives. I know we've disrupted plots. I know this program alone is worth more than what the FBI, the Central Intelligence Agency, and the National Security Agency put together have been able to tell us."

Former CIA Director Mike Hayden has said: "The facts of the case are that the use of these techniques against these terrorists made us safer. It really did work."

Even Barack Obama's Director of National Intelligence, Dennis Blair, has acknowledged: "High-value information came from interrogations in which those methods were used and provided a deeper understanding of the al Qaeda organization that was attacking this country."

Leon Panetta, Obama's CIA Director, has said: "Important information was gathered from these detainees. It provided information that was acted upon."

And John Brennan, Obama's Homeland Security Advisor, when asked in an interview if enhanced-interrogation techniques were necessary to keep America safe, replied :"Would the U.S. be handicapped if the CIA was not, in fact, able to carry out these types of detention and debriefing activities? I would say yes."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=130973861&ft=3&f=1014,1020,1078,1122,1123,1136,1147,1149
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulations booggsman!!

It will be nice to have a parade in san fran the family can attend.
no rainbows and banana hammocks, please!!
windoggi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty...you seem so interested in the gay lifestyle out here in Giants country, (no teeth, rainbows etc) this might be of interest to you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closeted

feuser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

False intelligence produced by torture was instrumental in going to war in Iraq.

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2009/051809a.html

Now, is it or is it not true that torture was therefore a contributing cause of the death of 4 thousand US and coalition soldiers in Iraq?

You don't seem to care about the fate of any US soldier captured in battle, either. I will leave it to you to rationalize away, but if you had a shred of loyalty to your own troops, you would hurry to put the lid back on this Pandora's Box that Cheney has pried open.

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie
I am not gay, but I am starting to think my boyfriend, could be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: