myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Can someone write the Moron some new material.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 11061
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
I guess when you have a president that acts like a juvenile its ok.
Sorry but I have never seen such a thinned skinned pathetic fool like Obama. Act like a PRESIDENT, and shut the fuck up.
And get off the campign trail,you self centered narcissist, and get people back to work.

Boy those last two town hall meetings have been a little rough.
Barrys not used to being challenged, looked a little shell shock.
Better stick with staged rallys, with kids , moonbats, and the non tax paying free loading scumbags, he represents.


Isn't this troll posting for a thread priceless... talking about thin skinned.... look at trumplestillskin....

Then you see in the other current threads the white Nazi Poster complaining about trolls starting threads, and you see how the right wing Nazis can dish it in the way back machine but the little white whining troll cannot take it when I dish it with factual linked threads right back, they like the Nazi Poster squeal like piglets they are.

So priceless just look at the Maddie calling oooobammma a narcissist... hahahah non-tax paying haaaaa get off the campaign trail, hahahahaha staged rallies, again priceless (remember trump start hiring actors to come clap for him)

and the banter on this this thread....

so priceless this thread and the Nazi Poster complaining about who is the real troll on the other thread.... OMG... hahahaahahah... nothing like the way-back machine to prove they right wing racist nazis can dish it but can not take it when real threads with links from non-fake news sites they can not debate. Did the racist know as Maddie or NP ever put a link to a single non russian fake news source in their entire existence on this forum? add in Low IQ30, Malibu Girly? Iso idiot? JP-idiot,

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-09-07/news/bs-ed-media-bias-20120907_1_liberal-bias-conservatives-mainstream-media

Quote:

Despite much evidence to the contrary, conservatives continue their tired victimization diatribe simply because it suits their purposes. But it only proves what has historically been an important indoctrination tool for authoritarian political regimes: Tell a lie often enough and loudly enough, and eventually people will accept it as the truth.


and again old material taken right from Hitler and the Nazis... talking about old material... and Nazi Poster

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.


Last edited by real-human on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 11061
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

On a serious note...


FYI, no sane person takes you seriously.


why would one troll and stalk if one didn't... do you even have the ability to think? must be brain damage from hitting your head with a hammer so much? try aiming for the nail not the head. you must have been confused when they said nail head. idiot, not the nail and then the head. hard to teach uneducated morons... hahahahahaha

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2857

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

On a serious note...


FYI, no sane person takes you seriously.


why would one troll and stalk if one didn't... do you even have the ability to think? must be brain damage from hitting your head with a hammer so much? try aiming for the nail not the head. you must have been confused when they said nail head. idiot, not the nail and then the head. hard to teach uneducated morons... hahahahahaha


Again, no sane person takes you seriously, but carry on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13138
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
I guess when you have a president that acts like a juvenile its ok.
Sorry but I have never seen such a thinned skinned pathetic fool like Obama. Act like a PRESIDENT, and shut the fuck up.
And get off the campign trail,you self centered narcissist, and get people back to work.

Boy those last two town hall meetings have been a little rough.
Barrys not used to being challenged, looked a little shell shock.
Better stick with staged rallys, with kids , moonbats, and the non tax paying free loading scumbags, he represents.


and then:

Quote:
Wow , I guess you are a little thin skinned yourself.
I can't talk to you , you use bad words. Sorry but when I watch a president make fun of , and belittle, people , and networks that oppose him. I think it is beneath the office of the president.

And for the record it's Fallrivah, and the only bar I drink at there is ELDIVEOS, thats between the welfare office, and the Acorn Office.



I guess we should thank troll-hunter NP for coming up with this little gem from September 2010. Matty's unrelenting nastiness is in full display. Along with his inability to spell, his constant slurs, and his utter hypocrisy. He now defends the most thin skinned (note the spelling) President of all time, and ceebrates (attends?) his rallies. But he has one thing right--President's should act like President's rather than bullies.

But it did capture one thing--how much less than deplorable Matty is. He barely makes it to pathetic. I think the best thing to do is to start ignoring him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2857

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:


I guess we should thank troll-hunter NP for coming up with this little gem from September 2010. Matty's unrelenting nastiness is in full display. Along with his inability to spell, his constant slurs, and his utter hypocrisy. He now defends the most thin skinned (note the spelling) President of all time, and ceebrates (attends?) his rallies. But he has one thing right--President's should act like President's rather than bullies.


It is funny that almost every time you feel the need to berate someone about spelling while displaying your infinite arrogance that you will make your own spelling mistakes at the same time. Maybe you should do a little spell check before making comments about other's spelling. It makes you look "foloish" in the process, or maybe it is just karma?

Oh yes, and sorry for pointing out how much you and that nitwit in Baja so relish in your divisive ways. It is interesting that you two actually believe that you are having some sort of positive impact on society with your relenting diatribes and belittling of others on some obscure forum for a niche sport. Again, carry on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7551
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
mac wrote:


I guess we should thank troll-hunter NP for coming up with this little gem from September 2010. Matty's unrelenting nastiness is in full display. Along with his inability to spell, his constant slurs, and his utter hypocrisy. He now defends the most thin skinned (note the spelling) President of all time, and ceebrates (attends?) his rallies. But he has one thing right--President's should act like President's rather than bullies.


It is funny that almost every time you feel the need to berate someone about spelling while displaying your infinite arrogance that you will make your own spelling mistakes at the same time. Maybe you should do a little spell check before making comments about other's spelling. It makes you look "foloish" in the process, or maybe it is just karma?

Oh yes, and sorry for pointing out how much you and that nitwit in Baja so relish in your divisive ways. It is interesting that you two actually believe that you are having some sort of positive impact on society with your relenting diatribes and belittling of others on some obscure forum for a niche sport. Again, carry on.

NP ...I think if you're going to enter the classroom and bitch slap a fellow wind lover, you should at least draw the distinction between a spelling error--like NW30's fav(loosing vs losing) and a typo--foloish vs. foolish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 5946
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is only one person here that ever sticks up for Dean regularly, and that's mac, which I always get a kick out of. It's so fitting, much better than OJ's glove.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 11061
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
There is only one person here that ever sticks up for xxx regularly, and that's mac, which I always get a kick out of. It's so fitting, much better than OJ's glove.


troll post by a guy who has an IQ lower than 30.

again you have never been able to debate my facts I post. That is why you and the Nazi Poster go on their crying game... you poor white victims of Canada and USA.

It is like clockwork, i beat the piss out of your really low-level posts that again I show by this old thread you and yours have been posting trash since the time you have been on this forum, way before I got here your trolls have been so deplorable it is just in your nature, your essence, your being to be pedophile supporters, sexual molesters enablers, racist and so on. Again this thread was before I was even involved in the political section here.

and you can NEVER do the same to my posts. I do not use russian sites and support sites for my info. You cut and run like a russian troll you love.

Again you can dish your troll lies and can not take it when someone posts facts that you can not debate.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2857

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:


It is like clockwork, i beat the piss out of your really low-level posts that again I show by this old thread you and yours have been posting trash since the time you have been on this forum, way before I got here your trolls have been so deplorable it is just in your nature, your essence, your being to be pedophile supporters, sexual molesters enablers, racist and so on. Again this thread was before I was even involved in the political section here.


Dude your own grandfather, who you claim as being some sort of honorable person, screwed his way around the planet to feed his blood thirst at war, and abandoned his family(s) << plural...Your father tried to rewrite the family history about this pig that you honor so much. What a joke! I guess you must be some sort of expert on sexual deviance given your family history.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 11061
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:


It is like clockwork, i beat the piss out of your really low-level posts that again I show by this old thread you and yours have been posting trash since the time you have been on this forum, way before I got here your trolls have been so deplorable it is just in your nature, your essence, your being to be pedophile supporters, sexual molesters enablers, racist and so on. Again this thread was before I was even involved in the political section here.


Dude your own grandfather, who you claim as being some sort of honorable person, screwed his way around the planet to feed his blood thirst at war, and abandoned his family(s) << plural...Your father tried to rewrite the family history about this pig that you honor so much. What a joke! I guess you must be some sort of expert on sexual deviance given your family history.


again a candian stalking troll attacking my grandfather an american vet for becoming an american for his nearly lifelong service to the US militaty. Yep he loved the military culture of the early 1900s. You would hate an american vet master sargent... Yep he loved being a soldiers soldier, a wariors warior. That part of the being you can see in me and my father but in different ways, you see I do not back down to racists like you, as my father did not back down from threats stalking by racists like you. My father an officer did not back down trying to stop the US military his entire life at great finacial cost to try to stop nuclear proliferation including the USA proliferation. If they would have listened would have saved the USA trillions in costs.

So you open the book Nazi Poster. Please do tell us about your relatives from Germany and what your grandfathers and relatives did during the war for Germany? Please do tell because I am not a troll stalker like you.

This is also well suited since your neighbors as a child called you a Nazi. again for Canadians who from my experience are the nicest people in the world to call a child a Nazi. That is incredible... and you are still one... from what I can see from what I beieve are racist posts. your racists posts being called a nazi being a stalker a troll...

Now again I believe I have only mentioned my grandfather ever as part of every generation of my family has volunteered for the military. I believe as usual you are a liar. It is my father that I bring up for his service to the USA all his life of fighting racists like you as president of the human rights commission way back in the 60s helping a government lab friend employee also move to our neighborhood.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.


Last edited by real-human on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 16 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group