myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Attending Calls while Windsurfing
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want a second phone with a cheap plan. Ebay has some water resistant phones that would fit in a waterproof box. Somewhere I have a waterproof box that attaches to the mast box.

http://shop.ebay.com/items/waterproof%20cell%20phone?_dmd=2&_sop=12&rvr_id=122976134737&MT_ID=69&crlp=5059827846_9401&tt_encode=raw&geo_id=1&keyword=waterproof+cell+phone&adgroup_id=1055587596
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also recommend you switch this thread to the Windsurfing Discussion forum. Most iW forum members with a life wisely ignore this political section. Sadly, it's for pointless arguing, not solving problems.

Mike \m/
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Attending Calls while Windsurfing Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
I think the mans point is that he already delegates and others delegate to him.

Wow. My computer displayed only the following part of his post; maybe I should check my internet connection or complain to iW:
"I'm an executive Officer of a multinational company. I love windsurfing a lot but when it comes to getting calls, I eventually get calls every ten minutes. I get distracted by the calls and get to my call every time.

I don't get the chance of windsurfing at all. Need some type of device which would enable me to talk while windsurfing at the same time or when I am at rest in the water.

Would be grateful if anyone would help me in this."

I read much more between the lines, but even there I can't find any implication regarding delegating.

Mike \m/
PatrickNike

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found out this Product is very interesting and useful for windsurfing and for other water sports activities. It is waterproof bluetooth and can be used in the water without it being damaged.

You could go and check out in youtube - just type in Wavetooth to find the video of the product.

I just reasearched about this product and it is to be Made in Hong Kong by a Graduate student. You could visit this site for instance -

www.bfu-hk.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_KlFj7bVLA&feature=player_embedded
NickB

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like DKNY123 = PatrickNike and this topic is a disguised shameless plug.

Joined the same day last week to talk about the same topic, and their style reminds me of my Yahoo spam folder.

The topic is interesting though, I'd like it if Gath made stereo blue-tooth audio vents for their helmets... (for music and/or phone app). Or not, the simple sound of wind and water has its advantages too...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: