myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
obamas freeloading aunt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker seems confused by Iso's claim:
Quote:
Anyone who respects a guy who wishes another WSer dead and a guy who publishes an appeal to kill barking neighbors' dogs is not someone I want to associate with.

Iso is referring to me, and a jocular, if poor taste exchange after the election. I tried to find it yesterday to give an accurate quote, but couldn't. It started with someone wondering if the explosion that was heard in the Gorge the day after the election was Isobars spontaneously exploding in rage over the results. I weighed in something to the effect that such would be appropriate for an angry old man who couldn't control himself. Definitely not a moment I am proud of, or would claim was either funny or in good taste. If I had to devise an appropriate punishment for Iso it would be forced to sit in a chair and actually listen to all of the arguments that he kill files.

Hardly a moment to brag about, but not a true wish to see Isobars dead. Of course, it did come after this Isobars post, which I did find:

On Sepember 30, 2008 Isobars issued the following personal attack on me.
Quote:
Very few of these guys have any interest in rational adult exchange of supported opposing facts or opinions, even on issues of hard science. Guys like Jim McGrath of Oakland (mac), Dane Dingerson of Belize (Keycocker), and Steve Chandler of Santa Barbara (swchandler) just hide behind their thin veil of limited anonymity and lob unsupported turds at any and all opposition until it leaves in disgust, then carry on their meaningless little unilateral mutual admiration society inside the myopic confines of their liberal view of the world. Jim is president of the U.S. Windsurfing Association, Port of Oakland Environmental Manager, president of the board of directors of the Green Charter Schools Network, and on a board of conservation advisers to the Governator of Kahlifornya,

Earlier he claimed: "I at least verify almost everything I present as fact." Oh really? Isobars makes 4 claims about me, two of which are correct. Typical of his research efforts. It isn't hard to actually get it correct, I'm in the book. Of course the threat here is only faint, the "I can find you and I will attack you and try to get you all fired" whiff. He didn't actually invoke any right wing guys, or send Yeehaa or Iott after me.

Mac
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars is one hateful character that is all bent and twisted up inside. It's hard to imagine being like him and waking up every day hating the world around you.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if matty was allowed without NW30 complaining about too many threads about Obama, well I just jumped to page 11 or so right at the bottom and here was a nice example for NW30, ie IQ below 30.

point.. low IQ, he just trolled me about making new threads on trump peoples, I was not getting into important threads like Obama's aunt you know, like this one.. I am just about top of the level traitors and major criminals dealing with illegal money from Russia who attacked the USA to make sure trump won.

I get a 2 fer on this one, look at swindlers post...

also interesting to see how friendly and respectful the swindler is here. He claims to take the high road on all things... All I can say is WOW... WOW...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: