myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
You better believe in climate change, or BOOM!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: You better believe in climate change, or BOOM!!!!! Reply with quote

Check out this video, a little over the top, to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOmLcSeU2UY
feuser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: You better believe in climate change, or BOOM!!!!! Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Check out this video, a little over the top, to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOmLcSeU2UY

What's your point?

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over the top, Thats my point Florian.
I think a commercial showing a teacher blowing up children that do not agree with her, is a little harsh!! Thats all I'am saying
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
I think a commercial showing a teacher blowing up children that do not agree with her, is a little harsh!!

Harsh? Over the top? The Taliban uses acid, bombs, and deadly machine gun fire on Afghanistan schoolgirls to deter them from getting an education. Look it up. If that alone does not justify a war on them, what the hell does?
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Over the top, Thats my point Florian.
I think a commercial showing a teacher blowing up children that do not agree with her, is a little harsh!! Thats all I'am saying"

I have to agree that the video is totally "over the top". But mat-ty, you certainly must realize that it was made by those against controlling or reducing carbon emissions. Then again, maybe you don't.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point is that that is a video produced by progressives to promote "climate change" awareness. That is the way they feel about people....they are expendable. Same with health care....it must be rationed....same with babies....they must be killed....same with productive people...they must be taxed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0exwFr0XTro
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always found it ironic that most libs have no problem killing babies. But are against the death penalty.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it absolutely astounding that you and stevenbard think that this is a liberal invention, and not what it is, a right-wing hit piece. I'm amazed that you can actually find your way to the beach. But this level of stupidity certainly explains your resentment of Obama, your disparaging of education, and the right wing strategy. Characterize Obama as arrogant and you win the undying devotion of those who were too stupid to do well in school, and are too stupid to see the billionaires pulling the strings. Kill a few more brain cells for me tonight Matty--you're not using the ones that you have!
mogunn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
I have always found it ironic that most libs have no problem killing babies. But are against the death penalty.

Talk about irony...perhaps you can explain the actions of murderers who, in the guise of protecting the right to life for all fetuses, including frozen embryos which will never be implanted, are guilty of threats, violence, intimidation of physicians and abortion clinics, harassing and threatening pregnant women suffering the awful decision to end a pregnancy, and cold-blooded murder in the name of the right to life.

isobars

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

What are you talking about? State senator Obama argued long and passionately FOR the death penalty, on the record, in the IL state senate. The crime? Surviving a late-term abortion. The criminal? A viable, living, breathing baby. The judge and jury? The infant's loving mother. The sentence? Lying alone on a hospital bed, untouched by any human breast or hand, until dead.

I've got to guess that attitude explains his appointment of the Queen of partial birth abortion, Kathleen Sebelius. I'm not religious, but even I can clearly understand that deliberately killing a full term baby is murder unless it's the only way to save the mother's life.

Letting a healthy, breathing, born baby die simply because that's what the mother wants is way beyond simple murder; it's arguably comparable to anything Josef Mengele did.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: