myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Lake Lopez questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Over time, isobars has a reputation of blatantly repeating the same negative nonsense over time. I don't know how many times he's whined about Lopez Lake and his sandwich experience, but it's getting really old. But then, he's got a mind of his own, and he's not too bashful about expressing it, especially when it's a negative message.

Just wait, sometime in the future Lopez Lake will surface again, and I'd bet he can't refuse dragging us through all the petty details and opinions over and over. I hope I'm wrong, but isobars is so damn predictable. Again, just wait.

Over time, swchandler has a reputation of blatantly repeating the same negative nonsense over time. I don't know how many times he's whined about isobars and his postings, but it's getting really old. But then, he's got a mind of his own, and he's not too bashful about expressing it, especially when it's a negative message.

Just wait, sometime in the future isobars will surface again, and I'd bet he can't refuse dragging us through all the petty details and opinions over and over. I hope I'm wrong, but swchandler is so damn predictable. Again, just wait. Wink
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey tony, should I score one for isobars here? Seemingly, he's got some support from you.
windoggi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso is hovering over his keyboard, waiting to strike.
dougman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheesh...you guys all sound like the ghost of Jerry Grantham....chill, stay on topic, off each other.
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its all in good fun.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dougman wrote:
Sheesh...you guys all sound like the ghost of Jerry Grantham....chill, stay on topic, off each other.

The ghost of JG? You know something that I don't know? I hope not, the last I heard he was alive, and well, and divorced (for the second time), and living the 'moke' lifestyle on the big island, eventhough he's not one, just looks like one. He's Lebanese actually.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: