myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Global cooling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 479, 480, 481 ... 571, 572, 573  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Damn xxx, you'll go anywhere to post Trump sex talk, you should go to the windsurfing general thread also. And then post it under windsurfing classifieds, but don't stop there, you also have the regional windsurfing sections also!
Don't be an amateur! Get on it, you lazy slacky.
Not to mention the rest of the world wide web. Some people never learn.

troll post got the troll to go McVeigh...

you can't handle the truth... How many years of a consensual Monica issue... Paula jones backed by the right wing trust fund kids, and you are crying about me posting about filed cases of child rape that the pussy grabber said he would be after these people... still waiting...

come on lets get real, raping a 13 year old is another league and you do not want to get to the bottom of it. Russia influence on the election and same, you do not want to get to the bottom of it, you want more russians to be killed/executed by your hero Putin for trying to have democracy.

nw30

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I might have to admit it, there appears to be a bad case of global warming down in Baja, because Dean's brains are on fire!
All that sex talk gets him all fired up.

Go jump into the Sea of Cortez and cool yourself off Dean, or better yet, hire yourself a prostitute, I'm sure you could afford it, the two minutes it would take couldn't cost that much.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Okay I might have to admit it, there appears to be a bad case of global warming down in Baja, because xxxx's brains are on fire!

Go jump into the Sea of Cortez and cool yourself offxxxx, or better yet, hire yourself a prostitute, I'm sure you could afford it, the two minutes it would take couldn't cost that much.

troll post...

Suggesting I break the law via the internet I believe is a federal offense. You may want to speak with an attorney and turn yourself in. Please have that attorney contact me via PM.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Is global cooling when trumps so called wife slaps his hand for even trying to hold hers.

Now that was darn cold.... I could feel the chill .... global cooling to the max

hahaha again remember he was taped with his wanting to jump on that chick and all other and entitled pussy grabbing while married to her. 20-30 females came out that he sexually assaulted them, most/many while he was married to her. The lady that filed suit with three witnesses and sworn affidavits that Trump raped her when she was 13 years old, Trump never filed a counterclaim.... And that was at his good friend a convicted pedophile with 60 cases of child rape. And to top it off he brags about going into the back room of the Miss Teen dressing room as a peeping tom.

Now would you want anything to do with such a sexual predator? other than taking her money she is owed from such a low life.

I wonder if trump got the insult from the Pope. Or is he too stupid like the rest of right wingers....

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/pope-francis-slips-trump-the-ultimate-backhanded-gift

POPE FRANCIS SLIPS TRUMP THE ULTIMATE BACKHANDED GIFT

Quote:
s. “It is my desire that you become an olive tree to construct peace,” the pope apparently said, via the interpreter, gifting the president as small sculpted version of said tree. Trump responded: “We can use peace.” Francis also gave Trump a signed copy of his 2017 peace message whose title is “Nonviolence — A Style of Politics for Peace,” and a copy of his 2015 encyclical letter on the need to protect the environment from the effects of climate change.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now were talking...

https://cleantechnica.com/2017/05/24/tucson-utility-inks-deal-solar-power-costs-less-3-cents-per-kilowatt-hour/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IM-cleantechnica+%28CleanTechnica%29

Tucson Utility Inks Deal For Solar Power That Costs Less Than 3 Cents Per Kilowatt-Hour

Quote:
Reports of record low prices for utility scale solar power are pouring in from around the world. In Chile, prices dropped below 3 cents per kilowatt-hour last year. They have also breached the 3 cents per kilowatt-hour threshold in India. But such super low prices have not been part of the energy environment in the US — until now.

solar power in ArizonaOn May 22, Tucson Electric Power announced it had signed a 10-year power purchase agreement with NextEra Energy Resources to buy solar power from a new 100-megawatt solar power plant that will be built and operated by NextEra. The completed system will supply enough electricity to run 21,000 homes in the Tucson area. The price? Less than 3 cents per kilowatt-hour. To put that into perspective, the average cost of residential electricity in the US is 13 cents per kilowatt-hour and the average cost for commercial customers is 10.5 cents per kilowatt-hour.

EP says it is paying an “historically low price” under the agreement with NextEra, one that is “less than half as much as it agreed to pay under similar contracts in recent years.” The new solar farm will include a “long duration battery storage system” says NextEra, but the cost of the grid scale energy storage system is not included in the base price. It should also be noted that the numbers from other countries like Chile and India are not reliant on government subsidies. The TEP contract is the net price after taking federal solar incentives into consideration.

PV Magazine reports “this is the lowest price” yet for solar yet in America. Bloomberg New Energy Finance chair Michael Liebreich commented recently that the recent declines in the cost of solar power mean “unsubsidized wind and solar can provide the lowest cost new electrical power in an increasing number of countries, even in the developing world  — sometimes by a factor of two.” All of which reinforces what many industry professionals already know — the renewable revolution is unstoppable.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Okay I might have to admit it, there appears to be a bad case of global warming down in Baja, because xxxx's brains are on fire!

Go jump into the Sea of Cortez and cool yourself offxxxx, or better yet, hire yourself a prostitute, I'm sure you could afford it, the two minutes it would take couldn't cost that much.

troll post...

Suggesting I break the law via the internet I believe is a federal offense. You may want to speak with an attorney and turn yourself in. Please have that attorney contact me via PM.

By the way you need to stop whoring out your family, you right wing pimp.

GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Another outpouring - sorry, can't contain it!)

The older we get, the more we imagine we have life pegged. Till something rattles our senses.! (It was that word obselete!)

I didn't much appreciate Wagner in the 1970's. But it nagged away, so I fished out my old 1961 recording of the final scene of Tristan Und Isolde, as performed by Georg Solti conducting the Vienna Philharmonic orchestra, and sung by Birgit Nilsson.

On the current equipment and top end headphones it is a stunning and highly charged performance, with Nilsson at 'full belt' giving it her emotional all as Isolde, at the imagined miracle of her Tristan's resurrection from the dead, which only she in her madness can see.

Nilsson poured out her very soul in that performance, as she battled with the full might of the orchestra (equally charged) until her anguish gradually subsides and fades into a calm, slow, resigned ending.

Truly moving, as performed by really great artists. How could I have been so blind, first time around? Do we really 'wise up' as we get older, or do we revert to gibbering emotional wrecks? I don't think I understand!
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings GT,

I wouldn't claim to have the wisdom you have attained ;*) ,
but maybe it's both. Why do they have to be exclusive.

-Craig

p.s. even bad music, if properly recorded, can bring a tear to the eye
in good headphones. ;*)

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
I didn't much appreciate Wagner in the 1970's. But it nagged away, so I fished out my old 1961 recording of the final scene of Tristan Und Isolde, as performed by Georg Solti conducting the Vienna Philharmonic orchestra, and sung by Birgit Nilsson.

Truly moving, as performed by really great artists. How could I have been so blind, first time around? Do we really 'wise up' as we get older, or do we revert to gibbering emotional wrecks? I don't think I understand!
LHDR

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
GURGLETROUSERS wrote:

p.s. even bad music, if properly recorded, can bring a tear to the eye
in good headphones. ;*)

Interestingly, I find the opposite true too, with great performances, horribly recorded. GT, since you brought up the Solti recording. Here is one of my favorite music pieces on youtube, T+I from Bayreuth, Carlos Kleiber, a grainy conductor's camera and horrible, horrible sound. But my favorite recording. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbdSmDmkcIc

And while I can see a clear connection between hot music and global warming... this for all the timid souls out there. Know that, even now that our great president has left us and the dark side is rising, hope is on the way.

"According to research released last week at a United Nations climate meeting in Germany, China and India should easily exceed the targets they set for themselves in the 2015 Paris Agreement signed by more than 190 countries. China's emissions of carbon dioxide appear to have peaked more than 10 years sooner than its government had said they would. And India is now expected to obtain 40 percent of its electricity from non-fossil fuel sources by 2022, eight years ahead of schedule. ...

In a recent auction in India, developers of solar farms offered to sell electricity to the grid for 2.44 rupees per kilowatt-hour (or 3.79 cents). That is about 50 percent less than what solar farms bid a year earlier and about 24 percent less than the average price for energy generated by coal-fired power plants."
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/22/opinion/paris-agreement-climate-china-india.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource
mac

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much gnashing of teeth from the oil industry. Expect to read postings about how toxic all of that stuff is. It's really about money, market share, and who pays for politicians.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 479, 480, 481 ... 571, 572, 573  Next
Page 480 of 573

Jump to: