myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
(Am)Bushed by the Taliban

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: (Am)Bushed by the Taliban Reply with quote

New report just read on Yahoo confirms something my Afghan friends were very concerned about in 2000. The Taliban are not a homegrown terrorist group. They are an extension of the Pakistani Gov.
How did dead broke student orphans invade Afghanistan with fighter jets? Courtesy of the Pakistani Intelligence service.
Bush decided to enlist the Pakis with billions of tax dollars to fight the war after we largely left to invade Iraq. We have been unable to win against them with Paki assistance because they have been helping them all along.They fight the Taliban in their own territory, while arming those who fight in Afghanistan, using US tax dollars.
The Brits found this out from Taliban who left for a better life in England,after being arrested by the US Forces and released by Paki Intelligence.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasn't the Democrat congress controlled both houses and the purse-strings since 2006? Hasn't Obama been president for a year and a half?

change we can believe in?
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, predictably, you miss the point.
keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr O. is not my guy particularly,but I am not mad at him for everything wrong with this world, including things that haven't happened yet or are underwater.
Bush gave those guys over a billion dollars of US tax money to fight this war while he went off looking for WMD
Some of the Pakis turned out to actually be on the ruling body of the Taliban, according to this report and still are. The worst part for me is the way my Afghan friends told me about it ten years ago. If a barefoot windsurfer in an obscure little wind hole knew this, is it possible that President Cheney didn't know?
Your tax dollars at work, killing American soldiers and growing opium.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: