myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Can someone write the Moron some new material.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least he was qualified. Unlike the current fool.
But I guess we can all see that now!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful matty, your party is about to nominate a person who spent 2.5 years Governing a state the size of Providence, and spent 6 years finishing an undergraduate degree at 3 different subpar Universities. Is the new qualification requirement -Governor? No Senators, No Generals, No Judges or Lawyers. Abe wouldnt have been prez under your criteria, Mr matty.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are referring to palin boggsman, you would be wrong. I highly doubt she will be nominated for anything.
But she is a lot easier on the eyes , than the terd.
I always tought Alaska was three times the size of Texas. Stupid me.
Think Romney, Jindal, Ryan, Christie, just to name a few. Try watching something beyond , madcow, and olbermann. Maybe you will learn a liitle more than there out of touch nonsense( at least about repubs)
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does this guy post here? His posts contain no content.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No content , THATS HOW THIS ALL STARTED

CAN SOMEONE WRITE THIS GUY SOME NEW MATERIAL?
feuser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
No content , THATS HOW THIS ALL STARTED

CAN SOMEONE WRITE THIS GUY SOME NEW MATERIAL?

Could you please be more specific? What did he say (or didn't say) that makes you so upset?

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
mac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright Matty, I teach a number of ADHD kids. You seem to have forgotten your medication; you made no initial point that was clear to anyone. Very typical of ADHD, by the way.

By the numbers, I am disappointed in Obama for a number of reasons. He was inexperienced as a legislator, and wasn't able to do, with a larger majority, what Lyndon Johnson was able to do. But don't go too far with the criticism from the far right--twice as many people are disappointed with him for being too timid on health care than for going too far. Read your own polls.

Bush was a disaster in every way. Turned most governmental agencies into cash registers for the regulated. Read "Angler" about Chaney's role in pimping science on the Klamath River, or throughout the country. The structural deficit we have is a result of the war and Bush's tax cuts, and I would let the latter sunset. Okayed torture that made me ashamed of my country, then lied about it and burned the tapes. Even Nixon had more integrity than that. Qualified? Didn't show up for college classes or ROTC, dodged active service and couldn't pronounce half the words on the teleprompter. Considered by some pundits to be the least intelligent president in the last 100 years. That claim is laughable. I can be very specific, beyond the fact that the weakening of the policies that led to the Gulf Oil blow-out were hatched up in Cheney's office by Cheney and the oil companies.

I think we will see the Republicans fall pretty flat in November because they consistently nominated folks who think the world is only 6000 years old, and may well be flat.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on mat-ty, I realize you hate Obama a lot, but you're not bringing anything practical or realistic to the table. What's with your outrage?

Are you a total airhead that has been sucked into the extreme nonsense and goofiness coming from the far right? The fact you think that Bush and Cheney were stand up characters that did a fine job shows that you're a bit short on good sense and a credible handle on history.

Dude, if you want to step out here, you need to get your act together. You sound like a tweaked teenager.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac
Get outside your little liberal San Fran bubble. Were most people have always been proud to be American, maybe it's the fog that has you so out of touch. Are you naive enough to believe all countries do not torture people. Waterboarding is about a 2 out of 10 on the unpleasant scale. Sorry Mac but it's a mean World. Get over it. So some liberal nitwit from berklee writes a book, and you think it's the bible, OK.
If you would like to start a new topic, Who are the stupidest people in government , let me know.

Last edited by mat-ty on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not feeling a lot of love on this forum.

Quick, someone tell some story about a disrespectful kiter to get us all warm again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

Jump to: