myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Global cooling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 565, 566, 567, 568  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 10509
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course Matty watches Fox, which doesn’t allow coverage of climate change science. He doesn’t read any science, so he doesn’t know that land based glaciers in warmer areas are melting much faster than Antarctica. Greenland loses 270 billion tons of water each year. But his laser-level eyes don’t detect changes, so that must be the answer. Where is his head—in the sand or....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4057

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Of course Matty watches Fox, which doesn’t allow coverage of climate change science. He doesn’t read any science, so he doesn’t know that land based glaciers in warmer areas are melting much faster than Antarctica. Greenland loses 270 billion tons of water each year. But his laser-level eyes don’t detect changes, so that must be the answer. Where is his head—in the sand or....


And your doing what about??? NEXT TO NOTHING Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 10509
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong, as usual. Why don't you assign me a few more opinions without knowing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4057

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Wrong, as usual. Why don't you assign me a few more opinions without knowing?


Next to nothing!!!!! Mac drives a clown car, has an electic lawn mower, and thinks he's saving the planet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 680

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Wrong, as usual. Why don't you assign me a few more opinions without knowing?


Next to nothing!!!!! Mac drives a clown car, has an electic lawn mower, and thinks he's saving the planet.


Please tell me about your protected beach, I'd like to hear more of your lies!

Wet-ty is an absolute idiot and a loser and lier, just like The Donald!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 10509
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wetty is certainly an uneducated, defensive narcissist. Pretty much like Trump.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wynsurfer



Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 847

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, NW and Mala boob kind of remind me of these three:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms75kak3NnE&t=485s
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4057

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Wetty is certainly an uneducated, defensive narcissist. Pretty much like Trump.



You mean the Billionaire who became the most powerful man on earth, I'll take that.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 680

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wynsurfer wrote:
mat-ty, NW and Mala boob kind of remind me of these three:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms75kak3NnE&t=485s


You're giving them too much credit!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4057

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Wetty is certainly an uneducated, defensive narcissist. Pretty much like Trump.



Poor old Mac is cornered like a rat......come on old fool tell us what your doing about it. Next to nothing, just like every other liberal blow hard out there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 565, 566, 567, 568  Next
Page 566 of 568

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group