myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Who supports the Right Wing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keycocker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About that mosque- all muslims are the enemy right?
Did they stop them from building Catholic Churchs after the St. Valentines Day Massacre?No?
Well they surely stopped them after WW2 and we were attacked by the Italians? All Catholics are responsible for that war right?
At least they stopped any more protestant churches after those nutball Christians bombed the VFW hospital, right?
That Jew Madoff- Those American Indians trying to occupy Custers Last stand---
Don't you just hate all these religious people for being so Anti American.
windoggi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

----By the way, iso, when did you take off your magic glasses? You seem to see everything we're posting.----
The Mattte- YYYHA- Mulholland thing fell apart for iso so he can't fake the censorship thing any more by just posting through other screen names.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, isobars could truly flirt with becoming a "real" American if he could begin to fathom living in a world without censorship.

Frankly, I don't think he's man enough to stand in the light of day and accept that reality. Yet, unbelievably, he still brags about censoring and blocking out others, and boldly promotes that kind of attitude in his every day life.

You know, that doesn't sound right to me.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely, even the most myopic observer can distinguish between the right to do something and the wisdom of doing it.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac , I grew up in West Medford, Mass. Home of one of the largest black communitys north of Boston. Good families, good kids, had many friends.
Spare me the racist crap. And what makes you so sure I am not a dreaded, awful, unamerican BLACK CONSERVATIVE. I guess you just assumed black people don't windsurf.
Dan when your left of Howard Dean, you have officialy entered the Twilight Zone. GOOD LUCK!

Well we took a detour on the way over to DC. My new buds told me I had to here from the acorn people in philly , about an even better way to beat those nasty repubilcans. Not only do they pull of all the shenanigans like the folks back in New England. They take it to a new level.
They just stand outside the voting place, with clubs, and if they don't like the way you look, (racial profiling) they tell you to move on. One of those nice guys even thinks you should kill cracker babys.
Can you believe, not only was this caught on film, but witnessed in person by one of the most famous civil rights attorneys in history,Bartle Bull.
Bartle said this was the worst civil rights violation he has ever scene.
I guess eric holder needs a better witness, or does he just believe in rights when they serve his interest.
I am really diggin my new ways, all kinds of free stuff, and the man covering my back. I'm going to grab me one of those cheesesteaks and head to DC. But before we go , me and my boys are going to take all our Phish cd's and pour some maple surup on them, and light it fire, just to piss off that Howard Dean freak
Have to go
Snarky maybe cracker dude
mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe said:
Quote:
Surely, even the most myopic observer can distinguish between the right to do something and the wisdom of doing it.

Every once in a while a bolt of insight. Absolutely correct. And if I were a politician, I would so advise. After all, it is the American right that have used violence most frequently.

But the issues here are, first, the politicians pandering to the mob, and ignoring the Bill of Rights as they do so. Second, the "conservatives" asking government to do something which is clearly outside of the government's role. Nuts.

Then there is mat-ty's additional insanity that attributes to those who support the separation of church and state support for radical fundamentalist Islamic policies like stoning adulterous women. Just to be clear, I abhor the American and Afghanistan Talibanese.

But mat-ty doesn't do spelling, doesn't do math, and now, clearly, has no concept of meta-message with the jokes he repeats. Spare me the "some of my best friends are black" nonsense.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never did the founders of our nation either sanction or endorse Big government. The government tit that we can all cling on to.

There wasn't even authority for income tax until well into the 20th century.

The bill of rights and the Constitution have both been hacked up by sloth and greed. WE HAD JEWISH, BLACK, AND CHRISTIAN FOUNDING FATHERS. WE DIDN'T HAVE NAMBLA, MUSLIM, DIANETICS, WICKIN, WITCHDOCTORS, HINDU, OR ANY OTHER CULTS.

Whether you agree or not, God (the Judeo Christian one) as agreed to by all of our founding fathers, gives us each the right to suceed or fail, NOT THE GOVERNMENT. (sorry atheists)

That is the big difference between our constitution and all the others....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac
With all your amazing insight and knowledge, can you exlpain to a dumb, dumb like me, the insanity of the Philly case. You must be smarter and more versed in civil rights issues than Bartle Bull.

Please stop making fun of my spelling!

Do you know how hard it is to type with one hand on the keyboard, one on my shotgun, my bible under my arm , and my Sarah blow up doll staring me down?
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: