myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Global cooling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 520, 521, 522 ... 571, 572, 573  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrgybes superiority complex is firing on all cylinders. He knew the path of this storm. He alone was right. Forget the hundreds of scientists flying Lockheed aircraft into hurricanes who Gybe relys on. Forget the scientists who predicted the storms path almost exactly 8 days before hitting Florida. Forget the thousands of the brightest minds on Earth at NOAA and NASA. He's got the Trump card in Judith Fucking Curry. He is smart.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Science? I don't have to show you no stinkin' science.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy is so stubborn and set in his ways. Unable to open his mind. When the brightest minds on Earth all disagree with him, he stands stubbornly set in his ways. Not capable of opening his mind. I'll take NOAA and NASA over Gybe and curry any day.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if mrgybes is this stubborn with medical science? Does he build his own ultrasound machine and scan his heart? Does he make his own pills? Is he like isobars and insists he knows more than his doctors?
mac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluefish--I think you had it right when you concluded that he was a dick. He's gotten into spots on other forums, or at least someone who calls himself mrgybe has. Those who claim to be smarter than everyone, make up stories about others to demean them, and never admit they are wrong--are often covering for their insecurities.

Me? I'm just willing to push his buttons because he has a lot to be insecure about. Laughing
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who me?
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am good at many things. I am great at very few things. I am an expert at absolutely nothing. My spelling and grammar are about 6th grade, I cant do crossword puzzles, I trust my doctors, I trust astrophysicists to tell me the next space rock hurling towards me, I trust my own eyes when I see dead coral reefs across the caribbean that weren't dead 20 years before. I am good at common sense.

I know one thing for sure. I do not respect mrgybe. Mrgybe is not an expert in geology, astrophysics, climatology, oceanography, meteorology, astronomy, aviation meteorology, boundary layer meteorology, mesoscale meteorology, microscale meteorology, radar meteorology, weather prediction science, numerical weather prediction science (computers), environmental satellites, meteorological satellites, geostationary satellites, Polar orbiting satellites, infrared satellites, visible satellites, tropical meteorology, convection processes, hurricanes, hurricane prediction (easy one), weather modifications, biometeorology, forensic meteorology, hydrometeorology, snow hydrology, polar meteorology, space weather science, atmospheric physics, agrometeorology, regional climatology, physical climatology, applied climatology, macro climatology, meso climatology, micro climatology, eco climatology, geo climatology, physical geography, solid lithosphere mechanics, troposphere mechanics, stratosphere mechanics, thermosphere mechanics, exosphere mechanics, liquid hydrosphere studies, gaseous atmosphere balance, vapor studies, marine ecology, marine biology, fluid dynamics, chemical oceanography, ocean chemistry, physical oceanography (waves, currents, tides) thermohaline circulation, oceanic heat content, sea level rise, West Antarctic ice sheet studies, glaciation, Greenland, ocean acidification, oceanic carbonate compensation studies, glacier ablation studies, hydrostatic equilibrium or planetary studies.

He is not an expert in anything. He is full of shit if he says he is and he can be a dick.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classy response there bluefish. There is something that you could be an expert at, coming up with every climate associated science study field that you could look up and use, as well as when you run out of things to say, you resort to name calling, it's so easy and requires no intelligence.
Name calling cancels out anything else that you have to say to a mature mind who doesn't need to go there. So as far as I'm concerned, and I'm not alone on this, you belong in a category along with mac and Dean (real-human) who can't be taken seriously for that very reason.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Classy response there bluefish. There is something that you could be an expert at, coming up with every climate associated science study field that you could look up and use, as well as when you run out of things to say, you resort to name calling, it's so easy and requires no intelligence.
Name calling cancels out anything else that you have to say to a mature mind who doesn't need to go there. So as far as I'm concerned, and I'm not alone on this, you belong in a category along with mac and Dean (real-human) who can't be taken seriously for that very reason.

Too funny. The right on this forum, starting with Isobars the first time I logged on, and including you, routinely call politicians and posters names. But do you ever object to bigotry or misogyny from a fellow conservative? Show me just one.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your a good guy NW. I like you. My first post on the windsurf forum (my only forum ever) only Isobars cut me to shreds with his superiority, not knowing anything about sailing on Lake Michigan or my skills. He ripped me for sailing offshore as an intermediate. He was of no help in my questions, understood nothing about me and my sailing skills, equipment or venue. He just spewed his crap. You have been of help over the years and I thank you.

Gybe rarely posts on the windsurf forum, but one of my first posts on the politics forum, gybe spewed the same superiority crap at me. I have never been insulted by anyone else in the years since. Only gybe and isobars. Well actually foul mouth Matty, but he’s actually a good guy, he just has anger issues. I have no problem dishing out what is due to gybe. His high brow needs shaving. His horse needs to be shorter. He can be a real prick. Your not.

Of course I googled shit I know nothing about because either does gybe or you. Thats the point! Listening to experts would be prudent. Gybe is useless at climate because he knows nothing about said googled topics. He knows nothing, absolutely nothing. He is as useless as me or you. Why pretend at intellectual superiority. He does, you don’t. That makes him a dick.

Until he (or you) can master all of the above googled crap, wouldn't it be sensible to just say, “you know, I just don't know enough about mesoscale meteorology or stratosphere mechanics to make an intelligent comment”? “Maybe I should listen to the experts”? Oh yea, and when 9 out of 10 doctors recommend surgery and 1 says take carrot juice, you would be a dipstick or “pinhead” to go with Dr. Curry.

And when mr. gybe says the good people of the caribbean, Florida or Houston shouldn't listen to experts, that he has the answers, Its a dick move. Just like when Bard said he would have saved the pulse nightclub from disaster because he is better than the rest. Its a dick move.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 520, 521, 522 ... 571, 572, 573  Next
Page 521 of 573

Jump to: